Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,778 comments
"Assetto can't do rally"

"Hold my beer"

Dirt Rally Greece V4 is up.

I'm still open to relevant feedback; road mesh and grip "feel" bugs etc...

If you're one of those pedantic sorts that needs last weekends advertisements or wants to complain that the IRL lawn mower man comes on Tuesdays not Thursdays please go finger yourself. I made this for myself and am just passing it forward.

Go grab a gravel car and send it!

Some gravel cars

Assetto can do rally! It's just that most of the rally mods are crap

cough any chance for Finland...?

What I would absolutely enjoy is a rallycross track but not the 2km ones. One that's 5km or something and has jumps and all that stuff rally has

Big problem with Content Manager
version 0.8.2301.38578 / data 153

Since 2 days I can't to create a custom championship. Once the championships have been created and saved, I turn off the Content Manager and when I turn on CM it removes several values such as AI, difficulty and aggression levels or it changes all the skins and names of the pilots without me touching anything ... do you also have this problem ?
2 weeks ago I created a STCC 2008 championship without any problem, since I created championships I have never had this problem.
@Cozy61

before turn off Content Manager
View attachment 1064314

after turn on Content Manager
View attachment 1064315
Yes I have a few issues with CM vers 0.8.2297.38573 and championship creation - Mainly grid lists and tracks (also AI values too) - Must be the latest update - Seems to be ok when i shut down then restart CM but occasionally a grid of 24 goes back to a grid of 12 (first grid created)

Last edited:
The last 2 updates from CM brought alot of issues and bugs. Special event overview is broken, custom championships not working, track selection screen is broken, real weather function is broken etc. Hoping for a fix but I think there won´t be any, Ilja is fully booked with his job at Reiza Studios.
can we go back to an old version of the Content Manager ?

Yes I have a few issues with CM vers 0.8.2297.38573 and championship creation - Mainly grid lists and tracks (also AI values too) - Must be the latest update - Seems to be ok when i shut down then restart CM but occasionally a grid of 24 goes back to a grid of 12 (first grid created)
thanks Cozy61 👍
ok I'm not the only one then having problems, I don't know if we can go back to an old version of the Content Manager and then block the updates as with some software ?

Screenshot_mrdk_koenigsegg_agera_rsr_nfs_studio_showroom_15-5-121-14-31-7.jpg

New update for the Konigsegg Agera RS and RSR
Version: 0.95
Changelog:
New AO
Shaders correction
Add CSP features
Interior modification and amelioration
Add damage dust and deformation
Add rain support
Performance fix

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

New vs Old:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/PP5

If you want to share please share my link
New aero data file, fix the max speed problem
Drop it in your data folder
Thanks to @roope and @ThatSmallGuy for the issue report

Attachments

• aero.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 60

Since 2 days I can't to create a custom championship. Once the championships have been created and saved, I turn off the Content Manager and when I turn on CM it removes several values such as AI, difficulty and aggression levels or it changes all the skins and names of the pilots without me touching anything ... do you also have this problem ?
2 weeks ago I created a STCC 2008 championship without any problem, since I created championships I have never had this problem.
@Cozy61

View attachment 1064314

View attachment 1064315
can't help you m8, but you got me wondering if there's any way of sharing custom championships. Because if so, please pack them and send them 🥲🥲

@Cozy61

View attachment 1064314

View attachment 1064315
probably a bug or you didn't actually save it. could be you have to many custom championships, not sure if there is a clear cache option? hopefully there is haven't seen one tho.

however It is most lightly an update.

Greetings to GTP members - hope you're all doing well and keeping safe... Most of Oz is currently in lockdown, with some states/areas reopening sooner than others... In the meantime I've been working on a LeMans fictional livery-pack for the Ferrari F40 LM '89 mod (post-link).

Here are some WIP images...

View attachment 1064248

If you like this mod and would like a personalised number-board and colour - just PM your requests and will attempt to accommodate it with the forthcoming release.

View attachment 1064249

Credits to @Young78 (F40 LM_Lover) who has been updating this mod.

edit: front/rear plates have been hidden ingame via skin-config.
Thank you for your updating!
Awesome skins!

Last edited:
I'm ready for Bremgarten... absolutely love this mod.

View attachment 1064229
It's a gem that one, for sure!

Greetings to GTP members - hope you're all doing well and keeping safe... Most of Oz is currently in lockdown, with some states/areas reopening sooner than others... In the meantime I've been working on a LeMans fictional livery-pack for the Ferrari F40 LM '89 mod (post-link).

Here are some WIP images...

View attachment 1064248

If you like this mod and would like a personalised number-board and colour - just PM your requests and will attempt to accommodate it with the forthcoming release.

View attachment 1064249

Credits to @Young78 (F40 LM_Lover) who has been updating this mod.

edit: front/rear plates have been hidden ingame via skin-config.
Those skins are looking great Racealot! (... but where's the deep aubergine one with the 'xezez' numberplates?). 😁

Last edited:
I prefer not to use that after having some issues, but I have another gripe with CM since a day or two: lagging...
When I select a track to go driving from the CONTENT window, it doesn't show when I go to the DRIVE window (next to the little car preview) and I get the "No track selected" text (or a previous used track).
I need to go back and select the track again for it to finally show.
When I select another track in the DRIVE window (clicking on the preview) it changes immediately.
Never been like this before so I believed it to be a temporary thing but it stays like this and it conflicts with my habits 😇

Anyone else experiencing this ?
Also in the Drive window, it happens very often, after changing the category like country or tag. Selecting a random track (ctrl+alt+2) gives me this error every 4th or 5th time.

Hi everyone!

Recently I added more pit spaces at a brazilian track called Velo Città made by @VheEth because we are racing it on our league.
Thught that more people would be interested, that's why I'm sharing.

All credits goes to VheEth, all I did was addind more pits. Feel free to contact me if it needs to be taken down.

Cheers!

Last edited:
thanks Cozy61 👍
ok I'm not the only one then having problems, I don't know if we can go back to an old version of the Content Manager and then block the updates as with some software ?
Download the January version from Github. Link can be found on the CM homepage. Auto updates can be disabled in the CM settings itself.
You can also use different versions simultaneously, in case you need current features like LOD creation.

@Cozy61

View attachment 1064314

View attachment 1064315
If you want to roll back to a previous version of Content Manager, the builds are all archived here:

Last edited:
can't help you m8, but you got me wondering if there's any way of sharing custom championships. Because if so, please pack them and send them 🥲🥲
All the championships I have created are online on my website here :

but for now with the Content Manager issues I can no longer modify them and create new ones, I hope for an update from the creator of the Content Manager

probably a bug or you didn't actually save it. could be you have to many custom championships, not sure if there is a clear cache option? hopefully there is haven't seen one tho.

however It is most lightly an update.
I will look on the discord if there is a solution

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back