Add lod 1 2 3
Add Wipers
Fixed collider.kn5
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
Fixed ai.ini
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1300

ferrari_portofino_hardtop.png
If you are interested Jandrovi did a fantastic physics overhaul for Portofino...It will be better to do any kind of visual updates over his update...This ones physics seems like an American car with Ferrari engine swap...

Last edited:
Hi all!
Suddenly, I began to have errors like this:

AC\cameraforward.cpp (430): CameraForward::renderBlurred
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1261): CameraForwardYebis::renderApplyEffect
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1182): CameraForwardYebis::render
AC\sim.cpp (2564): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Any ideas what's broke?

So, no one knows? :(

If you are interested Jandrovi did a fantastic physics overhaul for Portofino...It will be better to do any kind of visual updates over his update...This ones physics seems like an American car with Ferrari engine swap...

yes if you have a link I can include the physics

I find this physics very average, shock absorber much too hard for a road car

I find this physics very average, shock absorber much too hard for a road car

Well in my opinion Jandrovi's physics is way closer to the real car's magnetic lightning fast hardening damper system. I have been driven around in California T for a few days a couple of years a go and it was suprising how flat the car was without compromising the quality ride feel. But yeah feedback and feeling can change betweeen sim rigs and settings. I tested both version around Bridgehampton, Brands Hatch and LA Canyons...Non Jandrovi version is actually feeling like boat gripping unrealisticly to the tarmac...In real dynamics it feels life a race prepped muscle car...But jandrovi version feels like a planted Ferrari Gt car as I experienced in California T...

It's actually better to put it also this way ; The version you updated has more bodyroll, less and tight steering feel(which is more accurate and ferrari light with Jandrovi's version), and too much dive for a Ferrari with a magnetorheological damper system... A sim car cannot be the real thing but in my opinion Jandrovi's physics updates are really suprisingly so close...

Of course at the end it's your update, your effort and your choice bro

Thanks for the effort and All the Best...

Not sure. World detail I think, mine is set on max but it could be a Shader patch setting. I don't really know, never experienced it. Someone will hopefully read and put you on the right track.

I have most things on Max. It has to be a CSP setting but I have not found it yet.

Edit: I have looked more into this and it seems track specific. Other tracks are not showing this at all. I raced at brands hatch and all the road markers on the starting grid could be seen at a distance. The ones on Paul Ricard 2021 are invisible until it gets pretty close to the car. The other Paul Ricard has the same issue.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I noticed that the start point I had for the back straight DRS zone at Paul Ricard 2021 wasn't quite right. I had it starting to soon, it's now been placed closer to where the line actually should be :-)
the link in my previous post has been updated,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lzcjxa12jfi0pw6/paul_ricard_2021_-_DRS_zones.rar/file

or for those who don't want to re-download it, in drs_zones.ini file under [ZONE_1], change the start of the zone to START=0.360539

that is all

Go MAX!!

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can help me tidy up my library of cars...?
I have the three Indy Roadsters from Legion - https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/02/indy-1952.html.
They are in Content Manager as Kurtis Roadster, Watson Roadster and 3rd Roadster.
I tried to figure it out myself via Google but couldnt decide what was what. I have no idea about old Indy cars, from what I could tell on Wiki Kurtis and Watson were two of the chassis makers, so what is the '3rd Roadster'?

Kurtis:
zXbeUwu.png

Watson:
TQzq9nv.png

'3rd':
rccWSBo.png

Hi all - a question about the latest Guerilla GT4 updates: older skins don`t work on the updated cars and off course new skins don`t work on the outdated cars. But i want use some skins as grid fillers. Is it possible to run the newest AND a older car with the same car name / ID / data, like Cayman GT4 CS v0.80 and v0.72 similar?...

Hi all - a question about the latest Guerilla GT4 updates: older skins don`t work on the updated cars and off course new skins don`t work on the outdated cars. But i want use some skins as grid fillers. Is it possible to run the newest AND a older car with the same car name / ID / data, like Cayman GT4 CS v0.80 and v0.72 similar?...

It might cause problems if they both use the same soundbank so maybe try renaming the old car and its soundbank files

for the love of all things racing, someone please build this kart for AC!!!

230HP kart that 1/4 miles at 272km/h.. we NEED this in AC...

Last edited:
I'm happy that I found a good version of Paul Ricard on here, and I really appreciate it... but Magny-Cours is on ACC, and I think a good version of it deserves to be on Assetto Corsa. Does anyone know if a good version exists? No offense to Rainmaker, but the Rainmaker version just isn't good enough anymore. I am dying to try the 2021 F1 car at Magny-Cours. And I wish Liberty Media would nix Paul Ricard and hold the French GP at Magny-Cours. Or just have both on the calendar. Why not? Anyway, I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Go back into Blender!

Before that the way I did it was to isolate that object, then delete and purge it from the original and save and reopen. Cut copy from the isolated object back into the original and save. As usual avoid name collisions at all costs.

Yeap, My way is Blender, and if im the only person working on something thats usually fine because I have the FBX, and its ini, and typically i never touch 3dsimed outside of using it to convert original files, and all my changes are one direction, Blender-kseditor-game.. always in that direction without issues.. but when working in groups of people some will use 3dsimed to make changes to the kn5 directly, that require devolving back to fbx via 3dsimed and thats where the proverbial monkey-doodoo hits the fan ;)

Wondering if anyone can help me tidy up my library of cars...?
I have the three Indy Roadsters from Legion - https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2019/02/indy-1952.html.
They are in Content Manager as Kurtis Roadster, Watson Roadster and 3rd Roadster.
I tried to figure it out myself via Google but couldnt decide what was what. I have no idea about old Indy cars, from what I could tell on Wiki Kurtis and Watson were two of the chassis makers, so what is the '3rd Roadster'?

Kurtis:
zXbeUwu.png

Watson:
TQzq9nv.png

'3rd':
rccWSBo.png

I remember doing a little research back in the day, and that car came as a 1957 Kuzma Cars-Offenhauser.

Kuzma was a racing car constructor founded by Eddie Kuzma in the United States. Kuzma cars competed in the FIA World Championship (Indy 500 only) from 1951 to 1960. They won the 1952 Indianapolis 500 with Troy Ruttman.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back