Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,718 comments
Well there is a Korfez Circuit that i found on another forum but i haven't tried it out (There is actually 2 options but the one i haven't mentioned is incomplete and doesn't even have a proper ui). Ulku Park might be a great idea but i doubt anyone would do it.
Do you have a link to Korfez Circuit dude?

Do you have a link to Korfez Circuit dude?

yes here it is: (haven't tried it tho)https://mega.nz/file/W8sCxIrQ#r68v78vYTVtQt_qhrO3b4S5RTfjWMvcPaD5z2gz52uM
ui is turkish but you will get around it.

Maybe someone here has an solution. Some cars have no sound, but just, when there are many cars on track. If i have only 10 cars they work fine. Is this an bug and how can i fix it?

I guess GUID things cause that but you have two solutions. One is to delete the guid files in the problematic car's sfx folder, try it like that and the second one is to delete the sfx files of the cars that you had a problem with and run a steam file integrity check. That should do it. I had these problems as well. Almost every Kunos car had no sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyyer has provided a quick fix for the new barcelona layout - Its goood enough for now to get as close to the 2021 layout as we can - but you need to create a 'layout_gp_2021' folder in the existing UI folder and drag the download ui contents into it for it to work - Also works with @Blackcelica 2021 skin

EDIT 1955hrs 08/05/2021 - UI folder updated in release so ignore the underlined part

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barcelona-2021-track-layout.42398/
View attachment 1009743

Updated the sidelines and pit lane, created a map, and added a few hints (spotting a trend?) to help with F1's. Original fast lane seemed fine.

I like the new layout, flows much better IMO. I thnk he already revised folder structure now. BTW needs cams...anyone?

Barcelona Layout GP 2021 sidelines, pit, map fix:

https://mega.nz/file/rghgwTrD#OC3EYxPG8UH68DOWGxiXwsf880uSNkT8d53YAJb4Fb0

Forgot, this is getting tiresome- delete those damn .bin files and the pit lane with grid.ai file. Ahhggghh!

Last edited:
I'm working on the Chimay belgium track, anyone know why the 3dgrass appear and disappear suddenly ? memory problem or a bad setting in CM perhaps. I can't figure it out
don't got the answer but i have a question is it a new track? or an existing one?
great to know that the chimay track exist for AC :)

Thank you again for your great AI updates @KevinK2. Tocancipa is a fantastic track for TCR cars, especially the Cupra Leon 2020 by TMM.
Another great track for racing with TCR cars is Pau Arnos by ACTK, but the AI is performing not very well. Maybe you can take a look at it, if you also like the track with its interesting elevation changes,

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2426#post-13400591

I actually did the ai for the that track back in August of last year- not sure what happened, if anything, but will look.

EDiT: just downloaded 2.1, did a quick 4 lap race in Fuzo'snew Cupra Comp., and didn't have any weirdness. All finished at 100% S&A settings, even with my favorite .bin and pitlane with grid.ai files installed by Easy... can you get more specific Frank?

Last edited:
Thank you! :cheers:

Just tried out myself. I mean... The track is fine but... The surroundings, the grass, the textures... Needs a bit of work doesn't it? Any volunteers to add some things like grassfx and fix some stuff to make this circuit at least driveable? If someone can get permission to rework or even completely overhaul the track that would be nicer. But again, i doubt anyone would do that so...

Last edited:
I actually did the ai for the that track back in August of last year- not sure what happened, if anything, but will look.

EDiT: just downloaded 2.1, did a quick 4 lap race in Fuzo'snew Cupra Comp., and didn't have any weirdness. All finished at 100% S&A settings, even with my favorite .bin and pitlane with grid.ai files installed by Easy... can you get more specific Frank?

The AI is working, but is much too slow and not competitive. (e.g. at the first chicane after start/finsh). I always use the same AI settings and on other tracks I have always a competitive racing in the middle of the field with your AI files. I don't use the CSP "Extra options for AI splines" and delete always all files in the ai folder except of "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai".

Last edited:
Updated the sidelines and pit lane, created a map, and added a few hints (spotting a trend?) to help with F1's. Original fast lane seemed fine.

I like the new layout, flows much better IMO. I thnk he already revised folder structure now. BTW needs cams...anyone?

Barcelona Layout GP 2021 sidelines, pit, map fix:

https://mega.nz/file/rghgwTrD#OC3EYxPG8UH68DOWGxiXwsf880uSNkT8d53YAJb4Fb0

Forgot, this is getting tiresome- delete those damn .bin files and the pit lane with grid.ai file. Ahhggghh!
I just dragged the original MOTO track cameras in - They seem to work okay for now _ Thanks for the AI updates :cheers:

don't know why but the acc audi evo is causing the problem
Oh, there is another thing I want to change and that I cannot do, by default, when you launch a race, the car got modern tyre, so I go in the set up menu in game and change tyre to historical ones, I would like that when you launch the game, that the tyres would be historic ones not the modern ones, both are in the tyres.ini in data, if you know how to do that, thank in advance

You can change the default set by going into the tyres.ini file in the data folder. At the top you'll see:

[COMPOUND_DEFAULT]
INDEX=0

Just change the index number to whatever number the tyre set is that you'd like as the default. If the modern tyres are listed first in the config, they'll be '0', then the next set will be '1'... and so on.

EDIT: Ninja'd multiple times.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The AI is working, but is much too slow and not competitive. (e.g. at the first chicane after start/finsh). I always use the same AI settings and on other tracks I have always a competitive racing in the middle of the field with your AI files. I don't use the CSP "Extra options for AI splines" and delete always all files in the ai folder except of "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai".

Well that wouldn't be the first time I've been told it's too slow... lol. Honestly, I didn't get that impression in driving it just now, but if I have time I will see if I can improve it. Thanks Frank.

About new CSP update (0.1.74)

There's an error message on CM: ""Lua utilities in "extensions/lua" are missing.""

Is it normal or did i do sth. wrong?

I have seen this also. It seems that the files CM is expecting to see in that directory are now within the std.zip file. Doesn't happen on the newer CM, so I think they are now expected to be in the .zip with newer CSP build and the older stable branch CM doesn't understand this.

In other words, I suspect that you can just ignore it and when CM next updates it will go away.

Hello folks! First time poster in this thread. But I had to give some props to those guys at the Reboot Team. Bannochbrae and Limerock are absolute must have tracks. Also the few tracks doublezero has released over on RD. I'm not usually a big fan of fantasy tracks, but the few he has released so far are actually really fun. Some great flowing tracks. Loving his new Goria-Thun which was released today.
Screenshot_acc_bentley_continental_gt3_sprint_00_goria_thun_8-4-121-20-3-19.jpg

Cheers guys!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back