Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,823 comments
I really need to pay more attention. You say there is 5 versions available and I can't find one.
1... (literally 1 page previous to jaqory's post)
Bentley Continental GT3 2015 ACC, Sprint and Endurance V1.0

View attachment 1001275
View attachment 1001277

The team:

_delpinsky
_enkay74
_Fabr_123
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing

— 3D car conversion
— added Sprint and Endurance car models
— added LODs
— added damage textures
— created wiper animation
— raindrops visible on internal windows
— added extension folder
— added ext_config.ini file per skin
— added LED_PANEL
— added SAS
— added wobbling safety net and antenna
— added SuperGT numberplate
— added RainFX code into car.ini
— added custom fonts

PHYSICS UPDATE:
— scratch made by _FileMissing & _DestinyOvLight

SOUND UPDATE:
— scratch made by _Fabr_123

SKINS UPDATE:
— scratch made and converted from ACC by _enkay74

BETATESTING:
— by _Fanapryde & the whole team. Thanks to _Masscot for the VR testing.

Thank you all, guys :cheers:

** CSP 0.1.74 preview CustomEmissiveMulti issue **
With the latest CSP 0.1.74 preview, you won't be able to see [CustomEmissiveMulti] meshes emissive light.
In order to see the dashboard indicators and the secondary dashboard leds working correctly, just use the CSP 0.1.73, 0.1.73 preview (if you want RainFX working) or try a newer CSP build when available.

My cars are optimized for A3PP filter. Actual GT3 cars apparently use different colour emissive for brake lights in daytime and nighttime, which means there's a chance an heavy colour correction by a PPfilter may produce wrong colours compared to the ones I made — texture and CSP code — using a different PPfilter.

Download: Link

Thx mate for your kind words. :cheers:
Yeah, I've to apologize. Mainly, just getting aware of that new arriving version, made me a bit frustrated. :(
Seemed to be wasted time working on this version. I think we all tried improving it to the best. So, I hope it's understandable.
But, @damone13x offered help for that bouncing guardrails prob. And he seemed to have catched it. 👍 :cheers:
It hopefully wouldn't last to long getting all the other things done and tested, tomorrow maybe, and an update will be released. Please be a bit patient, it will come for sure. :D

No worries, and absolutely no need for an apology. Your reaction was completely understandable, and almost expected under the circumstances. Can't wait to see what's next!

:indiff:
Can You make a version without this?

I would prefer, if anti cut detection is to difficult to implement.

Track flow is great. Love it.

You can tweak that yourself if you like.

Open "?:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_silverstone\classic\data\surfaces.ini" in a text editor.

[SURFACE_6]
KEY=OUT
FRICTION=0.94
DAMPING=0.01 ;>> This slows you down, you might leave this one as is.
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1 ;>> This prevents the 'cut' penalty, you may or may not want to toggle this.
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=1 ;>> This applies the brakes and limits you to 80, you'll want to toggle this.
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

Last edited:
Hi, a few days ago a version of Le Grand Circuit 1967 with 50 car slots was released here, and also another version with Le Mans style start (cars starting from their pitboxes) but only 36 car slots. Both versions are really great.

However, since they both need to use the original track folder name (i.e. le_grand_circuit_1967), I have to rename track folders all the time in order to choose which one to use, which is not really handy.

Is there a better solution? A single version with the best of both worlds woud be possible?
(Not one with Le Mans style start and 50 car slots, I assume that would be only a dream, but one with two flavors: 50 cars regular start, and 36 cars Le Mans style start).

TT Assen 2001

Converted from the Zwiss GTR2 version ..

AI by KevinK2 ,
Many thanks to slider666, Fanapryde and macko68 for your help.

track was added to my folder
https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg

Screenshot_gt4_alpine_a110_aa_assen_2001_1-3-121-15-26-50.jpg

Last edited:
this is the state of Sandown2012
View attachment 1001071

Please dont give up woody, we need a quality sandown!

i'd love to see the ACC aston martin vantage 2019 converted to AC
Hope for that day :rolleyes:

Yep as someone posted above, URD are currently working on one, aswell as the DTM version. Id imagine they will release an updated season pack for that car release. Expect it all to be released in 2050 :D as URD still havent finished their LMP Pack. I feel sorry for the GTR-LM. The Audi in that pack is one of the best LMP1 cars on AC.

Starting my first steps to converting Forza cars. Posted some pics on my account, please let me know what you think; https://tinyurl.com/2d4v7yan

Not the first time ive been rick-rolled, probably wont be the last

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but wouldn't it be a better idea to convert something that we don't have already instead of a car that now has five separate versions?
Like, I dunno... How about that Gallardo R-EX GT3 from ACC that nobody's taken a crack at yet? That's something we don't have dupes of. We're kind of turning into Gran Turismo here.
I mean yeah it's nice to have a higher quality version but I'd much rather fill holes in the grid before replacing mods I've been comfortable using for a while.
Many modders have said that they choose to work on cars that personally inspire them, which is probably pretty important when you're putting hundreds of hours of unpaid work into a project. The best we can ever hope for is that their inspiration occasionally aligns with our own personal wishlists and that the modder is competent enough and dedicated enough to do them justice. Even when that doesn't happen I'd much rather see a high quality car mod that isn't necessarily my personal choice than see a favourite car of mine released half-assed and broken by someone who obviously doesn't really care about what they are doing.

I know it isn't a mistake from the creators but an inherent problem with the physics engine, but does the extreme shaking not bother anyone? I wish they had a version with smaller loops, I just can't find enjoyment in it.

Just imagine your going on a roadtrip or something. Grab some greenery, some tunes and you'll hit the full loop in no time. Over a year, i managed to rack up almost 40k kms there. Miss it already.

Bentley Continental GT3 2015 ACC, Sprint and Endurance V1.0

View attachment 1001275
View attachment 1001277

The team:

_delpinsky
_enkay74
_Fabr_123
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing

— 3D car conversion
— added Sprint and Endurance car models
— added LODs
— added damage textures
— created wiper animation
— raindrops visible on internal windows
— added extension folder
— added ext_config.ini file per skin
— added LED_PANEL
— added SAS
— added wobbling safety net and antenna
— added SuperGT numberplate
— added RainFX code into car.ini
— added custom fonts

PHYSICS UPDATE:
— scratch made by _FileMissing & _DestinyOvLight

SOUND UPDATE:
— scratch made by _Fabr_123

SKINS UPDATE:
— scratch made and converted from ACC by _enkay74

BETATESTING:
— by _Fanapryde & the whole team. Thanks to _Masscot for the VR testing.

Thank you all, guys :cheers:

** CSP 0.1.74 preview CustomEmissiveMulti issue **
With the latest CSP 0.1.74 preview, you won't be able to see [CustomEmissiveMulti] meshes emissive light.
In order to see the dashboard indicators and the secondary dashboard leds working correctly, just use the CSP 0.1.73, 0.1.73 preview (if you want RainFX working) or try a newer CSP build when available.

My cars are optimized for A3PP filter. Actual GT3 cars apparently use different colour emissive for brake lights in daytime and nighttime, which means there's a chance an heavy colour correction by a PPfilter may produce wrong colours compared to the ones I made — texture and CSP code — using a different PPfilter.

Download: Link
Finally I got to your car. I want to say thank you so much! This car turned out to be very good.
The physics of the machine surprised me - it is very good, and the sound is wonderful.
Very good job, thanks!

RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0b
I have added a champs version for TheSourceOfTheNile 'Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack' named '2021 F1 (RSSFH21) SON Season' and an Engine Manufacturers Version for those who wish to use the excellent 'F1 Megapack' sounds from ACFAN named '2021 F1 (RSSFH21) Engine Season' plus the respective race grid presets.

F1 2021 Champs and Race Grids in the attached file 'F12021gridsandchamps.zip'
Original post here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2357#post-13381109

Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack
Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack
Formula Hybrid 2021 Community Skin Pack With the permission and support of all the modders who have given me the ability to release their work in this mod, I present to you the community skin pack for the Formula Hybrid 2021. It is a complete...
www.racedepartment.com

F1 Megapack
F1 Megapack
V0.9.1 Released! V0.9.1 Changelog: Added support for RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 Removed ASR Formula Ferrari 412T2. ASR have incorporated my sounds into the official car download (see below) Preview: 0:00 Intro 0:07 RSS Formula 2000 2:59 ASR...
www.racedepartment.com

Attachments

• F12021gridsandchamps.zip
    391 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Just imagine your going on a roadtrip or something. Grab some greenery, some tunes and you'll hit the full loop in no time. Over a year, i managed to rack up almost 40k kms there. Miss it already.
If I want that I go American/Euro Truck Simulator. I am just not wired that way, it bothers me too much and I just cannot get immersed. But I get it that some people don't mind.

Take as long as you need, update is cancelled as the LOD generator from RD has been broken by a forced update by Simplygon. Can't be bothered with making LODs manually as it's too time consuming and the old LODs no longer fit the updates I made so am reverting back to my original version.

Okay scratch this, I will still update the car so just let me know when you're happy with the edited stripes @racealot

I did some interesting testing today with game performance and LODs, which rather made me realise that the LOD generator isn't actually a good solution (which I suppose I should've realised before, seeing as the modder who made it said as much in the release notes!) and basic custom made LODs in Blender are significantly better and only take about 5-10 minutes, which can probably be reduced to 2-5 minutes with practice.

For my performance testing I used three cars, the KS Ferrari 812 Superfast as the benchmark, the 1999 Dodge Viper ACR and the BZ Dodge Viper ACR, for the Vipers I ran them without LODs, with LOD generated LODs and with custom LODs. For reference LOD A of the Ferrari is about 300k Triangles, LOD A of the 1999 Viper is about 190k Triangles and LOD A of the 2016 Viper is about 570k Triangles. For the circuit I chose Long Beach as I know that this track is not well optimised and is one of the heaviest tracks on my system. In each race I started at the back of the grid for the maximum 29 opponent cars in front of me to be rendered, I completed one lap to get my average FPS result. Results as follows:

Long Beach with 30 cars
- Ferrari 812 = 70.5 FPS Average
- 1999 Viper (No LODs) = 63.6 FPS Average
- 1999 Viper (LOD Generator) = 61.2 FPS Average :boggled:
- 1999 Viper (Custom LODs) = 71.8 FPS Average
- 2016 Viper (No LODs) = 36.6 FPS Average
- 2016 Viper (LOD Generator) = 37.5 FPS Average
- 2016 Viper (Custom LODs) = 48.3 FPS Average

Basically for whatever reason, the LOD generator was doing very little, if anything in terms of improving performance vs just running without any LODs at all. By contrast even my bargain basement crap custom LODs were worth a fair chunk of performance and that's with only 2 LODs instead of the recommended 3. I did a further test at KS Spa with 40 cars and got 90 FPS average with the 1999 Viper and 53 FPS average with the 2016 Viper using the custom LODs as well.

Last edited:
A better BATMAN.
View attachment 1001745 View attachment 1001746
When BATMAN is away, Robin will play.....
View attachment 1001748 View attachment 1001749 View attachment 1001750
Just need a real expert to get robin as a passenger. Any or all help appreciated.
@Blackcelica - Wow!! :bowdown::bowdown:Youre going to share Right? Okay i'll beg - Pretty Pleeeeease :D:D:D BTW So good to see youre back to doing the F1 skins - Its reallly appreciated by myself and Im sure everyone else whose into their F1 :cheers:

Last edited:
Okay scratch this, I will still update the car so just let me know when you're happy with the edited stripes @racealot

I did some interesting testing today with game performance and LODs, which rather made me realise that the LOD generator isn't actually a good solution (which I suppose I should've realised before, seeing as the modder who made it said as much in the release notes!) and basic custom made LODs in Blender are significantly better and only take about 5-10 minutes, which can probably be reduced to 2-5 minutes with practice.

For my performance testing I used three cars, the KS Ferrari 812 Superfast as the benchmark, the 1999 Dodge Viper ACR and the BZ Dodge Viper ACR, for the Vipers I ran them without LODs, with LOD generated LODs and with custom LODs. For reference LOD A of the Ferrari is about 300k Triangles, LOD A of the 1999 Viper is about 190k Triangles and LOD A of the 2016 Viper is about 570k Triangles. For the circuit I chose Long Beach as I know that this track is not well optimised and is one of the heaviest tracks on my system. In each race I started at the back of the grid for the maximum 29 opponent cars in front of me to be rendered, I completed one lap to get my average FPS result. Results as follows:

Long Beach with 30 cars

Basically for whatever reason, the LOD generator was doing very little, if anything in terms of improving performance vs just running without any LODs at all. By contrast even my bargain basement crap custom LODs were worth a fair chunk of performance and that's with only 2 LODs instead of the recommended 3. I did a further test at KS Spa with 40 cars and got 90 FPS average with the 1999 Viper and 53 FPS average with the 2016 Viper using the custom LODs as well.

How on earth are you making LODS in 10 mins? Do you think you could maybe do a thread about it?

My understanding is that it's the number of objects that's more important than the number of polys, but that's very rudimentary and would love to know more.

No worries... Try another track also...

Edit: Another idea... Does your keyboard have a function-key lock? Mine has a button to lock it in (multi-purpose keys).

Done some testing today with VR disconnected. All replay cams work fine on all tracks with in game menu and using F3. For some reason in VR it does not work the same. Iwonder if anybody has any ideas of how to fix this. Many thanks.

Done some testing today with VR disconnected. All replay cams work fine on all tracks with in game menu and using F3. For some reason in VR it does not work the same. Iwonder if anybody has any ideas of how to fix this. Many thanks.

Happy to hear... Don't use VR so would not know what's going on... Surely someone on the thread may be able to assist... Fingers crossed.

Long Beach with 30 cars

Impressive test results there... Another modding-process that I need to get my head around (LODs)...

Have made some progress thus far with the GTS skins, and looking jolly-good... Lots of headaches in the process too... Some pics to follow..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blackcelica - Wow!! :bowdown::bowdown:Youre going to share Right? Okay i'll beg - Pretty Pleeeeease :D:D:D BTW So good to see youre back to doing the F1 skins - Its reallly appreciated by myself and Im sure everyone else whose into their F1 :cheers:
I am going to share, it is almost finished. I really would like to get Robin in the passenger seat as a static model. I've seen it in Rally car mods and they have a copilot KN5. I need to find out what tells the model to use the copilot and somehow edit the copilot to have the robin skin and driver_no_helmet option. I need help from someone else I think. I've been on it all day so far. At the moment the car has 2 skins. 1 batman, 1 robin.

Last edited:
Hi All. Does anybody know why you can not select all the replay camera sets in VR with in game menu and F3. It all works fine if you disconnect the VR.
I would really like to use all replay cams in VR. Any ideas of what is happening and how to fix. Many thanks.

As I'm playing in VR, the performance of cars and tracks is very important for me and so I never understood why the "Guerilla GT4 Mod" cars and the "WTCR 2018 v3.0 by Maki123 & Delpinsky Mod" cars had a so poor performance even as they have 4 LODs with a normal number of triangles. It was impossible for me to use a field of 20 of those cars but a field of 30 stock Kunos GT3 cars is no problem at all.

But then @MeltFire made new LODs for these mods with a as far as possible reduced number of objects and these mods work much better for me now. It's not as good as stock Kunos cars or well optimized mod cars, but much better than before. The LOD D in the Kunos cars have about 3-5 objects and not 100. For example the LOD D in the Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 2017 has 2 objects, in the update of this car from URD to the Porsche 911 RSR 2018 the LOD D has 133 objects. When I'm using GTE fields with 30 cars including 9 of the 2018 version of the Porsche, this costs me about 10 fps at Le Mans or Daytona compared to the Kunos 2017 version. That's no good at all.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1966#post-13293423
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1972#post-13294790

Nice track but very interesting colour palette on the grass, trees and vegetation... not sure it's to my personal taste.
I haven’t installed the track yet, but I think Sergio wanted to go for an Autumn look. Or did Sergio replicate the same color issues from his previous tracks like Rouen and Sudschliefe? I remember those tracks getting color updates.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back