Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,747 comments
Tommy78 release a pack for 2019 but it doesn't have the Lynk & Co also Trained Monkey Modding have also release lasted Seat. I thing AC does need some new TCR models has we are missing the Hyundai veloster TCR I know not some people cup of tea but it complete the full set of current available models. In future you may see the new Audi / Hyundai if somebody prepare to do them.
there are several missing models, the new hyundai, the mazda, the fiat and soon the toyota

The TCR 2019 pack is not yet finished, tommy is working on the lynk & co as part of the pack. Ive floated with him an idea to release a "homologation" pack, which includes all the new tcr cars that are eligible to race worldwide.

Apologies to ask, but, search in this instance is coming up with TOO much.. RF2 released a "BMW M4 Class1 2021" in the last week or so, and its a damn BEAST! Been stuck on it for a few days now, especially fun around Sebring.

Anybody that owns both RF2 and AC, can you please link me to the closest AC available version to what is in RF2 (in terms of driving/feel/ffb etc)

Thanks!

<gratuitous dog with a bone addendum> When will somebody convert RF2 Sebring.. puuuhleeeze...

@neil shaw 👀

I hope its not a repost...
You can now try one TCR and one old DTM car on Tommy78's page.Thats a great move...

I tried the i30n TCR and from a short test I love it!Is so much more fun too drive then all other TCR,WTCR etc cars I tried in AC!
You can loose the rear end,you feel the weight and car is not glued to the road etc.After boosting up FFB and Aero for 1 click its huge fun.I dont know how realistic that is but I like it a lot haha
I hope Civic and others are like that.
This true for about half of his 2019 TCR lineup. I wrote to Tommy a while ago to let him know (and request a fix) but nothing heard back. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hes working on the pack, be patient. It really is a step forward in terms of the quality & level of detail compared to the '18 pack.

SAN JOSE GRAND PRIX 2006

This track was used for the seasons of Champ Car (years 2000) but it has not I believe yet been converted for Assetto Corsa.
There are a mod for GTR2 : https://esport-racing.de/sdm_downloads/san-jose-grand-prix-2006-for-gtr2/

thanks to @macko68 for his help 👍

2007 Champ Car Season
View attachment 1064938
San Jose 2006 v0.70

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_gtp_sanjose2006_4-7-121-20-19-14.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_gtp_sanjose2006_4-7-121-20-17-53.jpg

This was requested earlier (today). I got the sources from the link and converted it. This version is as far as I wish to take, so I have labeled it "gtp_sanjose2006" and put it here for GTPLANET community to fill the gaps and improve it. It needs care, but seems quite accurate. My contribution is rough to say the least, but provides a framework for others to pick up.

conversion work features:
  • 3 grid/pit
  • AI (needs sides)
  • basic lighting
  • basic config
  • new pit lane model
  • sign textures edited for tranp
  • expanded skybox to fit (but is really bad)

todo:
- smooth surface / physical road mesh.
(it should be bumpy, but its bad)
  • decals/lines alinged better to road surface
  • shaders (a grandstand flickers)
normals and all original textures are included in the fbx folder
  • grids/pits
  • AI
  • Cams

Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Last edited:
Allow me to heartily recommend the magnificent Bremgarten, in the Mercedes W125 with new aphidgod physics:

Allow me to heartily recommend the magnificent Bremgarten, in the Mercedes W125 with new aphidgod physics:

How do you keep it straight? I’m down to around 2m45s in the Auto Union Type C but i can’t get any speed into the Mercedes without it squirming uncontrollably.

Attachments

• Austria_GT_Team.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 19
  • North Macedonia_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • Slovakia_GT_Team.zip
    3 MB · Views: 20
look yourself

the end is what really makes me curious... produced in collaboration with Assetto Corsa..

that means Peugeots new hypercar was made with the help of our beloved simulator...
this is huge in my opinion...

Not really, maybe just the promo video is made in collaboration, and a car for AC2, which I believe is ACC with road cars.

Last edited:
The TCR 2019 pack is not yet finished, tommy is working on the lynk & co as part of the pack. Ive floated with him an idea to release a "homologation" pack, which includes all the new tcr cars that are eligible to race worldwide.

@neil shaw 👀

Hes working on the pack, be patient. It really is a step forward in terms of the quality & level of detail compared to the '18 pack.
Yes I know He is doing the the Lynk & co but there is all ready A mod for that particle TCR car but tommy quality would make that up to current AC standard. I like though of a Homologation pack which would include some early TCR cars likes of the Subaru , ford focus & Gen 1 Honda civic TCR .

Has anyone seen the Hypercar teaser from Peugeot??
Look what is shown at the end :

Could that mean that ac will get some new licensed cars?
I would highly doubt that Peugeot would release an official new LMDh car on AC. I think they may have used AC to render this video though.
Maybe AC2?

I would highly doubt that Peugeot would release an official new LMDh car on AC. I think they may have used AC to render this video though.
Maybe AC2?
So you thought ACC was a spinoff & AC2 would have been a true sequel??? If not, then i rather get hyped for this.

Allow me to heartily recommend the magnificent Bremgarten, in the Mercedes W125 with new aphidgod physics
I second your recommendation, I actually spent all week end racing other 1930's F1 cars with that beast of a car at Bremgarten, would be nice to have a few racing skin for that beauty, if any of the resident skin modder feel like sharing one.

San Jose 2006 v0.70

View attachment 1065066View attachment 1065067

This was requested earlier (today). I got the sources from the link and converted it. This version is as far as I wish to take, so I have labeled it "gtp_sanjose2006" and put it here for GTPLANET community to fill the gaps and improve it. It needs care, but seems quite accurate. My contribution is rough to say the least, but provides a framework for others to pick up.

conversion work features:
  • 3 grid/pit
  • AI (needs sides)
  • basic lighting
  • basic config
  • new pit lane model
  • sign textures edited for tranp
  • expanded skybox to fit (but is really bad)

todo:
- smooth surface / physical road mesh.
(it should be bumpy, but its bad)
  • decals/lines alinged better to road surface
  • shaders (a grandstand flickers)
normals and all original textures are included in the fbx folder
  • grids/pits
  • AI
  • Cams

Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Hi, I'm sorry, this may be a bit of a silly question, but I've noticed that the track only has three pitches, so what's the point of converting it if you can't organise an event? Thank you for your kind replies.

I found my best experience with ERA

BTW, the circuit is a masterpiece, there is nothing in AC with such a high level of quality in vintage circuits, which are the ones that need more detail

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Volvo S60R BTCC - v1.22

View attachment 1064722

Credits

Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK / FaB

Thanks to all of the above for the car in its current state. I had already added wipers, LODs and AO etc to this mod. So with recent update but not including all I have also done I thought I'd share another update combined with easy release. This is new to 1.22 -

. added AO to skin
. new body map
. updated paint shaders to match Kunos standard
. replaced placement mirror texture with a proper mirror plus changed shader to reflect
. added AO to wheels
. new more optimized LODs
. white testing skin that you can change colour with in paint shop
. stitching transparent fixed

I plan to update this more but thought I would get this out at the weekend. Mirrors need better mapping and @Masscot wants gear shrinking? I'll also make a better template for skin maker as it would be very nice to have more skins for this mod. And a few other small things to tweak.

Download - Volvo S60R BTCC

Please enjoy and have a nice weekend!
-FaB
I've been having far too much fun in spec races at Spa with this car (night, rain, VR... heaven) so knocked up some very quick skins for a bit of variety. Others were poached from another S60R and bastardised.
These were more about getting some cheap & cheerful colour options rather than carefully considered artistic masterpieces, but in case anyone wants them...
Note: there will be some race number duplication and general godawfulness... not a lot of thought went into these. But: variety, until someone does some new ones or tarts these up.
By all means enjoy, by no means moan. They are what they are.

Edit: this car is screaming out for a stripped-down race interior, in case anyone has the skills and inclination...

Last edited:
So you thought ACC was a spinoff & AC2 would have been a true sequel??? If not, then i rather get hyped for this.
That's what I think it will be, a sequel to AC. I surely don't know what AC2 will be like the rest of us but it's safe to say that ACC will only be involved with SRO Motorsports Group.

Volvo S60R BTCC v1.24
Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed collider.kn5
Fixed tyres.ini
Fixed setup.ini
Fixed F6 cameras
Fixed rear lights in 3d model
Add Wipers
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1311

volvo_s60r_btcc_1998.png
Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK / FaB / Masscot
v1.23
added AO to skin
new body map
updated paint shaders to match Kunos standard
replaced placement mirror texture with a proper mirror plus changed shader to reflect
added AO to wheels
new more optimized LODs
white testing skin that you can change colour with in paint shop
stitching transparent fixed
add skins

v1.24
Fixed blurred rims

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back