Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,750 comments
20210729200932-1.jpg

[In case you havent seen this] -
RACE SIM STUDIO Formula Hybrid 2017 is back in 2021 and its FREE!
1627585553250.png

Today, 1602 days after its first ever release, the Formula Hybrid 2017 gets a fresh new update for free as a thank you for the support of our work over the years.

The Formula Hybrid 2017 is now at version 4 which sticks to one vehicle with an all around improved visual appeal and enhancements to align it to 2021 standards. Some good news is the driving sensation is exactly the same. Even better is previously made liveries will still work.

To download the car, visit our store right here to grab it again! Otherwise, click the link on your existing product emails containing the Formula Hybrid 17. To read more about this update, visit our website here.

Last edited:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

!!! 2020+2021 DODGE CHARGER HELLCAT +REDEYE WIDEBODY !!!​

Specs: 717hp + 797hp
Encryption (None)
Credits:
3D: Aaaqil *GTA V/FIVEM (with model from FH4/CSR2)
Physics: Unkown
Sound Mod: Me.
CSP : Required. (This car has Rain FX Support and Extra A & B for Doors and C for the Change Center Console to Navigation screens.

TEMPLATE PSD FILE ARE INCULDED IN REDEYE FOLDER.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE FILES TO ANYWHERE OR DIFFERENT LINK SOURCE WITHOUT PERMISSION. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO EDIT OR FIX THE MODEL OR FIX THE PHYSICS.*****

Download: https://mega.nz/file/W0JkQJaA#9epZ4ruHP3uOKLE2O4xHhPW2dVfznQUQlakeFYo8Zss (Updated Link for better brakes)

View attachment 1070443View attachment 1070444View attachment 1070445View attachment 1070446
The physics is so different from other mods. I loved it! Thanks!
And look:
What a coincidence, look what video was released yesterday:

Last edited:
Just in case they get missed in the deep ocean of half-assed flotsam, a couple of very nice Ferrari 355 Berlinettas popped up on AL earlier:
Refractive lights, AO, emissive instruments, animated gearstick, wipers, LODs, interior trim options...
This legendary car is finally getting the mod it deserves.
Top job.

Last edited:
The physics is so different from other mods. I loved it! Thanks!
And look:
What a coincidence, look what video was released yesterday:

is that M5 CS available anywhere> it absolutely smoked that hellcat, made it look like a tractor.
My all time favourite car in simracing ATM is the BMW M4 Class 1 in RF2, seems like in my old day im becoming a beamer man..

72 Imola.. if you clip the line opposite the pits you also kick into pit limiter. Annoying AF. Before i open it up and fix the pitmesh naming jsut want to check first, in the 70's at Imola, if you pulled up over to the opposite side of the racetrack from the pits, was it also an indication you were pitting? ALso needs GrassFX and RainFX

Last edited:
Quick fix version of Imola '72

DOWNLOAD

1627603363415.png

-renamed the offending 1pits / 2pits objects so you no longer accidentally pit going over the road line
-tree shader fix
-deleted out gblade objects from the kn5, with grassfx no longer required.
-grassfx, very basic.. but its grass, not the mona lisa.. watch the road instead...
-rainfx, same as above
-vao (not sure if its ok or not, delete if you dont like.)

Needs lights, probably some copy paste from any other AMS track will get most of the job done, but, im not a night racer so didnt bother.

this are literally a 5 minute fix, not worth adding my name to the track credits with the person(s) that did the actual hard work on the conversion, so no updates to the UI file... im sure it will get "approved" soon anyway..

Last edited:
My attempts to convert, many errors in converting, misconfigured textures, wrong parts, etc... but at least all "have been track tested" and work, it's a start. I hope that someone will be encouraged to convert the cars more adequately, for these remaining days, I'll try a few more. I was more in trial and error, getting the "base" of a finished car, and throwing over the "chassis" for conversion, having to eliminate several parts, adjusting others. I'm not very familiar with 3dsimed. But it was worth the work.

Attachments

• Ferrari.LM1973.png
    Ferrari.LM1973.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Alfa.1972.png
    Alfa.1972.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Alfa.LM1968.png
    Alfa.LM1968.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 43
  • TeamMatra.LM72.png
    TeamMatra.LM72.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Matra73.74.png
    Matra73.74.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 42
So this 32 Ford Double Down exists for Assetto Corsa? I've searched, but haven't found it. Maybe private or paid?

View attachment 1070525
Looks to be a personal mod by this guy: https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.brunet.587 / https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/nclsbrn89.540765/

Model from GameModels:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back