Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
Hi, a few days ago a version of Le Grand Circuit 1967 with 50 car slots was released here, and also another version with Le Mans style start (cars starting from their pitboxes) but only 36 car slots. Both versions are really great.

However, since they both need to use the original track folder name (i.e. le_grand_circuit_1967), I have to rename track folders all the time in order to choose which one to use, which is not really handy.

Is there a better solution? A single version with the best of both worlds woud be possible?
(Not one with Le Mans style start and 50 car slots, I assume that would be only a dream, but one with two flavors: 50 cars regular start, and 36 cars Le Mans style start).

If the pit/grid objects are in their own separate kn5 files, you could just add both kn5s to the same folder and make two layouts, one for each start.
But if those folders only have one big kn5 each, well whoever made those should learn some modding manners :lol:.
So if no one else does, I`ll take a look at it as soon as my pc is running again.

Last edited:
with the shaders patch mirrors App, there you have to select the C (central Mirror) by klicking the > and than you click on the small m, after that the thrid Mirror is a Monitor-mirror

I've followed this youtube tutorial but I can't find the shaders patch mirror app

Last edited:
well done MrB00 ! :)

AC pors (3 von 4)+.jpg

AC pors (1 von 4)+.jpg

If anyone has the RSS Porsche 996 (the Darche 96) and fancies a road skin for it- race cars for the road are so hot right now - then grab this Apple skin I made for it.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-porsche-996-gtn-darche-96-apple-sema-livery.41212/

View attachment 1001253 View attachment 1001254

Last edited:
PLEASE COMMUNITY This is a call for HELP.
How do you line a passenger up in car to match the driver? Making progress with the Batmobile. I need an oncall expert.
__custom_showroom_1617448063.jpg
Screenshot_batmobile_ks_black_cat_county_3-4-121-12-12-24.jpg

Once he's in the right position I can change him to robin. However I think the remaining problem after that would be to get the passenger to use the no driver helmet mod. Does anybody know of any mods that have a no helmet passenger in? Long shot I know.

Last edited:
Good god, that urd bmw looks... interesting. And i don't mean the mod itself, just the car. But still, three superb mods (one from vrc two from urd) - i can't wait!

iks
ChampCar 2007-2008 mod

v0.2 Change log:
-added all 2007 and 2008 skins
-added showroom previews
-improved AI behaviour
-added livery icons
-added non-red sidewall tire textures to some cars. This could be changed in the future so they can be changed in-game
-fixed rim textures on appropriate cars
-improved shader values on the cars
Credits: Original mod by iDT Simulations, conversion to AC by unknown

2007b.png

2007a.png

**Disclaimer** I had nothing to do with the 3d model, physics, or sounds on this, so please direct any complaints elsewhere. Also I do not plan on continuing work on this mod so if anyone is interested they are welcome to improve upon this version.

https://mega.nz/file/DWZFQApL#Cd6idwte_lqJP694DBSmsr9DHSwtdbj2otiAblCGQuA

What's wrong with this mod has nothing to do with the skins, although I'm sure we all appreciate your attention to appearances. As I said earlier, "... this thing is waaay too fast. At Road America it's faster than anything I've ever driven there except the Porsche 919 electric whiz, and that includes other Indycars and a few F1s. I mean it's almost flat out around the Carousel (145 mph) and definitely Hairy Flatters around the Kink (190 mph)." Which is not so say you shouldn't put some lipstick on this porker, but on the other hand, why? Don't mean to be rude, just asking.

Last edited:
What's wrong with this mod has nothing to do with the skins, although I'm sure we all appreciate your attention to appearances. As I said earlier, "... this thing is waaay too fast. At Road America it's faster than anything I've ever driven there except the Porsche 919 electric whiz, and that includes other Indycars and a few F1s. I mean it's almost flat out around the Carousel (145 mph) and definitely Hairy Flatters around the Kink (190 mph)." Which is not so say you shouldn't put some lipstick on this porker, but on the other hand, why? Don't mean to be rude, just asking.

Is there a way to reign it in a little, at least to get to the point where the speeds are comparable to real life?

If the pit/grid objects are in their own separate kn5 files, you could just add both kn5s to the same folder and make two layouts, one for each start.
But if those folders only have one big kn5 each, well whoever made those should learn some modding manners :lol:.
So if no one else does, I`ll take a look at it as soon as my pc is running again.

There are 4 or 5 small kn5, and one big kn5 in each track folder. The big ones and the folders use the same name in all cases.
I assume they're from different authors, so they didn't know what each other was doing, and consequently they couldn't coordinate better.
Anyhow, since I don't know anything about modding, I'd much appreciate if you could have a look at it when possible.
Thanks in advance, best regards.

If you're using content manager you can switch this a bit more easily without unplugging all of your VR by switching the rendering method from "OpenVR" (or Oculus Rift) to "Single Screen" in the video settings. You can even save a preset as "Replay" to make it easier to switch. The reason why you lose controls when changing cameras in VR is because for whatever reason in replays it keeps the controls as if you're in cockpit view, so it's not easy to control in VR.

Hi. VR connected back up and running. It’s a shame you can’t change the camera on monitor and watch in VR. That would solve the problem. Maybe Ilja might be interested in looking at. Thanks for your help . Stay safe.

Why don't you edit the position in the fbx format and then convert it back to kn5? Unpack both, use blender forr repositioning, repack both
Believe me ive tried and failed. My version of Blender was not playing so i tried kseditor and still got mashed up

Some new screenies of Toronto 2019 - It's almost done! Added night lights because why not? Probably my best looking and best performing City Circuit so far, and the fact it's based on a real track is just a bonus. Plenty of hours have gone into this one!!!

View attachment 1002054 View attachment 1002056 View attachment 1002057 View attachment 1002058 View attachment 1002060 View attachment 1002061 View attachment 1002062 View attachment 1002063 View attachment 1002065 View attachment 1002066 View attachment 1002067

Can't wait for this beauty

Looks amazing!

Some new screenies of Toronto 2019 - It's almost done! Added night lights because why not? Probably my best looking and best performing City Circuit so far, and the fact it's based on a real track is just a bonus. Plenty of hours have gone into this one!!!

View attachment 1002054 View attachment 1002056 View attachment 1002057 View attachment 1002058 View attachment 1002060 View attachment 1002061 View attachment 1002062 View attachment 1002063 View attachment 1002065 View attachment 1002066 View attachment 1002067
Yessssss. Legend
Straight after T1 looks so much better and more realistic. Great I see you included all my hints. And asphalt :) thanks.

Last edited:
Pretty good this one. I think they've updated some executions from the ByKolles as well. The tire compounds are currently different(Soft-cold, soft-hot, medium and hard, I think ByKolles only have soft and medium currently). The model in this one has I think the underbody plank visible, I think that was missing from ByKolles car

ACtC-3cx2WduFdoi22YIktNl1Z6j5VMp8V8OIA6F-uthNYmnYaEUTeAKG9AMBC4yD_QKEWic2HOYrGVTsgJB460WB4HBpDdagDIlXPECutHIX-MOek9fHOFxZiOjvSoGRQkTfMP0Jf8SzPWE_coPKU_n0vG28w=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3fPDDXlm-Ii_ESvE0eKYKsi9yAAZu6QFmXEriQgOa3KDlMolgC_No7SbH4WT_K4pwHZlh2rCDRK-Xfa2MDkHVunL4byKwBrE7WoRZonQLrLq5U1lSL-qMpNY8fQVwGi67u6RlgDOXI8uiiCxHEAQnSvhA=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3erqgKDCjhsiTOKKCR8KSZWMBoPbmvyDl5_xYSJFHpYKekkclwm0ajXShDtxgQNBd4Z4_29VG-YikJxmtKkJAtNX-atWSYlC3qtwwLj9h0h0Tj0oN7ZXTRDA9DGSR6NFwC7tBsOSHTwMDAuF6ClsRdToQ=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3e1WlGs-0tOfME49gsJ6zCbNDzdSGz2cPZVUJ7Ejx8SnGbpTQC3QbMAGWFK7NRS3gIAX8FgGLiTdy6IXH5TTYZ87dfRmhGDemERVVUtzKKucbVZGmi8fOLtiiMmmwgDzsiYwcUMfiru9YnRzu7vg3KIgQ=w2560-h1440-no

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back