Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
I am trying to systematically replace all my cars by ONE maker, the isseu wth current lemans presets are the cars are not bopd, and so many damn iterations of updates over updates, I have in some instances duplicates of exactly the same car, but one can do 330 the other can do 450... battling your heart out around the chicanes, just hitting the gas and some car comes past you like you looking for parking ;) too confusing, so prefer it if VRC (or any group) made enough of everything to build out a full lemans, of more legit racing. and in THIS instance, YES I would agree with encrypting them if the group is like VRC or RSS for example that put out good stuff and keep it updated and fixed..

edit: If they then also sold skin packs, bops and presets for 19XX, 20XX, 24 hours of XXXX etc, id buy those too, just so I could have a slightly more legitimate experience.

I know there is another project happening currently to update the nielb set. but not sure when that will finish.

Last edited:
have Vive and a G2. One kid has the vive now and the other has the G2. I had high hopes for the g2 at the higher resolution, but all it actually menat was the card has to work even harder, and you have to turn down more stuff. May revisit this after the 3090 releases in a TI version. Should have enough grunt then to at least approximate similar fidelity to screen.
You'll be waiting quite some time if you want it to look as clear as a (good) screen. To get anything close to retina level (somewhere between 1440p and 2160p on a 27" screen) it's been theorized that we will need 8k HMD's. We'll probably be on 5890's or 6890's before we get there haha.

Hi, could some kind, clever person do an fast_lane.ai for the London track to stop them crashing on the bridge.
Many thanks.

https://sharemods.com/3pksg5i9qy9r/London.rar.html

Changing the fast lane will not solve your problem because the sidelines (= track borders) did allow the AI to use the whole track width on the bridge including the barrier in the middle. I have made some new sidelines, forcing the AI to only use the right side of the track. That also should solve the problems with the chicane. Just remove the txt-ending from both files and copy them into the data-directory of the track. I tried that with several different cars and it did work for me. Please give it a try and tell me if you are happy,

Attachments

• side_r.csv.txt
    144.7 KB · Views: 51
  • side_l.csv.txt
    145 KB · Views: 49
ACtC-3eF2Qp_ThHx3eO8m6kLjEWEwm2NPuFjpaKMu0_l_X8wChPSV-JGQKfXY6Ar2pBWywd7ddZAoAjjuJXYe8ZX5bF5OtOMIqNj5bUj92hMmRfqCWuytVHqTpAm3a2hMdvowZf6DaKYmR-UKpIzQ7F7lR6SJg=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3cFsskWQ-SqzFf9vF2Gw4DBq5-zR_926SOgoK5G05kCCLxMuByvH9i1KEKE8OQ4Kkl8l5JJ3Du0bVHjcAX7P3ooDa49xrtx0pRGNLudQvxx44QxwpKin9qsN599iE3bO88-MxNxa_FU_Wt4fGa_uwV2tQ=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3fviIv9dOjDCzc5Fl8HA1JyxnJ-UC6knozRj9qfJk5uRozx1yWQKSw3qn6HmQeSGIzVzaP4KNoXP4YygLZm1bH7RoKbV0O5cS-MgXqFxMOIJ_qWFZj4dI5_nA6hcl_r-weeEJeMwqncn88jfLrVtER2-A=w2560-h1440-no

Hi,
Someone have understand how to choose Hi downforce Kit and Low downforce kit ?
in Content Manager showroom you can display these 2 kits, but for ingame I don't see anything ...

Thanks

@Blackcelica

Im testing with 95 f1 cars in your track and some cars stuck in the hairpin, and yes they back to the pit, then go again to the track, 1st test, i take this cars because is old conversion from rf, maybe other cars do better, and if i add different ballast and restrictor to f1 95 maybe pass well the hairpin in lap 1

to set a good race in monaco cars must have the minimal problems in lap 1

edit:

'91 cars can do all track 1st lap without any problem at 100% str 92% agr, so it's must depend on car mod, but modern F1 cars ai should make a better race here, because ai line its very good.

link of hud ? thanks

Reworked Toban Track (Author Terra21)
Removed 3d Grass, added GrassFX and cams.
Have Fun.View attachment 992862 View attachment 992863 View attachment 992864 View attachment 992865

I was wondering if anyone with the know-how and goodwill could take a look at Toban and set the barriers as collidable objects? At the moment, you pass through the barriers and fall off the edge of the map if you spear off the track... which makes racing here a properly dangerous business when using a direct-drive/high-torque wheelbase. :eek: I've need to hit the 'emergency stop' button a couple of times in order to stop my wrists or fingers getting broken!

TIA to any potential helpers. :bowdown:

Last edited:
While I do love all the edits to the track for Monaco '21 I have to admit I have pretty much given up on it as we head to 5 hours before the race..
Back to the good old trusty rf2 and the wholly unsuited VRC Formula NA.. its not right.. but.. it works ;)

Anyone got a NOT RSS F1 that makes it aroud this track ok? At this point I dont even care what it looks like ;)
upload_2021-5-23_18-22-25.png

Anybody working on the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2021 version? Watching the race (well the first few 100 meters until the crash so far) at Monaco and the car looks amazing.

If nobody else steps up hit me with a PM around the 4th of June. Best I can do.

Thanks Lernatix. Hopefully I'll still be alive by then. It's possible I may have turned into a flaming fireball falling off the edge of the world with broken wrists, somewhere near the mythic land of Toban. :nervous: :)

Cool. I have all those, and now I also got Tripoli!

I also have the Napoli payware track that was just recently released, Brooklands, & Opel Rennbah.

Then there is also the Sitges-Terramar track, though that was used only in the 1920s.
Im form Spain and i visit Terramar, or what remains of it, is totally abandoned, now I think that if you want to do something, but 12 years ago when I went there you could enter quietly because there was no one to prevent you from entering.

The truth is that seeing it abandoned is sad but it has its charm, touching that 100-year-old asphalt and knowing that the first drivers and first cars in history have burned tires is a special sensation.

We wanted to take a photo from the high point of banking, and it is impossible to climb, you have to go around, because it is literally a wall five meters high.

I love the classic content, of couse i have opel rennbhan, brooklands, sitges, and all 60's tracks, the 30's cars can race good in 60's tracks too.

BTW here it's my little tribute to Brooklands:

:cheers:

I started the job of extracting this track from a different game to get the correct swimming pool area drawn correctly not patched. (the entire track mesh is jsut better generally) there are several bumps in the AC one (just before T1 for example) that look like mesh joining glitches (cracked it open to have a look)..

but

I got side tracked by how much better the boats are in this version, still low poly, but, so many more of them and a lot of variation by some careful trickery of scaling and different texture groups. Might be worth just bringing the whole thing over.

View attachment 1012550
View attachment 1012551
View attachment 1012552
what game is this coming from? and most importantly, how good it compares to the actual ac monaco versions we have?

No idea sorry. Can't replicate it. Shouldn't be anything to do with skin. Maybe switch penalty off. Trouble with mod tracks, sometimes strange things can occur.
Forgot to mention: this one-way penalty sign/situation in the pit lane only occurs when hosting it on the server. Offline works fine, somehow.
Tried changing pit lane distances etc. but cannot seem to get it to work.
Penalties already off, also turned off stracker and KMR to be sure. No difference.

Last edited:
How is 'everyone' supposed to see that? It looks almost identical to an MGB mod that's been around for several years.
Regardless, just posting photos without any explanation whatsoever can lead to confusion.
the car don't got a interior? i mean it don't look finished at all

Last edited:
Hi, problem with just making the skin for the pool version is that there are lots of billboards missing to start with so it won't look as good or as near 100% perfect after my update today. The wall change to the version now would give us the definitive version with everything.

I have no time at the moment to do the wall changes. It'll take some time until I can do that I'm afraid :(

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back