Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
Lancia Stratos HF 24v Group 4: https://sharemods.com/epblphxfefch/jf_Gr4_Lancia_Stratos_HF.rar.html

It´s based on the ultimate rallye version with just 300 hp above 8.000 rpm.

It´s a lightweight pleasure to drive on twisties. Very good atmospheric engine response, great sound, fast steering...doing heel and toe is an eargasm.

Regarding sound, it´s by amazing AMA FMOD. I only tweaked some sounds from exterior to interior view.

I could fine tune the car performance by using some videos. For example, in this one you can see at 02:11 a full acceleration from below 100 km/h to above 200 km/h. Just reading the speed dial and using a chronometer, I could check that my engine figures are correct relating car performance.

As always, feedback about physics is welcome, as improvements made by others to 3D modeling, skins or whatever thing you think can be improved.

Greetings from Spain ;)

@Jandrovi I'm really enjoying the mods you've posted today. Thank you very much for sharing these. The Stratos is superb! The sound makes me drive in a very naughty manner. :mischievous:

Looking forward to any future offering from you. :cheers: 👍

Lancia 037 EVO 2 Group B

Here yo have the great Group B monster on its Evo 2 version. I know!, it is the stradale 3D model. Problem is the real group B model in Assetto Corsa is scaled way too big! (it is like 40-50 cm bigger than it should). Hope someone makes a skin and put on the rally version details or interior in this model (or someone does a correct sized 3D model of the rallye version).

This version is well scaled.

Anyway, when you'll drive it, you forget about the model ;)

Sound is by amazing AMA FMOD.

Physics are made by me, using all the real data after hours of reading and watching videos. I found a video where you can see the speed telemetry and full acceleration of the car till 195 km/h, so I could time the accelerations and make them as real as they get ;)

Also gear ratios, torque/power curves, steering ratio...all of them are like the real car.

Hope you like it ;)

Many more cars to come :)

Car link: https://sharemods.com/sqsz41622ol6/jf_bk_lancia_037_90.rar.html

Great Car,
finally a rally car with great physics for AC

Thanks for this Work...

@Jandrovi : thanks for sharing your work. I really like the handling of your cars but for me, setting STEER_ASSIST higher than 0.5 is mandatory otherwise I have absolutely no feeling in the wheel.
So you should add a text file in your car folder to explain that settings.
And a small remark, pls clean up your zip from kn5 backup, extra fbx and texture files that are not needed.

Last edited:
@Jandrovi : thanks for sharing your work. I really like the handling of your cars but for me, setting STEER_ASSIST higher than 0.5 is mandatory otherwise I have absolutely no feeling in the wheel.
So you should add a text file in your car folder to explain that settings.
And a small remark, pls clean up your zip from kn5 backup, extra fbx and texture files that are not needed.

I'm going to have to register a dissenting opinion on this. More and more, I'm finding the mods that feel the most like real cars to me don't have the good old '1.0' steering assist value.

Rather than asking for the mod to be altered, why don't you just raise the value to where ever you like it? With everyone running very different wheelbases and setups, I would have thought that would be the most appropriate solution anyway.

Last edited:
ACTK Citroen AX Proto v1.4
Extended physics for rain integrated in data.acd
Wiper working
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk in public section

Screenshot_citroen_ax_proto_ks_brands_hatch_23-11-120-14-16-16.jpg

Screenshot_citroen_ax_proto_ks_brands_hatch_23-11-120-14-16-31.jpg

Screenshot_citroen_ax_proto_ks_brands_hatch_23-11-120-14-17-1.jpg
Update Tyres
News shaders for headlights
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/EaP

I'm going to have to register a dissenting opinion on this. More and more, I'm finding the mods that feel the most like real cars to me don't have the good old '1.0' steering assist value.

Rather than asking for the mod to be altered, why don't you just raise the value to where ever you like it? With everyone running very different wheelbases and setups, I would have thought that would be the most appropriate solution anyway.

That's what I mean with a text file to explain this setting. I don't ask to change it as I already done it for myself.
To be honest, without thinking about changing this steer assist value at first, I sent the car to the recycle bin. Then, thanks to this thread, I tested it again with modified value and bingo.

Last edited:
Few days ago @DaBaeda posted cams for Motul Ring which is now called Kazan Ring. Few months ago and today i fixed that track which has a lot of problems (and errors due to the fact was leaved unfinished by the author which is unknown (at least for me)).

I would love to share with all of you, but i don't know if it's ok because there's no way to ask the permission to the author (I don't even remember how i get the track to be honest).

----> https://sharemods.com/cduy3326p1xa/...d___updated_by_CrisT86_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html <----

IMPORTANT: For the original author: If you want this track updated to be removed just PM me here or ask to an admin to remove the link. I have no credit for the original track work done, no copyrights violation intended at least for what i know about this track which was found on the web. This is just an update in order to enjoy more this quality work ;)

Changelog:

- v0.75 base release by unknown

- v1.0 updated by CrisT86
- Renamed the track with the real name
- New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightsFX
- Fixed KN5
- New UI & preview
- New backgrounds images
- Updated skins with new textures
- TV Cam (1 Position, 4 FOV)
- VAO Patches
- Includeed TV Cam by @DaBaeda

KazanRing1.jpg
KazanRing2.jpg
KazanRing3.jpg
KazanRing4.jpg
KazanRing5.jpg
KazanRing6.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing as there are already configs for these tracks you're doing, you don't want this:

[BASIC]
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS = 1

Knockhill has a config, that's what gives it grassfx, lights, material and texture replacements and so on. What you want to do is add to an existing config and only as a last resort create a new one. But even so, CSP allows us to use multiple configs at the same time. You don't need to make yours the sole active config for the rain to work.
Configs can be found in the track folder but also in \assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks and the ones downloaded from CM are in the loaded folder.

How the F did I miss that one!!:banghead: Yes you're absolutely right - I predicated this on the fact I could only find a Knockhill version - But a close look on Github CSP page and I found it lurking in the folder. That and the fact it was late and I confused it with croft.sp - DOh! File updated to reflect- Thanks for the heads up 👍

Last edited:
@CrisT86 I believe you are able to, after all we are always releasing mods of mods. If you're still unsure, it would be quite easy to separate the files you edited and share them.
Cheers!

Last edited:
@CrisT86 I believe you are able to, after all we are always releasing mods of mods. If you're still unsure, it would be quite easy to separate the files you edited and share them.
Cheers!
By checking the web it seems that was used for a contest by Motul (or something like that) which was main sponsor for the track, but now is not anymore. I will put the link in the previous post, then if the author will have a problem with this update i will ask only to contat me here, or contact an admin and request to remove the link, i think is the only way to do it ;)

I would love to give him the proper credit, but i didn't have the idea on who did it. Maybe the ones presents in some banners (which i hide because no present in real life) but i don't really know, i don't want to credit random people :D

Last edited:
Is there anyway to find some pack with track configs ? I found one discord and there is a billion files but I can't imagine how much time it would take to download it one by one.

Hey guys! :-)

Would it be possible, that someone of you makes a RAIN_FX and seasonal changeing to: Bilster Berg v0.99 (20191014) as well as some sick CamTool2 replays?

I love this "hard to find" Track by Fat-Alfie and drive on it really often, so it would be great to have some new fun with these updates. :-)

If you're able to do it and don't have the track, please DM me. :-)

Cheers

R.
Hi,
don´t worry this is my first attent to creat a rainFX.
Put this lines to "assettocorsa/extension/config/track/loaded/bilsterberg/ext_config.ini"

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?extracurb?, ?asph-pit?, ?concrete?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?armco?, ?trackedge_outer_4_striped?, ?extracurb?, ?sand?, ?tyrewall?, ?asph-pit?, ?rumble_astro?, ?wall?, ?rail?, ?edges?, ?pits_detail_01?, ?concrete_wall?, ?pitstripe?, ?trackedge_outer_3?, ?trees?, ?grass?
ROUGH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
LINES_MATERIALS =

STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

;emergencyfix
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =
MATERIALS =
SHADER =
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0

Like i say: it´s my first attempt. The grass is still to green. Maybe someone can help?

Hi,
don´t worry this is my first attent to creat a rainFX.
Put this lines to "assettocorsa/extension/config/track/loaded/bilsterberg/ext_config.ini"

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?extracurb?, ?asph-pit?, ?concrete?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?armco?, ?trackedge_outer_4_striped?, ?extracurb?, ?sand?, ?tyrewall?, ?asph-pit?, ?rumble_astro?, ?wall?, ?rail?, ?edges?, ?pits_detail_01?, ?concrete_wall?, ?pitstripe?, ?trackedge_outer_3?, ?trees?, ?grass?
ROUGH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
LINES_MATERIALS =

STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

;emergencyfix
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =
MATERIALS =
SHADER =
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0

Like i say: it´s my first attempt. The grass is still to green. Maybe someone can help?

Thank you, will try this! But the right path is: "assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded/bilsterberg.ini" or, "assettocorsa/content/tracks/bilsterberg/extension/ext_config.ini"

Last edited:
Hi, Does anyone knows how to fix this tyre issue? tks

currently on CSP v.1.71 & Sol 2.0 ,

Don't know if you've solved it yet but looks like a mixed-up tyre blur.dds file in the cars extension folder - I might be wrong but when I swapped tyre files to test - this is what I gottyreswap.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back