- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
This is a new for me.
My Car Radar APP just vanished from the driving screen.
It still where it should (deleted and reinstaled). It is in the right folder and it is in the right CM place (and activated).
View attachment 989680
Any tips please?
Since last year I don't mess with SOL and CSP, I keep the same, therefore no weird install and so on.
And ofcourse did not install others PPFilters, to avoid conflits.
And for the other hand I still want to setting up BLMCar and BLMLights.
Thats why I'm still with 1.64CSP. At least is stable and I can use 99.99% of my mods.
I am almost sure that there is a tiny stupid thing I am missing, as usual.
Thanks
P.S. Theres no icon on the APP bar either.
Forgot to say that this happens with Helicorsa too.
Before someone saying something about infinity searching. I've done what came to my mind - right or wrong - didn't got a fix.
One of the 3 possible fixes were made aswell.
From RD. Don't know if the author want to be in the image.
I have Car Radar and Helicorsa in the very same files.
They are activated.
They are inside 'gui' ---> 'icons'
What in the Solar System is happening??
Why don't they show in the driving screen APP bar?