Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
So, are you going to actually share the work you're doing or is this at some point going to be incorporated into an update from A3DR? Nice job! :cheers:

Release will be made only and exclusively with the utmost respect for A3DR. So I will give everything to him and he will take care of the release. Important to consider, since objects have been added and pre-existing objects modified, it will be necessary to update the LODs as well. It's not my field so I can't know the time needed.

Thanks for your kindly words.

ACTK Circuit du Var du Luc v1.1
Update textures
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1244

Screenshot_tmm_cupra_tcr_2020_actk_var_24-3-121-1-1-44.jpg

@__EASY__ Did you start encrypting your tracks?

Ok, thanks for noticing me, with encrypted mod there's no way to make new tv cam for my workflow, so i will avoid any waste of time trying to improve them (you ext_config are basically all at 25% complete) or downloading if this is your choice. Have a nice sunday man ;)

Last edited:
I have been encrypting my tracks for a long time now, because of people who modify them without asking
On the subject of not asking, someone tells me that your Mettet paymod track uses three original balloon designs of mine from RT Mont Tremblant, and even their coordinates and motion variables are all copied directly from the Mont Tremblant models.ini.
I'm not entirely happy that these are being used without permission in a paymod, but it's more annoying that they've been used without any consideration for the actual designs. These were all created using Canadian brands because Mont Tremblant is a Canadian track.
Mettet is in Belgium.

Showcase vid of the Toyota P1 Evo, that 99% of people probably overlooked. Hope its ok to post here - I don't do 'omg like and subscribe' videos and never have. I ran MGV 20 years ago, also ad free without any promotion, and just sharing awesomeness. I just try and share things I tried that I haven't seen other people raving about, so might've overlooked.

Laps are Autodromo Geraldo Backer (natch), onboard at Curitiba (with the new road mesh), and Interlagos 1975 Reboot (I think - its the one with the oval layout as well)

Showcase vid of the Toyota P1 Evo, that 99% of people probably overlooked. Hope its ok to post here - I don't do 'omg like and subscribe' videos and never have. I ran MGV 20 years ago, also ad free without any promotion, and just sharing awesomeness. I just try and share things I tried that I haven't seen other people raving about, so might've overlooked.

Laps are Autodromo Geraldo Backer (natch), onboard at Curitiba (with the new road mesh), and Interlagos 1975 Reboot (I think - its the one with the oval layout as well)

So 99% of people overlooked this ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2410#post-13396903

Someone called zuno toto is ripping my textures from my track skins and posting it as there own work on Racedepartment. The latest one is Bahrain International. I don't expect people on here to download and review them without pointing out to this zuno character that is not a done thing to do.
I've warned him and reported it. Unfortunately Racedepartment is'nt my friend at the moment. So people please don't support this dude or I'm just going to stop doing them.

Someone called zuno toto is ripping my textures from my track skins and posting it as there own work on Racedepartment. The latest one is Bahrain International. I don't expect people on here to download and review them without pointing out to this zuno character that is not a done thing to do.
I've warned him and reported it. Unfortunately Racedepartment is'nt my friend at the moment. So people please don't support this dude or I'm just going to stop doing them.

Which section are these in? I can't find seem to find "his" work.

Just reported it too!

What track is it?

What track is it?

I think it is Curitiba made by VhEeth and Interlagos 1975 (don't remember by who). Correct me if i am wrong.

Edit: I don't know about the first track maybe it is published here or somewhere else.

Last edited:
ACTK Lost Heaven Racing Circuit v1.4
Update textures
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1108

Screenshot_gtsupreme_wtcc_alfa_romeo_156_actk_lostheaven_25-3-121-13-33-3.jpg

Screenshot_gtsupreme_wtcc_alfa_romeo_156_actk_lostheaven_25-3-121-13-33-36.jpg
Great.

I'm gonna say something unpopular, but I never found the races difficult in any of the Mafia games (original or remake, both in highest difficulty). In the original I lost it more to the game crashing than anything else, and in the new one they make the race shorter but it's still doable, proven you have a good enough start. I wasn't dissapointed at all by the Mafia remake, I think it's a masterpiece.

I have been encrypting my tracks for a long time now, because of people who modify them without asking, the tracks in donation are not encrypted
Hahahaha, that's a good one :)
You seem to forget your own attitude about 6 months ago: adding a simple VAO patch and a personal loading screen to every single track that had only been released an hour ago (after days of hard work) and posting it as a 'new' version... and now people need to ask your permission all of a sudden.
It's a ****ed up world :)

Hi Guys,
Anyone know if the circuits Oliver's mount or Dundrod (Ulster gp) exist in Ac of if anyone is working on?
I have found both for grand prix legends but not sure if anyone has ported?

Oliver's Mount

Dundrod

Dundrod looks, as they say, awesome! Wasn't/isn't it primarily a bike circuit?

Hahahaha, that's a good one :)
You seem to forget your own attitude about 6 months ago: adding a simple VAO patch and a personal loading screen to every single track that had only been released an hour ago (after days of hard work) and posting it as a 'new' version... and now people need to ask your permission all of a sudden.
It's a ****ed up world :)

I didn't want to say anything before as I have a few of Easy's track updates in my collection, but I definitely saw the irony in his statement...

I think it is Curitiba made by VhEeth and Interlagos 1975 (don't remember by who). Correct me if i am wrong.

Edit: I don't know about the first track maybe it is published here or somewhere else.
"Autodromo Geraldo Backer, Curitiba (with the new road mesh), and Interlagos 1975 Reboot Version"

Dundrod looks, as they say, awesome! Wasn't/isn't it primarily a bike circuit?
Theres some cracking footage of a sportscar race at Dundrod in 1955, with moss and fangio. They showed a lot of it during the coverage of the first F1 season on ITV as part of a stirling moss special, maybe 20 years ago. Got it on VHS somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
__custom_showroom_1619357800.jpg

__custom_showroom_1619357821.jpg

I really want to get these (for now these two) beauties into AC. Have converted (personal use atm as I am a real beginner) some other rFactor1 cars with succes, but cannot get these to work.

This is the message I get when starting the game:

Knipsel.JPG

In showroom the wheels do not turn and allignment is also not working. I have used the data from another car to finetune.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back