Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
anyone knows if there's an EXT_CONFIG with RainFX (and maybe LightsFX + VAO) for Dubai GP? Couldn't find a rainfx in the google drive folder

Last edited:
Has it been deleted ?
what? it shouldn't have but it does have a new version in place of the old one - is this one not working for you?

ok as @jeffnghongda has pointed out the link i put had the post update at the end and yeah all good now. i edited my post just in case any one else had this issue.

thanks for making me aware of this

Last edited:
The free version of the Salerno Croce looks almost ok, i hope the full version is better developed because for 6€ the quality standard should be MUCH higher to be honest. I don't want to compare works, but 6€ are a lot of money for a track that (at least the free one) don't have full working ext_config (no RainFX, no LightFX) and have a lot of holes in the meshes and no VAO patches :-/

Btw keep up the good work man, we need more hillclimbs track
The free version of the Salerno Croce looks almost ok, i hope the full version is better developed because for 6€ the quality standard should be MUCH higher to be honest. I don't want to compare works, but 6€ are a lot of money for a track that (at least the free one) don't have full working ext_config (no RainFX, no LightFX) and have a lot of holes in the meshes and no VAO patches :-/

Btw keep up the good work man, we need more hillclimbs track

I remember, that it is not my track, my gubbio is much more detailed, also I have just released a video with the slalom made on commission with the correct and almost complete ext, just some problems with the lights . U can see here

I remember, that it is not my track, my gubbio is much more detailed, also I have just released a video with the slalom made on commission with the correct and almost complete ext, just some problems with the lights . U can see here

Huuh, that trees in there seem to need some rework too, lol. :lol:
Sorry, wasn´t meant as bad criticism. Just saw them in your clip. Where is a link for that track?

Of course i'm referring to the other one, i've quoted both post but only yours was showd, so that's the point, btw i was speaking in general terms, even the point is still valid for him and for everyone else when money are asked ;)

For free, everything can be released, for me, in order to be "allowed" to ask money the standard should be at least closest to the LilSki's standard (which ask nothing) ;)

BTW i agree with @slider666, that trees requires a lot of work for match quality standard if you ask money for that track, if it's free, as said, you can leave as it is :D

Last edited:
so lets be clear i think they will go after these mods next as these are the ones missing from their f1 collection :

F1 1991 :
link is in video
F1 1979
F1 1999
F1 1989

all of these exist for rfactor and or gtr 2

if someone would want to start here is the link of the 91 mod to start with

Most late 90s seasons are F1C converts, so their quality is only as good as a placeholder until a playable proper set appears lol. There are really only a handful of playable F1 seasons and none of them are from SD. Marc13000 here has reworked quite a few seasons and they are awesome. but due to SD being a reason, his updates were pulled from here I believe.

Yatabe Test Track - reworked

Yatabe Speedway was a high speed test track in Japan.
Surrounded by a lot of trees, but it were these trees who look imo a bit odd.
View attachment 996192
View attachment 996193
View attachment 996191

So I reworked them to look imo a bit better.
View attachment 996194
View attachment 996195
View attachment 996196
Added @DaBaeda cams and grass fx config part, thx for them. 👍 :cheers:
Extended the config with rain fx, some flashing lights, some tweaks. Added a vao-patch too.

Many thanks for @Fanapryde for testing the track and make these screenshots while reworking it. The final version looks now slightly different, missing yellow lines should be back again, some very dark trees now a bit brighter to match in better.
Hope you enjoy it. :)

https://sharemods.com/onunhs60f3fr/yatabe.7z.html

@SimRacing604 you´re not alone. We stand with you.
This was long overdue, that someone comments on such business practices and classifies them correctly for uninitiated users. 👍

What a huge huge difference! Thank you.

Of course i'm referring to the other one, i've quoted both post but only yours was showd, so that's the point, btw i was speaking in general terms, even the point is still valid for him and for everyone else when money are asked ;)

For free, everything can be released, for me, in order to be "allowed" to ask money the standard should be at least closest to the LilSki's standard (which ask nothing) ;)

BTW i agree with @slider666, that trees requires a lot of work for match quality standard if you ask money for that track, if it's free, as said, you can leave as it is :D
Upps, sorry. It wasn´t my intention to criticize that mod. Wasn't aware it is a paid mod at all. Just seen that clip and a lot of those trees triggered my some kind forester's soul. :D

I think people already said all there is to be said about this Ferrari, but man its really good....

ACtC-3cYPq2XnLUHOmdrC7mrxGEeIw7ibxm3YNlyQFWG50InWB_8OMWBekWxO2bFLuU7_tba4f05mYaTIsKRMBfO6ptcVMnO8ahgfoff96KmTrb7lkr9JOxP1HEhhYhFtLUSTGHz3_avgSOO7W4bQeuACtol6w=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3eKPFqs3bUB4Q2qYUSkVijN9VdiwpXK-BqJZAxTgFwsdpI8cJlBdy16y40HY6HZ4OlTQSzRj3EDEk0b8bI_qPb6WSl0fQgZi2vxfGox1ONtG7ETYw9u5XJIpxEOEp0kROaxsmQjlsCID5-DproxOECKGA=w2560-h1440-no

Upps, sorry. It wasn´t my intention to criticize that mod. Wasn't aware it is a paid mod at all. Just seen that clip and a lot of those trees triggered my some kind forester's soul. :D

I don't know if it's a pay mod or not, but if it's, the fix should be mandatory. At least for me, i never ever spend any amount if the quality is not closest to LikSki standard, that's why i never bought a trackmod in my life except for the VRC oval or 1-2 other mods till now :D

Has everybody here flagged sim dream / assetto corsa mods you tube channel as scam, it might help put them down. Every little bit helps.

I filled two reports against 'em, using an alternative gmail account. Since it's a scam report I wasn't asked my legal name or anything, so you are all welcome to do the same.
You can find that option under the category "Hateful or abusive content" (against vulnerable individuals, such as modders). After you write a 500 letters reports, you can further specify the category as "scam".

I filled two reports against 'em, using an alternative gmail account. Since it's a scam report I wasn't asked my legal name or anything, so you are all welcome to do the same.
You can find that option under the category "Hateful or abusive content" (against vulnerable individuals, such as modders). After you write a 500 letters reports, you can further specify the category as "scam".

just hitting the 3 dots and choosing scam as one of the reason offered did it for me, took 30 seconds, no need to name myself or anything. If enough of us take the 30 seconds to signal their channel as scam, I have no doubt it will have a negative impact on Seam Dream.

Last edited:
The problem is that closing down their channel will not harm them much , they will open another one.

The problem is that their website is one of the first results you get when you type assetto corsa mods on Google.
So we need to do something about that presence they have there.

Warnings is the first step towards stopping them , so if RD and so on appear right above the sim dream search people will start to notice.

As
The problem is that closing down their channel will not harm them much , they will open another one.

The problem is that their website is one of the first results you get when you type assetto corsa mods on Google.
So we need to do something about that presence they have there.

Warnings is the first step towards stopping them , so if RD and so on appear right above the sim dream search people will start to notice.

Well Ive been trying to use the hashtag #cancelsimdream all over alot of the fb modding groups and discord groups so far. I really wanna try to get other youtubers and twitch streamers to get in board with this. Maybe lando Norris since he sim races alot

Madeena al-Bahar
v1.0
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-19-0-45.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-18-56-4.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-18-55-0.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-18-44-33.jpg Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-18-44-12.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_rmi_madeenaalbahar_7-3-121-17-5-37.jpg

Madeena Al Bahar is a fictional 4.615 km long street circuit, located somewhere.... around Dubai.

Features:
- 20 car grid (15 car max AI please)
- LightsFX, LightsFX, LightsFX (did I mention it has lights?)
- RainFX, VAO, fully CSP dependant
- physical mesh
- gratuitous sky objects

AC Credits:
@Mitch9 - extensive mesh rework, textures and all CSP features including the incredible light show
@RMi_wood - track conversion, AI, graphical theme concept, etcetera
@DaBaeda - Cameras

Origin Credits:
Track created by MadCowie
GTR2 versions by BillBro and BenMK1*
*This track based on the GTR2 version by BenMK1

:: DOWNLOAD ::

: camtool for Madeena al-Bahar :

Last edited:
Huuh, that trees in there seem to need some rework too, lol. :lol:
Sorry, wasn´t meant as bad criticism. Just saw them in your clip. Where is a link for that track?

the trees are my Achilles heel in this track, I had to change the shaders for the moment, in fact they are not in kstrees because after making several changes with 3dsmax they no longer receive shadow, so in shady places they remained too bright, I will find a solution and I'll fix it. For the link, at the moment it will not be released to the public is a work that was commissioned to me by the organizers of the real race, I advise you in any case to follow my various pages you never know that you decide to release it, maybe free

Furthermore, I want to clarify that over 90% of the objects and textures present on my paths are my creations, this means losing a lot of time.
If you don't want to settle, you have to go further ...

However, the resolution of the tree problem is already planned, which I had shown here in the construction phase but no one was able to help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Most late 90s seasons are F1C converts, so their quality is only as good as a placeholder until a playable proper set appears lol. There are really only a handful of playable F1 seasons and none of them are from SD. Marc13000 here has reworked quite a few seasons and they are awesome. but due to SD being a reason, his updates were pulled from here I believe.
Ponz aswell has done reworks on them scamdream mods. But they are brilliant reworks created.

I think people already said all there is to be said about this Ferrari, but man its really good....

ACtC-3cYPq2XnLUHOmdrC7mrxGEeIw7ibxm3YNlyQFWG50InWB_8OMWBekWxO2bFLuU7_tba4f05mYaTIsKRMBfO6ptcVMnO8ahgfoff96KmTrb7lkr9JOxP1HEhhYhFtLUSTGHz3_avgSOO7W4bQeuACtol6w=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3eKPFqs3bUB4Q2qYUSkVijN9VdiwpXK-BqJZAxTgFwsdpI8cJlBdy16y40HY6HZ4OlTQSzRj3EDEk0b8bI_qPb6WSl0fQgZi2vxfGox1ONtG7ETYw9u5XJIpxEOEp0kROaxsmQjlsCID5-DproxOECKGA=w2560-h1440-no

It's a fantastic mod, one hell of an enjoyable beast to drive!
In fact all this week, starting from Midnight tonight (GMT) @Bigfatluke is have an FileMissing... Time Attack Special at Goodwood!

You should pop a lap in, you don't need to join our discord to use our servers, so feel free to jump on and set a lap with Luke and the rest of us! 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-hotlaps.397004/page-3#post-13368056
Untitled_Artwork.png

Last edited:
Madeena al-Bahar
v1.0
View attachment 996246 View attachment 996247 View attachment 996248 View attachment 996249 View attachment 996250 View attachment 996253

Madeena Al Bahar is a fictional 4.615 km long street circuit, located somewhere.... around Dubai.

Features:
- 20 car grid (15 car max AI please)
- LightsFX, LightsFX, LightsFX (did I mention it has lights?)
- RainFX, VAO, fully CSP dependant
- physical mesh
- gratuitous sky objects

AC Credits:
@Mitch9 - extensive mesh rework, textures and all CSP features including the incredible light show
@RMi_wood - track conversion, AI, graphical theme concept, etcetera
@DaBaeda - Cameras

Origin Credits:
Track created by MadCowie
GTR2 versions by BillBro and BenMK1*
*This track based on the GTR2 version by BenMK1

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Excellent work.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back