Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
the car on the thrid photo ?? which one?
and how can i download it ? any link ?

my friend your track imola in f1 2020 championship they have a problem in drs its not open after the bridge its open in the middle of the grid and dont rich my top speed and this is my problem to not set a good laptime

Hi, it’s not my track (kunos) but DRS positions can be amended using Content Manager DRS app found on Right Hand Menu under dev apps or do a search for DRS zones and replace in data folder of track. Hope that helps

OT but maybe of interest to this community?

If I type the word '****' you will notice it is replaced with asterisks, in some vain attempt to save the children or another god forsaken reason.

However, use the search function with the same word and you get all the posts in uncensored glory!

Anyway see you next Thursday.

If I type the word '****' you will notice it is replaced with asterisks, in some vain attempt to save the children or another god forsaken reason.
It's because we don't want it here. Or children - GTPlanet doesn't allow users under the age of 13 (although we certainly have a few who act like it).

And all members agree to that when they join the site, right before they pick a username. Anyone who knows me, or who's been in a voice party with me, will know that I'm a really extremely sweary human being; for some reason, this surprises them, as if the admin of GTPlanet doesn't swear because swearing isn't allowed on GTPlanet. I simply stick to the rules (and my own promise to do so; unlike some of our other members, I don't make promises cheaply through having no personal pride) here, which exist because:

GTPlanet FAQ
this creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone
However, use the search function with the same word and you get all the posts in uncensored glory!
Yes, we know. It's a limitation of the third-party Threadloom search function, which doesn't sync with that feature. You'll spot this if you switch to "Show Classic Search Results" (the inbuilt search function) which, because it's the inbuilt search function, does.

This sort of query is really best suited for the Site Support forum... although as you'll spot from the link, there is already a thread in there on this exact thing.

It's been years since I read that, in order to swap an engine from another car, you have to use these files: Drivetrain, engine, power, sounds.
Canberra 400 (v0.99 Early Preview)

Mate, you're a machine. I wouldn't even dare asking how many simultaneous projects you have in course.

For Buenos Aires (bsas_h22 on RD): here are correct timings made by a friend.
For layouts 5, 6 and 8 the original timings would never have worked because of a typo in the models INI.

https://mega.nz/file/PGYGRZYT#_ecMHCHJFT8LWeUccSRVPyKKbP6J3AeRhbGb5eyiMp8

I tried 2 layouts, all seems well, but make a BU just in case and let overwrite.

Edit: author has received the fix and included it in a new download at RD

Last edited:
ACTK Silverstone 90's v1.2 (CSP Required)
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk in public section

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_actk_silverstone90s_9-9-120-0-34-52.jpg

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_actk_silverstone90s_9-9-120-0-34-29.jpg

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_actk_silverstone90s_9-9-120-0-34-7.jpg
v1.2
Fixed Minor bug
New road textures
Update Shaders

Version 2.0 - Released 2021.02.08
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• Indianapolis and AssettoLand for base mod updates
• Sirknight224 for Academy Motorsports skins
• Indianapolis for Falcon Motorsports skins
• RealAKP for testing and support

FEATURING

• scratch made physics (as ever)
• aero maps
• new suspensions geometry and setup
• brakes thermodynamics (proudly self-developed model)
• 3D model reworked and optimized

CHANGELOG v2.0

Aerodynamics
• implemented CSP aero maps
• revised aero
• more accurate frontal area calculation
• added wings for further influence on car aero
• added brake ducts aero influence

Powertrain
• implemented CSP fuel consumption
• revised engine torque
• corrected engine inertia and braking torque
• revised throttle map
• increased engine damage threshold
• corrected idle throttle percentage
• adjusted engine idle RPMs
• tweaked differential

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• implemented CSP DBW2 suspensions type
• implemented CSP brakes thermodynamics
• implemented CSP tyres extended ray•tracing
• revised suspensions setup
• corrected dampers velocity threshold
• corrected bumpstops position
• corrected packer range
• tweaked brake bias

Visual
• implemented CSP carpaint materials
• implemented CSP PBR materials
• corrected tyres and brakes discs dimensions
• reworked shaders
• added materials
• added pedals
• removed front plate
• added external body AO
• added visual damage
• revised lights

Other changes
• tweaked ABS and TC
• decreased FFb multiplier
• reworked digital instruments
• tweaked analog instruments
• revised setup options
• sounds volume on par with Kunos
• tweaked audio volume and pitch
• regenerated kn5 LoD files
• fixed driver animation out of synch
• added show car skin
• renamed skins
• updated livery icons

DOWNLOAD

Is there an easy way of changing out the tiles like skin or something or it has to be made in blender etc. ?
I'm just messing around, not hindered by knowlegde at this point. :D
I looked for a track with a grass skin I didn't like and replaced the existing .dds with this one (has to be the same name). Worked fine.

Hi, i'm searching the track "Tripoli" for the 1937 season grand prix.
I've found sound links in the search of this forum ... but links are down.

Somebody has a valid link ?

Version 2.0 - Released 2021.02.08
Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• Indianapolis and AssettoLand for base mod updates
• Sirknight224 for Academy Motorsports skins
• Indianapolis for Falcon Motorsports skins
• RealAKP for testing and support

FEATURING

• scratch made physics (as ever)
• aero maps
• new suspensions geometry and setup
• brakes thermodynamics (proudly self-developed model)
• 3D model reworked and optimized

CHANGELOG v2.0

Aerodynamics
• implemented CSP aero maps
• revised aero
• more accurate frontal area calculation
• added wings for further influence on car aero
• added brake ducts aero influence

Powertrain
• implemented CSP fuel consumption
• revised engine torque
• corrected engine inertia and braking torque
• revised throttle map
• increased engine damage threshold
• corrected idle throttle percentage
• adjusted engine idle RPMs
• tweaked differential

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• implemented CSP DBW2 suspensions type
• implemented CSP brakes thermodynamics
• implemented CSP tyres extended ray•tracing
• revised suspensions setup
• corrected dampers velocity threshold
• corrected bumpstops position
• corrected packer range
• tweaked brake bias

Visual
• implemented CSP carpaint materials
• implemented CSP PBR materials
• corrected tyres and brakes discs dimensions
• reworked shaders
• added materials
• added pedals
• removed front plate
• added external body AO
• added visual damage
• revised lights

Other changes
• tweaked ABS and TC
• decreased FFb multiplier
• reworked digital instruments
• tweaked analog instruments
• revised setup options
• sounds volume on par with Kunos
• tweaked audio volume and pitch
• regenerated kn5 LoD files
• fixed driver animation out of synch
• added show car skin
• renamed skins
• updated livery icons

DOWNLOAD
I hate to be that guy, but I can't get the car to load, always race cancelled.
I'm on CSP 0.1.72-preview1.
CM analyser gives no issue with the car.

Guys and gals, on some tracks I have problems with my GrassFX. See picture of Lausitz, which has a GrassFX file in the ext. config, but it does not show up in game other than this ugly, too greenish, style grass. Other tracks (example RT Bathurst) it does...? If I debug GrassFX during Lausitz it says that GrassFX is not active. In CSP settings it is.

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_acc_lausitzring_8-1-121-13-33-45.jpg

I dont't get it, someone here that can enlighten me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_acc_lausitzring_8-1-121-13-33-45.jpg
    Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_acc_lausitzring_8-1-121-13-33-45.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 12
I was just looking through some stuff and had a quick blast round East London. Its a bit like a smaller Reims with a technical bit in the middle, but it looks like a mod someone converted a while ago that never got finished, so there are loads of issues. If you try it, you'll love it, but you'll also wish one of the many track editing geniuses from GTP could give it some love :)

Is anyone able to do anything with this?: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/east-london-south-africa.13942/

Can't even get that far. Just tried a few more times, different tracks, different SOL, no luck: race cancelled.

Here without any issues. CSP 0.173p1. Sadly, another newly released car without working wipers @AC Modder - thought you told all your cars will receive a rain feature update?

dms
Guys and gals, on some tracks I have problems with my GrassFX. See picture of Lausitz, which has a GrassFX file in the ext. config, but it does not show up in game other than this ugly, too greenish, style grass. Other tracks (example RT Bathurst) it does...? If I debug GrassFX during Lausitz it says that GrassFX is not active. In CSP settings it is.

View attachment 990301

I dont't get it, someone here that can enlighten me?

Some tracks like Kunos Mugello cannot handle it if you untick "seasonal colouring adjustments", then the grassfx does not work properly since there is a conflict in the *ini. Check if you have

a. maybe 2 different *ini´s (1x in the track folder as ext_config.ini, & 1x in the extension\config\tracks\loaded folder which do create a conflict
b. check if you have this disabled (first line, disable any coloring ....):
upload_2021-2-8_15-48-16.png

If yes, ENable it and test it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here without any issues. CSP 0.173p1. Sadly, another newly released car without working wipers @AC Modder - thought you told all your cars will receive a rain feature update?

Yep, sorry for that. At the moment RealAKP (our visual and 3D modeller) is busy with RL stuff so we focused on physics and easy reworking of visuals.
In the future we hope to bring working wipers. Maybe someone in the community can help!

Can't even get that far. Just tried a few more times, different tracks, different SOL, no luck: race cancelled.
0.1.72-preview is prior to 0.1.72.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok updated the rar with the grids only this time, so you'll have to download the tracks separately if you don't already have them. Also removed tracks that i didn't realize i never edited, like homestead and others. If you need a track extended, i can do so. One night i did some funny dust and decided i wanted to learn how to extend some grids and it turned out to be close to 20 in one day since i couldn't get sleep for 2 days lol.

Anyways, pm requests.

https://mega.nz/file/d8p0wb6b#igL9Qh8LRNN0xR2_eRcS0xRMxfZFYwPUVTmIZSq_8GM

aa_nashville_superspeedway 49 spots
acu_autosport_speedway 52 spots
acu_bathurst 57 spots
acu_hungaroring 47 spots
acu_interlagos 55 spots
acu_mexico 47 spots
acu_unitedstates 49 spots
algarve_international_circuit 47 spots
bahrain_international_circuit 71 spots
eastern_creek2014 47 spots
ks_laguna_seca 45 spots
ks_zandvoort 45 spots
lippo_circuit 47 spots
melbourne_2019 46 spots
ottawapark 49 spots
rt_suzuka 44 spots
slovakiaring 45 spots
sveg 46 spots
tochigi_racing_ring
vrc_alabama 47 spots

Last edited:
I managed to forget that I was referring to the Ferrari Portofino's data.acd
Anyone had luck extracting it?
After driving one lap, these cars were thrown by me into the trash bin! The appearance of the cars is good, but the physics is terrible! The data file is encrypted and no correction is possible. Now the question is: Do you collect car models or do you want to drive them?

first time ive tried the C8R GTE, nearly everything is great about it, but.., the sound.. quite bad, (never even heard a real one so cannot say if its legit) but at first I thought I had torn a speaker (you know when it makes that rattly noise). Pity because otherwise damn nice car to drive.

I've only ever heard the C8.R on TV, but it sounds completely unlike any Corvette that preceded it...because it has a so-called 'flat' crankshaft (which yields more torque, at the expense of more vibration). It's definitely an ugly sound, but I can't say fersure if the AC C8.R has captured it.

Last edited:
After driving one lap, these cars were thrown by me into the trash bin! The appearance of the cars is good, but the physics is terrible! The data file is encrypted and no correction is possible. Now the question is: Do you collect car models or do you want to drive them?

Drive them. I actually think the Portofino is one of the only good looking Ferraris now on the market, so I'd love to rework it's physics.
Bummer I guess.

I don't want to know the price, but this is probably a good thing--car manufacturers producing sim-rigs (or collaborating with companies to produce a branded rig). It exposes more people to, and increases the credibility of sim-racing. Maybe Schmee150/Tim will buy one and feature it on his channel.

...and what simulator is on the screen?

If you already own a brace of Aston Martins (I love the two-fer deal that includes a brand-new Zagato), surely you don't need to ask the price of a minor accessory like a sim-racing rig. Fitted luggage, anyone?

Last edited:
...did some funny dust and decided i wanted to learn how to extend some grids and it turned out to be close to 20 in one day...
You should do that again, or do I just send you 100eu "for dusting" and 20 of my tracks?
hint: Canberra needs 30 or so more gridspots :)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back