Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,800 comments
Hey all! I can not thank you enough, seriously. Thanks to your help I've managed to sort the AI - I did in fact have to move the start finish line - the boundaries didn't affect it.

It's now further back next to the pitlane and the AI seems to work now. I've also double checked all collisions and ran about 15 test laps, some on the very left, some on the very right and some in the middle and ran a couple races and had no issues.

Please see the newest version below :)

Thanks!!!

Tomo

Download:

Carrickatuke Raceway Latest Version V0.2

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2Zd3bO82ou1DqNi1E1nBF5M4D6?e=94pgaa

Cams and GrassFX for Carrickatuke Raceway.
Thanks for posting the track.
Have Fun.

Attachments

• 427_Test_Facilities_cams.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 50
Cams and GrassFX for Carrickatuke Raceway.
Thanks for posting the track.
Have Fun.

Oh my god! I can't believe the difference this has made with the GrassFX! It's beautiful!!

And thank you so much for doing the cams. You can't believe how much I'm smiling right now. :D

Once I get the collisions with the walls sorted it may just be ready for a more public release :D

Last edited:
Hi guys! Please forgive my ignorance but I ask for your advice for this.
Is it possible and safe to change the location of all the AC content? My SSD is full and my secondary drive, an HDD, has problems that I could´t fix yet. Had to disconnect it because it was always with a 100% occupancy and it stressed all the PC.
I have a 1TB external HDD with USB 4.0 connection ready to be filled :)
Is it possible to "move" AC to that EXTERNAL HDD without uninstalling and reinstalling? That would be a nightmare because (you all must know) I´ve lost the count to the content I have with all the apps, pp filters, etc. etc....
Waiting for your kind help :)

Last edited:
Is it possible and safe to change the location of all the AC content? My SSD is full and my secondary drive, an HDD, has problems that I could´t fix yet. Had to disconnect it because it was always with a 100% occupancy and it stressed all the PC.
Is it possible to "move" AC to that EXTERNAL HDD without uninstalling and reinstalling? That would be a nightmare because (you all must know) I´ve lost the count to the content I have with all the apps, pp filters, etc. etc....

set steam to read your steamlibrary from the external drive with AC in it.

I've changed mine several times to an external SSD due to hoarding - Just make sure you keep the file structure the same

• Main 'assettocorsa' root file: Your SSD:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  • AcTools Content Manager: Your PC:\Users\mipow\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager
  • Assetto Corsa: YourPC:\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa

You will need to back up to a spare drive the following 3 folders
  1. YourPC:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager (data for championships/career etc plugins/presets such as race grids/showroom/CSP video settings etc)

2. yourpc:\Documents\Assetto Corsa (Champs/career info progress/replays/screens/etc)

3. yourpc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa (Cars/tracks/extensions/ all the important stuff)

4. Also, make sure you make a backup of the content manager license if you have one (ie the email sent to you)

IMPORTANT - KEEP A BACKUP IF YOU CAN whilst transferring

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: CHECK ALL FILES ARE COPIED, SAFE AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT TO DELETE THE ORIGINALS

In your Steam Library Assetto Corsa properties, you will be able to set the relocation for files.
Screenshot (516).png

Hope that helps

Last edited:
been getting this crash at end of game (after I exit). I dont have a g27, I am running a dd1.
I have tried with g27 settings in csp on and off and yes I have enabled telemetry in fanalabs.

Any other clues?

upload_2021-1-26_6-43-33.png

upload_2021-1-26_6-44-14.png

Guys, there's too many magny-cours variations but which one is the best (file size doesn't matter)?

Which one is most complete (FX-wise)?

Last edited:
Anyone got a walk through on setting up a dedicated server for AC on linux (ubuntu 20.10)? I have a spare machine floating around in my garage (dual xeon 2630, 128gb ddr3, nv970gtx, it currently runs minecraft and a few other servers for the kids, working well with port forwards through my router, all their mates can hop on and play etc, so machine si configure correctly at least, just need the steps for setting up the ac server itself, a few mates want to hop on. home web is 100m down, 50m up, should be enough? the ping on the kids mates in sydney area is 16-25ms. TIA

Last edited:
Last edited:
Try this:
036396051fd0da9a3506297a7dae63fe5498ed653d3e6e83fd5f78eb6a5f45b825cd9a57.jpg

thanks I got it figured out, I had a OS reinstall some time ago, and tried to just copy the files back in place for CM, looks like when I copied them back the dll files got "blocked" by windows, had take ownership of the files to get it all smooth again.

If anyone else runs into a similar scenario, and have to copy back files that contain dll's be aware windows10 may "block" them, "this file is from another compuer and has been blocked.. etc etc" you can right click/preoperties, check to see if it has a radio dial ticked called "unblock" and untick it, or use the "take ownership" script available across the wbe to own the entire folder.

is this normal?

25.01.2021: Audi RS7 Sportback 2015 by A. Pezo updated by Assettoland v25012021 for AC v1.16.3

updated by Assettoland 25.01.2021:
- Fixed the position of the top rear brakelight.

Now, in CM the car seem be done by Assettoland.

I don’t have the car so I can’t really check.
I f you don’t want AL as author, remove the name.
Not on my rig, not remembering if I have a icon for A.Pezo. If There is none, the space will be blanc, if there is, the Pezo will show.

As I suspected, I haven't made an icon for A.Pezo (yet), so the AL icon appears as author.
I don't know A. Pezo or have any other cars from him. Do you have a link to a site (other than AL) where I can see/find mods from him ? Google wasn't very helpful.

It's a nice car, but even the pic included shows the non working pop up headlights
Without lights they are half opened and that doesn't change when headlights are on.
Also shadows under the car/tires don't look correct.
I'm not on FB, so if someone could report ?
(I would be very surprised it's like that IRL)

View attachment 987149

Cop and paste the lights.ksanim from the Kunos MX5 to the Animations folder and it worked for me.

Hi friends.

After a long time without making any skin, he returned to the ring with the new vracer and alegol mod "Formula Argentina 2.0"
I leave the link for whoever wants to download.

http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446245697

View attachment 987253 View attachment 987254 View attachment 987255 View attachment 987256 View attachment 987257 View attachment 987258
That Formula Argentina seems to borrow a lot of physics from the kunos Tatuus, to the point of having the same power & torque curves and weight with driver.

Last edited:
is this normal?

25.01.2021: Audi RS7 Sportback 2015 by A. Pezo updated by Assettoland v25012021 for AC v1.16.3

updated by Assettoland 25.01.2021:
- Fixed the position of the top rear brakelight.

Now, in CM the car seem be done by Assettoland.

View attachment 987201
Once you see the squashed steering wheel you can't unsee it. It's like it's been scaled down on the Y-axis (or up on the X-axis) by a couple of percent to fit the driver's hands, but the slightly ovalised circle around the Audi rings in the middle of the steering wheel is a dead giveaway.
No idea why the wheel wasn't scaled with the aspect locked. Maybe some clever Blenderite can correct it? It only needs a minor tweak.

Edit: on closer examination the instrument dials look oval too. Looks like the whole cockpit (or maybe even the whole car) has been stretched widthways ever so slightly.

Edit 2: The Audi rings on the front and rear of the car look fine so the car is probably scaled fine. I think it's just the dashboard and steering wheel that are slightly stretched. All of the circular switchgear and dials look slightly ovalised.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back