Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,745 comments
ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs GB (Fictional) Skin
Not sure if anyone wants to use it but i thought i would share as ive been playing with the skin car paint ext_config.ini file
I would really appreciate a signpost to a good tutorial with pictures and text as I'm looking to get a decent chrome look for exhausts, mirrors, vents etc.

I also came up with some weird metallic skins whilst testing (See last 2 images.) GB one is supposed to be pearlescent and also comes with 60's Driver with GB suit and Grimey Helmet.
EDIT: added v1.0a as changed some textures/colours for seats etc
__custom_showroom_1627509458.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627518356.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-22-36-45.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-22-48-27.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-22-51-31.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-22-53-23.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-22-53-54.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-23-18-27.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten_28-6-121-23-20-25.jpg

Attachments

• Cozy61_13.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 43
  • Cozy61_13_v1.0a.zip
    5 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Are you using:
?

Without these the track will not work (as is the case with many recent tracks).
In case you don't, you could try removing (or renaming) the extension folder in the track. Then it will probably load, but you will be missing a lot of stuff...
Thanks heaps for these tips. I'm using CM and added the Custom Shaders patch and away we went!!!
Again much appreciated!!

hi everyone now the rain is working very well but on the other hand the windshield wipers do not work there are no buttons to operate them thank you for your help

Recently we have received some very good track conversions from the game NFS Shift (1+2). Unfortunately one track remains in a very basic condition. That is "Alpental" https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Alpental

The only version we have is from HexorMods aka Markus Wink, posted in this Youtube video a long time ago (DL-link in video description). Anybody interested in doing a better job?

Last edited:
Recently we have received some very good track conversions from the game NFS Shift (1+2). Unfortunately one track remains in a very basic condition. That is "Alpental" https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Alpental

The only version we have is from HexorMods aka Markus Wink, posted in this Youtube video a long time ago (DL-link in video description). Anybody interested in doing a better job?

Let' see...
I can let out that there are at least 2 tracks that were previously NFSS sourced, will be remade from NFSS2 sources.

You can control wipers with:
  • BLM car app
  • SOL config
  • dedicated button on your wheel / button box
If the car has working windscreen wipers in the first place, of course. Some newcomers seem to think that all cars have working wipers by default, but as we know this is not the case.

Last edited:

I used to love this little track and searched for a version for AC. This was the only one I could find. With some nice textures and shaders etc this could be great.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

!!! 2020+2021 DODGE CHARGER HELLCAT +REDEYE WIDEBODY !!!​

Specs: 717hp + 797hp
Encryption (None)
Credits:
3D: Aaaqil *GTA V/FIVEM (with model from FH4/CSR2)
Physics: Unkown
Sound Mod: Me.
CSP : Required. (This car has Rain FX Support and Extra A & B for Doors and C for the Change Center Console to Navigation screens.

TEMPLATE PSD FILE ARE INCULDED IN REDEYE FOLDER.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE FILES TO ANYWHERE OR DIFFERENT LINK SOURCE WITHOUT PERMISSION. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO EDIT OR FIX THE MODEL OR FIX THE PHYSICS.*****

Download: https://mega.nz/file/21YW2RKL#9jxDV7xnh5C85EFsl9Z2XX4vlVKnyiwHAMUNWBdtS4c (Updated Link for better brakes EDIT: Again, Now With better V8 sound.)

__custom_showroom_1627556761.png
__custom_showroom_1627556751.png
__custom_showroom_1627556737.png
__custom_showroom_1627556708.png

Last edited:

Encryption (None)
Credits:
CSP : Required. (This car has Rain FX Support and Extra A & B for Doors and C for the Change Center Console to Navigation screens.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE FILES TO ANYWHERE OR DIFFERENT LINK SOURCE WITHOUT PERMISSION. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO EDIT OR FIX THE MODEL OR FIX THE PHYSICS.*****

Download: https://mega.nz/file/Dk5hwSyA#Fr37LYp4Lxn4SJJ6r7J9QWXu_gcOEkRCMtQ6MzwYWNA

View attachment 1070443View attachment 1070444View attachment 1070445View attachment 1070446
Woooooweeee. Hell yeah

Just drove Autosport Speedway for the first time in ages - I'd forgotten what a great track it is.
Can't seem to find GrassFX/RainFX configs for it though - anyone know if these were ever done?
(yep, I did search this thread)

Encryption (None)
Credits:

Download: https://mega.nz/file/Dk5hwSyA#Fr37LYp4Lxn4SJJ6r7J9QWXu_gcOEkRCMtQ6MzwYWNA

View attachment 1070443View attachment 1070444View attachment 1070445View attachment 1070446
WOW and the sound Roocks :cheers:

Last edited:
Just drove Autosport Speedway for the first time in ages - I'd forgotten what a great track it is.
Can't seem to find GrassFX/RainFX configs for it though - anyone know if these were ever done?
(yep, I did search this thread)
just copied some configs together, not perfect but better than nothing, I guess...

Attachments

• acu_autosport_speedway.ext_config.ini.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 58

Encryption (None)
Credits:

Great great mod! Just finished 6 or 7 laps at Nordschleife, fantastic physics, sound, sound of tyres, visuals.... I'm exhastued after Nords :) but with a smile in my face.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back