Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
I've thought about that too, why not play their game at them. I went on their videos, downvoted everything one night after they striked Ted's videos because I was so angry. Probably won't do anything, but I thought a review bomb sort of might have fed doubt to potential buyers checking out their YouTube videos was my reasoning.

yeah or just copyright claim their videos stating that they are using cars that "you" created.

so if we want to take their videos down or shut down their channel we would ne to setup some kind of fake company like they did , because they will be told our full name and email adresses after we copyright claim their stuff.

Might not do much, but YouTube report video has a Scam/Fraud option? Maybe if enough people bomb the reports be enough for them to look at the comments at the least.

Might not do much, but YouTube report video has a Scam/Fraud option? Maybe if enough people bomb the reports be enough for them to look at the comments at the least.

yes youtube has these options , but as i told earlier they will get to know your name and email adress.. so... i dont trust them

I hope you manage to save the Warehouse Straight and the Webster Turns; that was one of the most interesting sections of the old layout.

Webster til 1966
Green Park 1967
iu

Last edited:
Mirrors on my end works and textures are better than those, I think your issue is just not using CSP.
Screenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_nurburgring_6-2-121-16-28-54.png
Screenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_nurburgring_6-2-121-16-29-17.png

really this are two different versions, first mentioned is a unfinished car, second is a most complete mod, take a look at the headlights, first are black finished, second is "chrome finished"

yes youtube has these options , but as i told earlier they will get to know your name and email adress.. so... i dont trust them

Well my YouTube account has no personal details linked or my real name, I flagged a few of the videos correctly as the scam/fraud that they are and filled reports into their activity. If anyone feels like doing the same might not come to anything but more reports might make YouTube take more than 30 seconds to resolve the case.

Anyone who has indianapolis track with working AI? I have the one from assetto corsa club but it only works in practice,whenever I add AI it says "race cancelled" and goes back to CM. I tried an AI fix from RD but then the cars stay in pitlane revving...It happens on all layouts, GP,oval,... Any help would be highly appreciated,trying to get a race done with the RSS Hyperion.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Mirrors on my end works and textures are better than those, I think your issue is just not using CSP.
Screenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_nurburgring_6-2-121-16-28-54.png
Screenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_nurburgring_6-2-121-16-29-17.png

Well depends on how you define issue. A goodly converted AC car has working mirrors and does not require CSP.
If a car didn't come with a wheel by default, but it'd have if you installed CSP, that'd be an unfinished mod.

So once again, can some fix the mirror issue, because I don't know how.

Anyone who has indianapolis track with working AI? I have the one from assetto corsa club but it only works in practice,whenever I add AI it says "race cancelled" and goes back to CM. I tried an AI fix from RD but then the cars stay in pitlane revving...It happens on all layouts, GP,oval,... Any help would be highly appreciated,trying to get a race done with the RSS Hyperion.
Thanks in advance!

Miscellaneous Minutiae: No Right Turn. (perendinator.blogspot.com)

There's an Indianapolis on Legion's blog with 2 road course layouts. that's the one I use. Probably the best version of Indianapolis IMO.

Last edited:
really this are two different versions, first mentioned is a unfinished car, second is a most complete mod, take a look at the headlights, first are black finished, second is "chrome finished"

I believe it is the same car. Like I've mentioned I've edited the textures. The original one had such insane amount of chrome in the lights rappers from the 90s kept calling me if they can get it.
On a serious note, interestingly I didn't touch the chrome texture, but I did give the windows a darker look. Reworked the carbon fibre, reworked the rims so they don't shine and created all 3 official colors for the car (minus the bonus yellow paint).

There are two versions of the alfa gta and shortly 3 when geroda74 drops his version.

What you could try is take the mirrors ini thing from the kunos alfa, it may work as i think that is the base.

Last edited:
upload_2021-3-6_12-6-3.png

I just released v0.95 this beast. Enjoy. This is to give back to the community who give so much to us.

It is my first release/conversion/modification and I don't know what I don't know, so please be gentle. I can hold onto this forever to chip away at it or share for us all to enjoy and help correct. There are a few obvious things that needs attention which will be fixed over time.

I asked them to remove the car from RD. Purpose served - over 1500 d/l's in 24 hours.

Here is the updated link:

https://mega.nz/file/9sB23DYK#azTfAofIQNbnRc0PGCg2dWKKCMMtFxPWA75-pJr90CM

Will work on updates over time. All feedback and improvements welcome.

All the best,

Attachments

• desert.jpg
    desert.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 33
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I didn't know there was more than one.
This one is based on a csr2 model so that fix won't work. The meshes of every mirror need to be detached for mirrors.ini to work as it uses the left, right and central mesh names and this mod has all of them in one mesh.

You need to detach those three, map them as the pipeline says on page 38 and then put the mesh names in mirrors.ini. Csp mirrors don't need al that.
Immagine_2021-03-06_182130.png

As you can see the mirrors on this one are all in one, while cars that use mirrors.ini like the kunos giulia has all of them detached as single meshes

Immagine_2021-03-06_181838.png

I know you're not the one who requested this explanation so sorry for quoting your post and then adding all this.

I know very little about that, but something is still bothering me and maybe you can provide an answer.
Why is it that cars with perfectly good mirrors show that red/blue image when using certain tracks, while they are OK in others ?
I'm driving the BAC Mono a lot for testing/racing, etc.
Mirrors are fine from cockpit view and from different camera's, but some tracks show the red/blue effect in game, also for AI, this while the mirrors are still fine in cockpit view. I hope this description makes any sense ... :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

There's one from 'aa' with working AI; I posted the link several pages back.

From what I can tell the 66 and 67 versions seem very similar, so I will make both at the same time.

The reason the Warehouse Straight was special was because the warehouses (and other buildings) were quite close to the track, so you got a real sensation of speed. Most of Sebring (for the first 20 years of its existence) is surrounded by nothing but open space, you you have nothing by which to measure your speed. The warehouses immensely improve immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice skins, thanks.
For people that are interested: here's the ui_skin.json for the #155 (remove the .txt and place in the skin folder)

Thanks, I'm aware of that. But lately I'm used to be able to use a dedicated button to switch the mode in the Racelogic displays. In this case it's either this OR that, no way (that I know of) to switch between them.
If it can be only one thing, I even prefer the delta (perf) timing. ;)

Think you've got the wrong man in the #155 car. I believe Roger de Lageneste's car was #57.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back