Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,748 comments
The sound from the Audi R18 is really irritating in that one btw. You can hear the flywheel spooling but the car doesn't have a hybrid...
Our sound has no hybrid noise. Also we haven´t uploaded videos or sound samples of our R18 so which R18 do you mean exactly

Last edited:
We haven´t use an Audi sound on our 908. We have a soundmod from ACFAn. maybe the one who has uploaded the car on assettoland doesn´t have that sound. Our sound is this:

We haven´t use an Audi sound on our 908. We have a soundmod from ACFAn. maybe the one who has uploaded the car on assettoland doesn´t have that sound. Our sound is this:

Screenshot 2021-03-02 213033.jpg

EDIT: Unless I confuse something here.

Last edited:
I hear regen braking, as if Hybird.

I hear a different, proper sound here:

Your video shows the 2011 908 with a V8 engine. Our car is the 2010 908 HDI FAP with a V12 Diesel. We have used real footage for the sound and also i have seen it live at Spa 2018. Take a look on this video we have taken the sound from:

onboard: begins at 2:50

exterieur:

Last edited:
@DaBaeda Please please! Cameras for legions Avus DTM! You are the best man for it! The existing one is horrible (sorry legion). The route is fine. A little longer than that of F1-Edirtion and derDummeKlemmer. But the cameras
upload_2021-3-2_21-47-36.gif

Once again I took the time to compare AC with other Sims. So (for me) no doubt the best, most versatile, and most interesting sim of all.
Thanks to Kunos and the modders of the world!
upload_2021-3-2_21-54-3.gif

There are only a few things that I miss here, but that are probably not feasible, otherwise Ilya or whoever would have taken care of the matter:
- flying start
upload_2021-3-2_21-55-26.gif

- Speed in the pit lane is not automatic
upload_2021-3-2_21-57-25.gif

- Race on time
upload_2021-3-2_21-56-11.gif

Your video shows the 2011 908 with a V8 engine. Our car is the 2010 908 HDI FAP with a V12 Diesel. We have used real footage for the sound and also i have seen it live at Spa 2018. Take a look on this video we have taken the sound from:

onboard: begins at 2:50

exterieur:

I don´t know what you are talking about but the car you linked does not have a soundmod (it uses the Kunos R18 sound). Are you sure you linked the proper car?

Last edited:
I don't think this version is in AC. (edit - at least not a good version)
But it does remind me to drink more Faster's! You know, to go faster and stuff.
Really enjoying this version in the older h-patterns, that hairpin and lead up to it make for awesome racing, opportunities always as the opposition spin out on those deadly curbs. I also love a good faster on a hot day ;)

I don´t know what you are talking about but the car you linked does not have a soundmod (it uses the Kunos R18 sound). Are you sure you linked the proper car?
Yes it is the right one. But as i wrote earlier i don't know if the guy who has uploaded it on assettoland has the soundmod. The sound was added later in an update so maybe it is an earlier version on Assettoland

Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' - V1.0

View attachment 994990

https://mega.nz/file/AR9XRKrK#neDH--Uo-wFDUwIvCfJvgO5Hn3BRb4FioqzCvwxaT6I

Version 1.0 changelog:

- Wiper animation, wobble and glass rework for rainfx by flyingsaucer
- LOD's implemented
- Tyre visual corrections
- Complete interior overhaul (mapped, AO & PBR) by Arturi
- PBR added to exterior
- Gearbox simplified for Auto-shift users and Ai.
- Gauge improvements as well as "vintage" gauge ext configs
- Exhaust particles
- Driver tweaks by Mascot
- Other small visual tweaks

There will still be developments to improve the mod as much as possible beyond v1.0 so feedback is always welcome. Message me on here or on Discord with the same username. Enjoy!

See the Filemissing discord server for further developments.

View attachment 994991

It's magnificent - one of my all time favourites. I couldn't live with the 5 speed (as I am as certain as I can be that no 250GT ever had one - though of course the choice is a nice offer) so changed it back to a proper 4 speed , and gave the driver an open face helmet, but other than that it's really great. Handles well in wet and dry and the performance is pretty close to reality. VR experience is very nice with a good look to the cockpit. I watched a replay in VR for the first time (usually I leave the track and switch to single screen to replay) and discovered it's a real treat.

It's magnificent - one of my all time favourites. I couldn't live with the 5 speed (as I am as certain as I can be that no 250GT ever had one - [...]

It both had 4 and 5 speed as an option. Many raced the 4 speed and only the final ones had 5 speed box, both are homologated. (see attachment p5 and p6).

Attachments

• homologation_form_number_22_group_gt.pdf
    966 KB · Views: 25
My reflections in the water (like lakes and sea) as well as in the puddles seem to be broken. It looks to me like the reflections in the water are the same as the reflections on the car. It looks like this in replays, not while driving.

Anyone with an idea on how to fix this?

Nobody with any clues? :(

It's magnificent - one of my all time favourites. I couldn't live with the 5 speed (as I am as certain as I can be that no 250GT ever had one - though of course the choice is a nice offer) so changed it back to a proper 4 speed , and gave the driver an open face helmet, but other than that it's really great. Handles well in wet and dry and the performance is pretty close to reality. VR experience is very nice with a good look to the cockpit. I watched a replay in VR for the first time (usually I leave the track and switch to single screen to replay) and discovered it's a real treat.

excuse me for asking a stupid question, but is this the updated version of the one that was posted here a while back?

It both had 4 and 5 speed as an option. Many raced the 4 speed and only the final ones had 5 speed box, both are homologated. (see attachment p5 and p6).
That’s not quite correct. The same homologation was used for the GTO, which was accepted as a continuation of the 250GT. Those amendments in that document came in at the time the GTO was launched. No 250GT was ever fitted with a five speed box either then or since.

there is a good explanation of this in the Wikipedia entry for the GTO;
“In reality, no deception was required, as the production of the 250 GTO was covered by the homologation of the earlier 250 GT Berlinetta SWB model. These homologation papers were issued in 1960, but extensions were applied for and accepted multiple times between 1961 to 1964, allowing Ferrari to add modifications not covered under the original specification, including changes to the engine, transmission, and suspension.”

But hey, it’s a game. If you want a 5 speed box in your SWB, here it is! There are some guys in Maidenhead who build a replica, yours for £600,000, and they do offer a ZF 5 speed as an option, alongside a bigger capacity (3.5 or 4 litre) Colombo V12, air conditioning, bigger wheels, modern brakes and suspension etc.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back