These are awesome mate, anyone with VR should be all over these. Thanks very much for sharing!@Masscot
These are my kits, from 1923 to mid-1998.
Little picture to show off, lol:
• I make modifications to the base driver models, involving the Normal Textures, and setting "useDetail" to 0 in order to get rid of the underlying texture, as in the before&after pic below:
• My (sarcastic quote) "skills" (end sarcastic quote) kind of improved since the first models. Still learning from mistakes, spending more time on the templates, and hopefully finding better reference images as I advanced through time.
• Cars whose skins make a whole grid (like the Indycar 95) only have one skin. Not cool, I know, but it's just not possible for a single person to do each driver's skin, neither could I find all the reference pictures.
• I'm still planning on releasing independent packs like "F1 1986" which will make it possible to release skin.ini files and make the process easier.
• Everyone is welcome to use these in any mod.
Sorry for the long post!