View media item 67364
-Changed track width
-Changed engine rpm's
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed turbo work with correct turbo-lag
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders

View media item 67365
-Added all the elements from all the people involved in the discussion, which could be downloaded over the last 5 pages :gtpflag:(skins,flames etc...)

The body is nicely lit, the turbo works with proper lowering, only the interior to improve and a few other things and we have the perfect mod.

gtsupreme_porsche_961.rar - 86.7 MB

Have Fun !!
Yeah, it especially needs a better interior since Tony didn't realize he used the LOD A variant of interior which is low poly compared to CPIT one being high poly obviously which I stupidly forgot to mention him to use that one in the first place.

Anyways, I tried myself to do that, but sadly once I exported its CPIT interior objects as .FBX, it strangely looks transparent and can only see a few textures (as with the rest of the model in .FBX format which I saw later), why the heck is like this?
118580571_693122358212580_914005794052406002_n.png

118652599_620547988604302_4226058496606032297_n.png

hi every one!!! I test the Bathurst versions from Terra21 & Jim Lloyd, and the new from Reboot Team, I think visually, from the cockpit view, the first has better textures, and the elevations change are more notorious, what do you think? any first person impression from the real world here?
from Terra21:
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_performante_bathurst_fm7_28-7-120-17-38-52.jpg

from Reboot:
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_performante_rt_bathurst_28-7-120-17-36-0.jpg

Damn, how could I've overlooked this problem too? Defenitely needs to be fixed ASAP.
View attachment 953180

Also a personal nitpick of mine, I dislike the current rims it has and want to see them replaced with the gold BBS LM ones it has in real life.
29623476208_e47d2cc0d6_b.jpg
I agree about your wishes.
By the way, You are not responsible but... am I alone to get the feeling the driver in the modded car is too small (I saw it in replay) !?
Sorry, I will not make a picture because I was on the way to go to bed. :embarrassed:

Cheers ! :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah, it especially needs a better interior since Tony didn't realize he used the LOD A variant of interior which is low poly compared to CPIT one being high poly obviously which I stupidly forgot to mention him to use that one in the first place.

Anyways, I tried myself to do that, but sadly once I exported its CPIT interior objects as .FBX, it strangely looks transparent and can only see a few textures (as with the rest of the model in .FBX format which I saw later), why the heck is like this?
118580571_693122358212580_914005794052406002_n.png

118652599_620547988604302_4226058496606032297_n.png

just put texture not to have transparent

Just a question really about the Bathurst release. Are you effecively driving on the visual mesh? Reason I ask is that it feels a bit blocky in places. I think visually it looks amazing, but the road feel, I am not sure, it feels a little "low resolution".

View media item 67364
-Changed track width
-Changed engine rpm's
-Changed engine power & torque
-Changed turbo work with correct turbo-lag
-Revised tyre shaders
-Revised car shaders

View media item 67365
-Added all the elements from all the people involved in the discussion, which could be downloaded over the last 5 pages :gtpflag:(skins,flames etc...)

The body is nicely lit, the turbo works with proper lowering, only the interior to improve and a few other things and we have the perfect mod.

gtsupreme_porsche_961.rar - 86.7 MB

Have Fun !!

Hi @JakuP, foremost thanks for the recent update.

I've now driven both (original and the update), and the revised mod now feels way too restricted from the monster that it was... The original version seemed, how to politely put it, a beast to master, and very much unpredictable on throttle, with many times being caught out sideways taking sharp turns...

The latter version is also great to drive, and we all have feedback variations. But in my humblest of opinions, the actual feel is a junior version in comparison...

FYI: A couple of RD updates have not made it through to your update, these being:
- fix for the rear brake/tail lights
- updated liveries now with the black window-frames

Cheers 👍

Last edited:

I've now driven both (original and the update), and the revised mod now feels way to restricted from the monster that it was... The original version seemed, how to politely put it, a beast master, and very much unpredictable on throttle, with many times being caught out sideways taking sharp turns...

The latter version is also great to drive, and we all have feedback variations. But in my humblest of opinions, the actual feel is a junior version in comparison...

FYI: A couple of RD updates have not made it through to your update, these being:
- updates liveries now with the black window-frames

Cheers 👍

I agree, with the latter version, going uphill at Bathurst, the car won't even accelerate :|

Help would be appreciated here for some odd reason the left wiper does not wipe the window at all. The animation works for both wipers its just that the left wiper does not remove any splashes from the window tried making the wiper closer to the window but nothing.
2020.08.29-01.30.png

Help would be appreciated here for some odd reason the left wiper does not wipe the window at all. The animation works for both wipers its just that the left wiper does not remove any splashes from the window tried making the wiper closer to the window but nothing.
View attachment 953190
You may need to define the wiper names in ext_config.ini? Example:

[WIPERS]
FRONT_0=wiper_blade_R
FRONT_1=wiper_blade_L

Big thanks to Jim Lloyd and the other contributors to the latest version Bathurst. Not only do I appreciate all the work put into it, but I also appreciate getting a big chunk of drive space back by being able to delete all the previous versions I have! (Though I may keep the Terra21 build too.)

Cheers :cheers:

EDIT: No need to keep any other version. This one is the bee's knees. Looks superb. Drives superb. Just awesome all round.

Last edited:

I've now driven both (original and the update), and the revised mod now feels way to restricted from the monster that it was... The original version seemed, how to politely put it, a beast master, and very much unpredictable on throttle, with many times being caught out sideways taking sharp turns...

- updates liveries now with the black window-frames

Cheers 👍

I finally got some time to drive the 961. A couple things I noticed which may relate to your observations as well.

Turbo boost is defaulted to 0% which is not true of the real car and why it feels so sluggish. Up that boost, although it should be defaulted to 90%.

Handling feels decent. For some reason tire temps do not go up while driving? I'm not sure why that is, not a AC physics guru.

A great start for a modded car. Love that the community picks up and makes vehicles better like the 961. A unicorn in the Turbo car era. Keep making it better and thanks for creating this PCars Conversion.

I keep forgetting to ask this, and I just screwed myself again during a pit.

Is there any way to stop refueling in the middle of a pitstop? For instance, if you chose to much fuel during the stop and you're just sitting there while it slowly fills, all by your lonesome going "I shouldn't have picked so much.... damn.. derp derp".

Chivas already launched a suzuka which is very much to my liking.

Charles Sami Razon Amyouni

oJUaDQAiBQe.png

Administrador
· May 4 ·

Suzuka Circuit - 4 layouts (2 variants - Dry and Wet)

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JzoT7xwMkOwaZ5UMtkfVVzSwa5GZea8p

Note: If you want to have the best realistic replay camera(s), get the camtool2 Suzuka Circuit Camera script mods from RaceDepartment, just make sure your PC is powerful enough to take on its resource hugging issues.

Camtool Script for Suzuka: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-suzuka-gp-camtool-replay.29024/

Just remember to rename the f1-suzuka-gp-1.json matching the name of the layout where you want to use the Camtool script.

i.e.
suzuka_circuit_suzukasgt_wet-1.json
suzuka_circuit_suzukasgt-1.json

are you serious? ) no, really

rims will do in few days i think

Could you also look into the sensitivity of the frequency of blown-engines, even if driven within gear RPMs. Haven't heard anything alike on this thread, but I estimate about 7-9 laps and the mod begins to smoke until it literally breaks down... (edit: just re-read last comms - sounds familiar?) Gear ratios, torque, throttle with general suspension and physics are set well, for me at least. Thank you and hope to get this engine/turbo issue revised/updated.

Other cosmetic issues as already mentioned earlier include:
- the four corners of the hood-area, there are four bonnet clips at each extreme, which do not appear on the mod's AO or wireframe, and are not displaying correctly.
- rear brake/tail lights may require revision to uniquely identify the objects which are assigned these values.
- tyre tread appears to be lighter in colour when compared to other mods in general and sticks out on replays like a sore thumb.
- when drawing line-decals across the length of the mod's body (eg. new livery #59), it can be seen that the lines do not sit squarely or evenly on the car. It is like the mod's curvatures impede for this to happen, and widen out on the roof and then tuck-in towards the rear of the mod.

The original mod release happens to feel well on most circuits, steering feedback on weight transfer, acute breaking, on/off throttle acceleration on the pedals feel very realistic. This particular mod needs to be raced and respected within its spec-limits and the rewards are tremendous. Tracks tried and enjoyed thus far include Bathurst (latest), Zolder (norms), Fiorano Test, Nogaro (zwiss), Goiania (vhe) and Nurburgring Sprint B layout (legion).

Cheers

Last edited:
I agree, with the latter version, going uphill at Bathurst, the car won't even accelerate :|

Check below comments... Generally speaking, I like to drive mods initially in it's default settings, and for this, I may have missed to check all parameters post-test... Will drive it again later today and update previous review...

I finally got some time to drive the 961. A couple things I noticed which may relate to your observations as well.

Turbo boost is defaulted to 0% which is not true of the real car and why it feels so sluggish. Up that boost, although it should be defaulted to 90%.

Handling feels decent. For some reason tire temps do not go up while driving? I'm not sure why that is, not a AC physics guru.

A great start for a modded car. Love that the community picks up and makes vehicles better like the 961. A unicorn in the Turbo car era. Keep making it better and thanks for creating this PCars Conversion.

Did notice the tyres not warming up... and also thanks for the turbo-check - another assumption on my part - should this have been checked/tested before it's released? As you may appreciate, one of the greatest perils of outdoor camping is not taking more than one spare tyre (back in the day)... Good feedback.

Bathurst (Mount Panorama) Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Bathurst (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120

An image worth more than 1000 words. Besides the huge thank you to the Bathurst track team, here are the images.
mcv8.png

xciz.jpg

lh0g.png

:cheers::gtpflag:

Hi gents and gals,
Tonight, 2 very well designed japanese cars separated by 20 years.
First the older:
Subaru Legacy RS 1992:
50279793632_d9ed67c468_b.jpg

All data's and perf from:
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche675-subaru-legacy-turbo.htm
It was very hard to find the gearbox and final ratio but finally i found that.
Detailled transmission here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Subaru_transmissions
AWD
Flat Four 1994cm3
turbo
16 valves
manual 5 speed
200hp
260Nm
1410kg
223km/h
6.7s 0-100
7.05 kg/hp

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/57l5ygh3hoxsx86/subaru_legacy_rs_turbo.7z/file
Respect for the author

And the youngest:
Lexus GS 350
50279793837_d217721fa2_b.jpg

Engine manufacturer: Toyota 2GR-FSE
Engine type: spark-ignition 4-stroke
direct injection
naturally aspirated
Valves per cylinder: 4
Valves timing: Dual VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing with intelligence)
Cylinders alignment: V 6
Traction: 4x4 full-time (all-wheel drive permanent, automatically varying torque balance 50/50-20/80)
312hp
378Nm
1730kg
272km/h
6.1s 0-100
5.54 kg/hp
With active GPS (for tracks with maps)

All data's and perf from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2012/1604720/lexus_gs_350_awd.html

all credit for the author.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bcjkxy7w1xwxe8f/lexus_gs_2012_awd.7z/file

Have fun, Mike.

Thank you for both updates. They were very good, now they are even better. Excellent.

Boy am I glad I paid a visit here tonight. Didn't even know about this updated version of Bathurst. Great job by all involved. Have they redone any other tracks that i'm not aware of? Would love to have anything they've done if they are all this same high quality.

Bathurst (Mount Panorama) Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Bathurst (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120
Thank you Kunos for the hard work, thank you Turn10 for the trees, thanks reboot team for setting up a couple of files and shaders :bowdown:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back