Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,808 comments
Honda NSX GT2 LM '95

full

full

High-resolution skin (Team Kunimitsu #84) and minor fixes.
Original source: Claudio (VERSION 1.0)

DL : https://mega.nz/file/sQNVGKrQ#b_VngiHaB5s_ucQr3ux01IeThZWJ-U8dUFIJ4xPnuzg

Las Vegas Street Circuit for GP Champ Car

I'm going to create a 2007 Champ Car championship with all the tracks but I have a problem with the AI on the Las Vegas track (Gilles75) :
big collisions in the chicane
@KevinK2 do you think there are a few things to do ?

View attachment 1017536

View attachment 1017537
View attachment 1017538

First of all you could remove the physical tag of the tirebarrier, so, in case the ai went wide, it won't crash on it but it passes through it.
The best solution is to make them collidable, but it has some issue too, so for me the best solution is to make them not collidable

yes it's with the data.acd from Kunos 911 RSR if I remember correctly, I'll trying your new 1.0 version because my 0.95 and 1.0 versions not working (bounce and suck to drive like you)
thanks !!!

I'm not sure, but I think it's not a copy of the Kunos Porsche, but a fix, as the car is still faster than the other GT3s as it was in the original mod. :D

First of all you could remove the physical tag of the tirebarrier, so, in case the ai went wide, it won't crash on it but it passes through it.
The best solution is to make them collidable, but it has some issue too, so for me the best solution is to make them not collidable

If I send you the track as a private message, can you make the change or is it too long to do? maybe we can share the corrective files here ... for those who have the track ?

Last edited:
If you have 3DSimed you can do yourself, by selecting the object and rename it as everything except 1WALL, for example like TIREWALL or anything similar

Most of the Codemasters tracks are wildly inaccurate and I try to avoid them but sadly those are the best tracks we can get most of the time.
Montreal is a perfect example of being outright teribble. Way too wide, corners aren't as tight as they need to be, I really don't understand what Codemasters is doing.
Someone recently updated Montreal to 2021 standards. It looks great but sadly that won't improve the inaccuracy.
If anyone is looking for an accurate Montreal track please get Terra21's version. It may not look as polished as the other one but it drives so much better, track width and corners finally feel right.
Same thing for Monaco. CM track is too wide in many places (last corner, Swimming Pool chicane).

We already have a rF2 Zandvoort conversion, I hope that someday a rF2 Monaco conversion will pop up, it's definitely needed...

Most of the Codemasters tracks are wildly inaccurate and I try to avoid them but sadly those are the best tracks we can get most of the time.
Montreal is a perfect example of being outright teribble. Way too wide, corners aren't as tight as they need to be, I really don't understand what Codemasters is doing.
Someone recently updated Montreal to 2021 standards. It looks great but sadly that won't improve the inaccuracy.
If anyone is looking for an accurate Montreal track please get Terra21's version. It may not look as polished as the other one but it drives so much better, track width and corners finally feel right.
Same thing for Monaco. CM track is too wide in many places (last corner, Swimming Pool chicane).

We already have a rF2 Zandvoort conversion, I hope that someday a rF2 Monaco conversion will pop up, it's definitely needed...

You worded it perfectly mate. Also can you give me a link to the rF2 Zandvoort conversion?

Another thing does anyone know how to make track conversions from rFactor2 to Assetto Corsa? I am intrigued and want to learn how to do it. I already have 3DsimED but do I need anything else? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
new track is available

View attachment 1017525

Free versions here :

by Esprit3905 :

My update#1 for Esprit DDM Willow Springs:
https://we.tl/t-F6fM8bz89N
(please use original download as base for this update)

copy stuff into track folder. you can try use the new VAO file.. and delete the old ones.

Fixed some stuff, also tried to fix that weird brightness bug with normalized ambient and diffuse light.
But i guess it is still there, with standard SOL filter.
I tested many filters, and never had brightness problems.

Big Thanks @KevinK2 for AI lines.
Still the original fast-lane for big willow, because it was the fastest.
Pits-AI should be fixed by the included files of KevinK2

Perhaps we can fix more in the next update.

Screenshot_gue_toyota_s-fr_cup_ddm_gts_willow_springs_24-4-121-14-26-31.jpg
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_ddm_gts_willow_springs_20-4-121-18-21-21.png
Screenshot_mttg_porsche_cayman_718_gt4_ddm_gts_willow_springs_15-4-121-23-43-26.png Screenshot_bksy_nissan_skyline_r34_z_tune_ddm_gts_willow_springs_22-4-121-19-31-44.jpg

Last edited:
DK
I'm just wondering, is there anyway to remove that armco running downing the middle of the track? I remember that being the bane of the AI in the rFactor port of the track.

should be good, with sidelines + ideal line in data folder

My update#1 for Esprit DDM Willow Springs:
https://we.tl/t-F6fM8bz89N
(please use original download as base for this update)

copy stuff into track folder. you can try use the new VAO file.. and delete the old ones.

Fixed some stuff, also tried to fix that weird brightness bug with normalized ambient and diffuse light.
But i guess it is still there, with standard SOL filter.
I tested many filters, and never had brightness problems.

Big Thanks @KevinK2 for AI lines.
Still the original fast-lane for big willow, because it was the fastest.
Pits-AI should be fixed by the included files of KevinK2

Perhaps we can fix more in the next update.

View attachment 1017559 View attachment 1017557 View attachment 1017560 View attachment 1017558

I went to test the DDM big willow in light of the VRC one (feels great, looks terrible IMO), but can you confirm it needs a higher CSP than 1.69 rain fx (i stick on that as shadows are broken any higher).

When i loaded up DDM BW the road was totally broken on 1.69.

hey mates ! has anyone ever tried changing tyres of the sim dream f1 cars?

i tried to replace the 90 season tyres with the ones from the formula rss 90

but i always get an error.. like width is out of range and so on..

or maybe just the tyre skins.. because these stock ones look ugly..

Last edited:
hey mates ! has anyone ever tried changing tyres of the sim dream f1 cars?

i tried to replace the 90 season tyres with the ones from the formula rss 90

but i always get an error.. like width is out of range and so on..

or maybe just the tyre skins.. because these stock ones look ugly..

I tried changing them from my AC folder to my recycle bin.
You'll be pleased to know that it was successful.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back