Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK (GP & Intermediate) - 166.1 MB

Original Authors: Enver Bozkaya, SimRacersTR (SRTR), AssettoCorsaUnderground (ACU), OSRW, Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

Special Thanks to: TibuszHun, Ale_Calabro, Ema, Safi Hellie, DaBaeda, Blackcelica, Masscot, Carricudizilla

*Keep the main folder (istanbul_park) but replace (delete inside and put the new ones in) everything in it.
**Same base model from ACU & OSRW versions but tweaked for 2020. Still needs some updates but it's the most up-to-date one on web.
***For making it better, you can post what you've done and I can check & repack for cleaner file. Be aware of by the way, In online sessions use "1.8.6 Repack" Tag for joining the right server. Otherwise you might get kicked from that particular session.

- SOL & CM Compatible
- Latest recommended CSP or above is recommended.
- GrassFX & RainFX Ready
- New Skins (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
- New UI Information
- New Loading Screens
- New ext_config (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New vao-patch (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New Lightsources & Enviromental Upgrades (Imported from ACU's version)

GP CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map

INTERMEDIATE CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map
- New road objects etc.

Known Issues & Needed to fix or make (from the community)
- INT. CIRCUIT: No AI
- INT. CIRCUIT: No Kerbs between T7 - T10 (Turns are named as the GP layout's numbers for less confusion)
- INT. CIRCUIT: There's a missing grass texture related void on T10 exit.
- INT. CIRCUIT: T7 - T10 connection part's road is too bumpy. We can't find a solution.
- INT. CIRCUIT: .ini files in the "2/data" & cameras needs to updated or checked by experts. (I don't know are those OK or not.)
- GP CIRCUIT: DRS Zone Line on the road at start/finish straight is missing.
- GP CIRCUIT: (Maybe) some audio tweaks for more realism.

Thanks to the communities of:
SimRacersTR (SRTR)
RaceDepartment
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU)
OSRW Mods
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

SKIN #3 - TPS (TOSFED Turkish Touring Car Championship)

https://mega.nz/file/BchljShJ#QqKpC36pSosh3aL50Xn5Pl_Y7ql1hb-mrR3385N3IuE

Anyone has made or has plans to make the Renault Clio V Cup?

yf7vtn3a14c61.jpg

I use this mod for my Renault Clio RS Cup 2020 : Renault Clio RS Cup 2019 by Andrea Pedulla v3.0 here : https://mega.nz/file/UNQWwTpC#MYFN29Wg9ySEjPZ888W2rbTdHeSeGiMfl5tUSBfNbMM

the Renault Clio Cup 2.3 model on Assettoland is the 2017 model

ac.JPG

Last edited:
I have Bathurst and Suzuka from ACC, do any other track conversions exist yet from ACC? Thanks.
I believe this to be a current list of RT circuits, all to be found in this thread:

rt_bathurst
rt_daytona
rt_fuji_speedway
rt_misano
rt_mont_tremblant
rt_port_newark
rt_sonoma
rt_suzuka

Anyone know otherwise, please could they update me.... tia.

PORSCHE RSR GTE 2020

Hi guys,
I just saw this video of the 2020 Porsche 911 RSR GTE, to download the car you have to go to the Discord here: https://discord.com/invite/B7eQxT6
but I can't find it .... I searched in all sections but nothing ... you found it ???

Hello ClaudioWRC74,

Hope you're good!
I have this mod but it does not load/work. Getting following error reports. You perhaps know a fix for this?

upload_2021-1-18_19-20-0.png

Hope you know of a solution to get this 911 RSR 2020 up and running?
If not, does someone else know a solution?

Thanks in advance. Jerry

Cams (all layouts) and GrassFX for KS Nurburgring Extras.
Ext_config. by Benner900, Peter Boese and leBluem.
Download Track:https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Other Tracks
Have Fun.
Also Nordschleife* ;)

Thanks for all your cams magic. Really enjoying to use them while watching the replays.

* Just recorded with the default cams one lap Nordschleife to test a weatherplan (SOL2.1a4/CSP1.72p). If anyone likes it you can watch the result in the video thread --> here (Big big thumbs up for the modding community who made all this possible)

H there.
:lol::cool: Thx for showing this. Never seen before. Why? Not using spectators since this option available in CM and with some "transparent" spectators mod from RD before. Disappointed a bit, that this not noticed while some 3D work in editor.
We can use code in extension guess, as well, to hide not needed objects. But idea was to make this track working clear even with default install of AC.
-
Thx @Masscot for some words. Without doubts, Kunos guidelines were first and must to learn things from start, but in times, when any data was open (to learn about structure and lot of things), there were some discussions with Aris, with some known mod creators in 3D, physics and sound (before 2017 or like that each car was with own sound project. Good or sometimes not such good, but whatever..). it's also about following any info, new info, FAQS at forums and etc. Some know, that good way - it's non-stopping progress, learning. And in the end there some kind of all-side checkpoints to verify readiness of any upcoming release and, let's say, quality standard. Wish, this clear or useful, somehow.
How you doing?

P.S. edit: even recommend to hide default spectators. They ruin in most situations track's quality and scenery views. Those 2d cartoon boys and girls can give some fun sometimes, but nothing more. There possible to add 3d and animated peoples for a track by using some tools, as know (like done at few LilSki tracks). Wish/waiting, that there will be a way to replace trees by 3D trees. This CPS addition still under "hood", as know.

Last edited:
Are there working on a new version of Circuito de Jerez? The one that is already there is old and also has big faults in the heightmap of several curves. Could you make the AMS2 or MotoGP20 version? Thanks

British GT Bentley 2020 skins

dih565.jpg

6wbouo.jpg

06x219.jpg

Download Link

This not just Bentley but all full season/some single round entries in British GT championships 2020. Within the Download there is a readme file with details on what cars were used and download process. Team parker racing skin isn't 100% replicate of real life car and some logos aren't in correct positions from real life but fit the template correctly.

I have been trying to get @GzeroD's 917K 1971 wiper to clear the screen with RainFx. I have got the general idea of how to do this and managed to get one of my all time favourites, the RSS Modena NGT (Ferruccio 36) to wipe properly with an ext_config.ini. I then noticed the new 512M wipes perfectly, but how the hell does it do it? There's no extension folder, and I have looked at a range of files in the data folder without finding any wiper trace reference. I was hoping to transfer however the 512M was doing it over to the 917K 71. Can anyone please help me with the Porsche please as my efforts have failed so far?

I have tried
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = windshield
WIPERS = wiper_dummy_8_rr, wiper_dummy_7_rr
working on the same basis as the RSS car but that doesn't work.

BTW I have applied the tweaks suggest here to the cockpit and glass and wow it looks great! As well as being a great drive, and a handful in the wet!

Last edited:
DIY Track RainFX Guide
Make your own, or improve existing, Rain FX config files for your favourite tracks.
(if this is in the wrong place can someone let me know - thanks)

Plus a rainfx for the 1967 Oulton Park circuit
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oulton-park-1970-1-0.26151/
Not the best circuit in terms of the drive but I used it as the track for the video guide

;for Oulton Park 67 circuit by (Gilles75)
[ABOUT]
AUTHOR = Cozy61
VERSION = 0.9 beta
DATE_RELEASE = 18th January 2021
NOTES = v0.9beta by Cozy61, Coulndnt find a rainfx version - Basic config of RainFX ;)
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?ROAD?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?ROAD?
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = PLAINTOP, GSTAND_WALLB, LOGOPIREL, BOARD3
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?GRASS?, ?GRVL?, GRDR_D
LINES_MATERIALS =
STREAM_EDGE_... = 36.91, 12.43, -74.37,34.31, 10.91, -63.6
STREAM_EDGE_... = 27.54, 11.23, -95.03,33.94, 12.31, -98.78
STREAM_EDGE_... = -199.31, -9.13, 797.2,-199.86, -8.93, 796.21
STREAM_POINT_... = 41.72, 11.36, -100.4

Last edited:
This not just Bentley but all full season/some single round entries in British GT championships 2020​
I'm a bit confused with the #11 Bentley. Wikipedia lists it nowhere (but has a 2 Seas McLaren listed as #11 for Silverstone) and it also didn't appear in the youtube video of Round 1 at Oulton Park. But the British GT website lists it as having run in 2020 (and doesn't say that it ran only specific rounds as they do for JRM for 2018). Did that car only run part-time, or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
My last mod I'm working on. The iconic Jordan "shark nose" EJ11 from 2001 F1 season.

The 3D model is pretty much complete. Suspensions have been fully animated.

90% of the livery is done View attachment 985476 I'm applying the logos techique which has been used also on the Kunos Ferrari F2004, in other words every logo is a different material. This allow me to have very high detailed logos on the livery.
Just B&H logos on the wings are missing. Probably they will be finished by tomorrow or the day after.

Next step SOUNDS View attachment 985477!! *screaming in v10:D*

__custom_showroom_1610914545-jpg.437254

preview-jpg.437256

__custom_showroom_1610914658-jpg.437255
Wait, this is straight-up your last ever mod? Or is it just the last car you had in the works before you start a new project?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back