Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,801 comments
Just tried the HSW weather script and it runs a lot better than regular Sol 4 me. with sol i was getting 90-120 fps depending on the track but with this im getting around 150-200 and less micro stuttering. only unfortunate part is that during the night, the sky has this weird orange color to it.
I tried it and kept getting strange flickering mainly in my mirrors. Sol is working well for me just now.

Really strange.
For me its the opposite
Got 120 fps on sol
And about 55 with hsw.

Wich csp are you on?
csp 1.71 not using any of the graphical or csp presets that came with the hsw download just using my own. would use the 1.72 preview version on patreon but that just crashes on start up for me.

I tried it and kept getting strange flickering mainly in my mirrors. Sol is working well for me just now.
havent been getting that. only problem for me is the weird orange night look

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind the next upcoming SOL build is focused solely on performance fixes, already 20-30% more fps in comparison to Sol 2.0.2. Pretty excited as I might be able to get away with playing in 4K and a steady framerate finally!

Looks great and a vast improvement in performance. I found that disabling Post Processing altogether transformed my experience. Between SOL, CSP and my monitor settings the need for PP filters wasn't missed. Now and again i'll turn them on and immediately realise i prefer how my system runs without them.

How i can Update cars with CM ? (Bentley ACC )

see previous post for assistance...

Take a peek at CM-Settings-Content_Manager-Content

View attachment 987818

This is the URL address to have for auto-updates (active)

And, also see CM-Settings-Content_Manager-General to activate Auto-updates

upload_2021-2-1_12-18-12.png

new w.i.p's status:

Calder** - 5%
SandownRaceway2012** - 5%
Finchfield - 5%
HernadValley - 5%
PebbleBeachRevival - 20%
Neuplanitz - 50%
Thermalito - 50%
Canberra400 - 50%
MadeenaAlBahar* - 90%
Keimola* - 98%

(Listed by relative priority. Other tracks not listed may be released prior to those listed.)

Special Commission Project - 4 tracks completed (many remain)
Special w.i.p projects - 2 tracks at 90% (very large city/world environments)

*pending 3rd party colabs
**GSE sources require road materials converted to objects for a physical mesh

Last edited:
The past couple of days some V8 Supercar liveries have been coming for the 2021 season. If anyone would like to paint these liveries for the V8Corsa mod would be awesome.

Cheers

Attachments

• 2021-LIVERY-REVEAL-CHAZ-MOSTERT-52-2-450x300.jpg
    2021-LIVERY-REVEAL-CHAZ-MOSTERT-52-2-450x300.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 35
  • TR-Car-5-Truck-Assist-2021-Detail-Reveal-5.jpg
    TR-Car-5-Truck-Assist-2021-Detail-Reveal-5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 0A5A6779-scaled.jpg
    0A5A6779-scaled.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DKR53959_V2_RT5-scaled.jpg
    DKR53959_V2_RT5-scaled.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32
new w.i.p's status:

Calder** - 5%
SandownRaceway2012** - 5%
Finchfield - 5%
HernadValley - 5%
PebbleBeachRevival - 20%
Neuplanitz - 50%
Thermalito - 50%
Canberra400 - 50%
MadeenaAlBahar* - 90%
Keimola* - 98%

(Listed by relative priority. Other tracks not listed may be released prior to those listed.)

Special Commission Project - 4 tracks completed (many remain)
Special w.i.p projects - 2 tracks at 90% (very large city/world environments)

*pending 3rd party colabs
**GSE sources require road materials converted to objects for a physical mesh
WOW! Are you on to Neuplanitz? This is a very nice little racetrack from a real environment in Zwickau. I tried to get in touch with the developer for rFactor - unfortunately without success. So I'm all the more pleased that a professional like you is doing it!

n9sTglP

screenshot_oreca_07_lemans_2017_4-11-120-17-50-4.71643

Since RD doesn't like it here is are the files. I want to add rain fx but I will have to learn how to do that so it will take some time. This project started as a patch-up job the original mod had a ton of problems outdated tires no lod’s and a lot more. I learned how to mod as I went along but this project really shot of the ground after Whatever1624 (02_WL_04) came along to help. He carried this mod from mediocre to amazing. He redid a lot of the car physics. And me redoing all the lod’s and some of the modelling. This car is on a different level then when we started with it and I am super happy with what I have achieved. With that I also want to thank the people from the charged community who helped me get trough the start of this project. Most of the skins came with the original pack although some are made by people from charged as well. And finally thanks to renrupt76 for making these amazing screenshots!

https://mega.nz/file/zdhnwIyK#Kj5K-UKexaqZ-29kF8of8SjXNjGD_XtEwZnf0GPi9U0

link has been updated to v3.10 now with weatherfx

Link to where I found the original car https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-762

Last edited:
This is something I want to work on so it will come. but I will have to figure out how this works. if anyone has some knowledge about this don't mind shooting a pm.

havent been getting that. only problem for me is the weird orange night look
I had that too, as well as the change from day to night and vice versa happened within seconds from really dark to really light, that wasn't realistic...

Well im glad to hear you like it! will put more effort in to it to improve it over the coming times but progress will be a lot slower

this is not only effect .... the car is so much slow in wet tracks .... this is i want with a daytona reboot....

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-02-01 11-36-37-397.jpg
    bandicam 2021-02-01 11-36-37-397.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26
n9sTglP

screenshot_oreca_07_lemans_2017_4-11-120-17-50-4.71643

Since RD doesn't like it here is are the files. I want to add rain fx but I will have to learn how to do that so it will take some time. This project started as a patch-up job the original mod had a ton of problems outdated tires no lod’s and a lot more. I learned how to mod as I went along but this project really shot of the ground after Whatever1624 (02_WL_04) came along to help. He carried this mod from mediocre to amazing. He redid a lot of the car physics. And me redoing all the lod’s and some of the modelling. This car is on a different level then when we started with it and I am super happy with what I have achieved. With that I also want to thank the people from the charged community who helped me get trough the start of this project. Most of the skins came with the original pack although some are made by people from charged as well. And finally thanks to renrupt76 for making these amazing screenshots!

https://mega.nz/file/qB4E1Doa#-9ze9-NXVWgSBDqZM-64ZH5eMe_4SQxjmZBZbDHpQsk

Link to where I found the original car https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-762
Could you please change this to be a new car? It tries to overwrite the original (which does have RainFX glass and working wipers, according to my notes) so the two can't be tested separately.
Yours doesn't seem to have a version number either, despite being an update?

Edit: just checked and the wipers/glass in the original car are RainFX ready, and there's an animated fan in the cockpit. These might have been added in an update.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back