Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
What makes you think anyone in RT wants to be a 'pro' or have people wanking over their CVs? RT tracks are made by the team because the team wants to drive those tracks. Sometimes, if the team is feeling generous, those tracks also get released to the public.
Nobody is doing it as a willy-waving contest, and nobody cares for silly opinions like these.
Not everybody wants to be a social media star or gauges their success on how many fictional 'likes' they have, you know.

It was a reply to the person suggesting Kunos hire them... but I guess this deserves your ignorant view on this as well :boggled:

Not on my PC at the moment but if memory serves his name was @GIBBONS he did state at the time he was dumping it and no longer updating it. It was just a raw brick then.

It's true that I converted it and it's also true that I have no interest in working on it further. What isn't true is the part that I've put in bold, the car was fully functional when I released it, I'd be grateful if you didn't propagate such nonsense.

It was a reply to the person suggesting Kunos hire them... but I guess this deserves your ignorant view on this as well :boggled:
You think nobody saw through your thinly veiled mockery of RT's projects? You really must try harder to disguise it in future.
I mean, this one is blatant...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1626#post-13218535

...and who can forget your very first post here..?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1614#post-13216173

Last edited:
You think nobody saw through your thinly veiled mockery of RT's projects? You really must try harder to disguise it in future.
I mean, this one is blatant...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1626#post-13218535

...and who can forget your very first post here..?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1614#post-13216173

Thank you for granting us lowly souls your complimentary tracks. We should all feel blessed.
I agree, and appreciate the work!
Just not Asscot’s attitude

Last edited:
Neva Ring with rain and lighting.

xpAce-rKfFc.jpg

Thank you for this great-looking track. It's excellent.
I am finding that the AI is crashing a lot though, on the kerbs particularly.

Last edited:
how do i slow down the wind turbine things in Zolder, they are giving me a nervous tic ;)

In ext_config.ini I just change the lines: WIND_SPEED_KMH_MAX = 5 (for each windmill). As for wind controlled... nah.

5 is about all the distraction I can handle. Any faster makes it feel like the place is gonna come apart... (Can we animate a prop breaking off and rolling across the landscape? ;) )

This has been a big surprise guys, I was looking in an old assetto backup and I found this map:

The map is huge, I had been driving for almost half an hour and I had not even 30% explored ... suddenly I think I know where I am :D

And of course I knew, this map contains the entire spa 1966 map inside and it looks fantastic, it's almost like taking a ride around the circuit on a day when there is no race ... in 1966 and this is just a small piece of the map , the light blue tour.

I am uploading the circuit to share it with you, I hope that a charitable soul wants to add some route for the ai, because it does not have one.

Upload completed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/08mr8hvoxy1uloo/acp_world.rar/file

enjoy :cheers:

Last edited:
@Masscot this track absolutely requires your balloons :D
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Screenshot-14.jpg

By the moment, imo, tyronne's willows spring still being the best option to drive, although it needs a better IA, because its very slow. But the colour in the new willows spring isnt good, at least in my vr headset, i just can play with overcast or similar weather, without clouds i could go blind with so much brilliance

Last edited:
Last edited:
By the moment, imo, tyronne's willows spring still being the best option to drive, although it needs a better IA, because its very slow. But the colour in the new willows spring isnt good, at least in my vr headset, i just can play with overcast or similar weather, without clouds i could go blind with so much brilliance
Yeah, lots of comments about how overexposed it looks.
[edit: seems to be overly-bright ground textures... roads and buildings are OK]
It's OK for some people though, so... PPF? Sol settings? CSP version?
GT Sport looks much darker and easier on the eyes. Much 'earthier' ground textures.
Hopefully DDM will update it, or provide a track skin for those having the issue.
A lot of the raceday trackside furniture and adboards are missing too.
And no RainFX config.

Last edited:
It's true that I converted it and it's also true that I have no interest in working on it further. What isn't true is the part that I've put in bold, the car was fully functional when I released it, I'd be grateful if you didn't propagate such nonsense.
I didnt mean it didn't work by the phrase brick, I meant before it was built on, become part of a house, modified. Sorry its a phrase we use at work. No offence intended.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back