Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
ok, so had enough practice with Blender to attempt this one, a litte Aussie nugget that sadly passed away, have been around this on my bike (when the cops are not around of course. Its simple enough to be my first scratch track from DEM.

View attachment 960829

there is one inthe wild, but, it looks like its RTB or BTB generated and the terrain is quite off (as is the want of google based terrrain) and elevations are not great.
the actual track has a nice sweep up and down, great on a bike
View attachment 960830
I thought Id try fix up the built one, but, rather than lookup the maker, and try reverse engineer, I think better to go outright new for this. good learning experience probably to get me ready to tackle the Nasho.

(no idea who author is, but the original one I could find is here )

That RTB/BTB looks pretty bad and it was obviously not done by an Australian as they placed it in Townsville not quite near Katoomba. :)

All good, except (imo) the trees looked more natural in the orig version. The adjusted ones look like a 'black forest' on my system.
I've just realised I've got another version of Assen with four layouts, but the pit buildings and a few grandstands have flat grey textures with 'temp' stamped all over them.

Hi friends
Do you have this bug with the CSP 1.63 and 1.64 update,
in VR the turf has several random bug
on one eye, it will be fine, but on the other
it will be flat as originally, or sometimes light green,
do you have a solution
Thank you

Maybe this settings in the upper right corner helps you:
upload_2020-9-27_13-32-51.png

Hi,

Could you please help me figure it out why it's displaying just one camera on the Hockenheimring F1 GP 2018? I'm attaching the cam file. Thanks :)

Hello Bewoss. I would be glad to help, but it appears you attached the same camera file I recently supplied Teddie for his Clark International Speedway. I assume that is not what you intended.

Why new skins use this new rim touch?View attachment 960858[/QUOT

Its is quite common now for team in GT3 endurance racing to have colour tip on rim them its use to identify the wheel direction for media camera at night also some team use them to identify what tyre they on yellow for wet and red for slick when setting on pit wall. They also use in drifting has judging factor if driver straight's his wheel mid corner.

Last edited:
Sorry, Thanks!

Well Bewoss, those cameras work for me, meaning they do switch. You might try changing the in and out point of the first camera to 0.97 and 0.015 respectively to ensure the last camera, first camera, and second camera have continuous coverage of the ai line. Broken coverage of the ai line can sometimes produce strange camera effects. Other than that I wonder if you are using this camera set with an updated fast_lane.ai file. I currently use the original ai line dated 2014-10-02. I'm unsure whether that would have an effect.

I recommend getting Safie Hellie's cameras from RD. She is very adept at making camera sets. See https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hockenheim-ring-track-camers.32717/

RELEASED 0.1 BETA
View attachment 880402 View attachment 880403 View attachment 880404 View attachment 880405

GT1 PACKED.

What's New!

-Shaking Exhaust.
-FORD MATECH GT1.
-PAGANI ZONDA R.
-SALEEN S7R GT1.
-SALEEN S7R Shaking Exhaust and Engine.

Bugs.
-Shaders I guess.

DOWNLOAD LINK
-https://mega.nz/#!rfZ0gYbZ!whE0O_EwF2QFQAjBWPs7w5gDaAiO3RldQGsj9mp0pPc

WARNING: DO NOT POST MY MODS IN ANY WEBSITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
IF U WANT TO. PERMISSION FIRST!!!

Hi, the link is die.

Anyone can reup this pack plz.

Thanks

As it's Sunday and there is a new Porsche 944 turbo cup on assettoland, and I already had physics ready for such a model, there is nothing left for me to do but to take a break from M2 (there is something fu....d up in physics) and improve the model released today.

Porsche 944 Turbo Cup

View media item 68525
-shaders updated
-suspension physics
-sound
-engine curves and torque
-updated turbo boost
-gearbox with only close final ratio
-updated livery icon
-added only white rims and white cages
-tires size
-updated colider

porsche_944t_cup.rar - 56.6 MB

PS.I changed the monitor and I don't know if the texture of the interior is not too gray (too light), if someone would be able to write their opinion I will know how to set up my monitor optimally.Thanks !!!

Have Fun !!

Just tried it. Quite a particular horn sound it has.
Texture appeared in correct colors on my end. Could be SOL doing it's thing, as I try everything in overcast weather.

hello mate,

Thx again for the mod !

Just 1 minor issue for AI car, now the shifting has some issue for AI car and as temp fix, I need to change to version 1 ( instead of 4 ) to make it behave right? Not sure what parameter make the up-shift behave weirdly.

[HEADER]
VERSION=1

As it's Sunday and there is a new Porsche 944 turbo cup on assettoland, and I already had physics ready for such a model, there is nothing left for me to do but to take a break from M2 (there is something fu....d up in physics) and improve the model released today.

Porsche 944 Turbo Cup

View media item 68525
-shaders updated
-suspension physics
-sound
-updated turbo boost
-updated livery icon
-tires size
-updated colider

PS.I changed the monitor and I don't know if the texture of the interior is not too gray (too light), if someone would be able to write their opinion I will know how to set up my monitor optimally.Thanks !!!

Have Fun !!

ok, so had enough practice with Blender to attempt this one, a litte Aussie nugget that sadly passed away, have been around this on my bike (when the cops are not around of course. Its simple enough to be my first scratch track from DEM.

View attachment 960829

there is one inthe wild, but, it looks like its RTB or BTB generated and the terrain is quite off (as is the want of google based terrrain) and elevations are not great.
the actual track has a nice sweep up and down, great on a bike
View attachment 960830
I thought Id try fix up the built one, but, rather than lookup the maker, and try reverse engineer, I think better to go outright new for this. good learning experience probably to get me ready to tackle the Nasho.

(no idea who author is, but the original one I could find is here )

This is what I found on Catalina Park Raceway which is on a facebook page. i have no idea what Catalina Park real track
looks like yet, and this guy who made the track for AC is a Drift person and he has a Sun City track on his facebook page
So in that said I dont know how accurate this facebook track is.

Here is the link to the facebook page

Last edited:

Porsche 944 Turbo Cup

View media item 68525
-shaders updated
-suspension physics
-sound
-updated turbo boost
-updated livery icon
-tires size
-updated colider

Have Fun !!
Ha! Funnily enough I was in the process of updating a different 944 race car, this one originally from Dennis Plinke.
Just a few visual tweaks:
v1.1 (will install as a new car for comparison purposes)
- driver position adjusted so that he holds the steering wheel
- cockpit shader tweaks
- beige carpet replaced
- new shifting animation/timing
- driver suits added

por.PNG

I removed the passenger seat and both seat belts and some other floaters in Blender but the wheels and arches were fragmented when the car was put back in Assetto Corsa, so I had to leave them in.
If anyone can remove these successfully, please do.
And add LoDs and wipers, of course... ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytn0j2ouyscht3p/m_porsche_944_race.7z/file

Porsche 944 Turbo Cup

View media item 68525
-shaders updated
-suspension physics
-sound
-updated turbo boost
-updated livery icon
-tires size
-updated colider

Have Fun !!
Seems AI cars are struggling to shift gears?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back