Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
re: Alpental

I have the NFSS2 version running now and appears that Codies used the NFSS version wholesale. I have compared my beta result to Hexormods version and they are identical in many regards. However since I have this at a 0.80 state, I will continue and release it. Because of the very low quality of the source I wont spend alot of time on it and will maybe use Hexormods pit/grids/timers with given credits. Grass and very basic lights are done now and I might add in some 2d spectators as well as a few normal-map texture work.
Maybe its released today/tomorrow...

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_nfss2_alpental_30-7-121-14-27-7.jpgScreenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_nfss2_alpental_30-7-121-14-26-21.jpg

Last edited:

I have already started to build the '' big city '' part, the streets look too wide now, but we still need to put cars parked on the street and flower boxes.

Emissive of the buildings is a test, I don't like that aspect of '' neon city '' I think it takes out of the immersion, I can do it another way, '' turn on '' window by window but that is a job that can take me weeks to apply it to each building, although it would undoubtedly be the best effect by far.

There are things that are finished and are final, for example the passage through the wall, there is no lack of a barrier it will be like this, the slightest failure you will fall down, this is totally intentional so that driving through that area is slow .

There are many areas and streets where only a car enters, I will put direction signs and forbidden that in MP it will be better to respect haha

The area of the walkway through the water seems to be empty, but that will be a coastal area and the connection with other areas that I am going to build.

Well, I'm not sure about this, before continuing to build I have to do a test with several cars on the track because I think I have gone too far with the amount of materials and I think I have to erase something.

That horrible Kerb is going to disappear, but that is easier said than done, it is something that is going to give me a lot of work, because if you remove that there is an empty space that has to be filled well with asphalt or with the sidewalk.

I will do it with the sidewalk so the streets are going to look narrower, anyway in the end this is going to be narrow because there will be cars parked all over the city.

@

r3b3ld3

Interesting what you do there! I can not even begin to understand how much work is needed to rebuild such a complex city! What percentage of it will be real and how much not real? I will definitely pursue it and look forward to the result! I actually wanted to drive then, but I can save that then! Much luck!

Last edited:
@

r3b3ld3

Interesting what you do there! I can not even begin to understand how much work is needed to rebuild such a complex city! What percentage of it will be real and how much not real? I will definitely pursue it and look forward to the result! I actually wanted to drive then, but I can save that then! Much luck!
haha thank you, the only thing that is realistic is the Monaco part, and this comes from a source that is not very realistic with monaco either, everything else I have put to my liking if something remains as in real life it is totally coincidence .

The map is going to be fantasy, but I am going to put elements of real life such as advertising posters and well-known brand clothing stores with their signs and their things, in the port there is a test of this, there is a bar with posters from heineken, coca cola etc

Now it looks good and there are still many decorative elements, planters, trees, more light etc.

months to go before I share a beta version

I wonder if he is "transporting" something
I dunno, but he looks a bit cranky....
The problem with most of these new drivers is that the modders don't hide their faces properly in first-person view, and they often can't be one-click fixed with the CM 'analyse' tool.
Luckily it's just as easy to swap the driver for a Kunos one.

haha thank you, the only thing that is realistic is the Monaco part, and this comes from a source that is not very realistic with monaco either, everything else I have put to my liking if something remains as in real life it is totally coincidence .
1627646704324.gif
You want to say that a real visit to Monaco does not spare me?

Last edited:
I dunno, but he looks a bit cranky....
The problem with most of these new drivers is that the modders don't hide their faces properly in first-person view, and they often can't be one-click fixed with the CM 'analyse' tool.
Luckily it's just as easy to swap the driver for a Kunos one.
Maybe he’s Snatched something…

View attachment 1070552View attachment 1070551

The video going over the progress so far and planned future updates to the car will be coming out tomorrow. It has really been a dream making one of my absolute favorite cars ever and bringing it to life within Assetto Corsa along with the help of the rest of my team.
AC needs more rekordwagen(s?).
All of them.
Thanks for this in advance - it's so unusual and cool. Can't wait.

re: Alpental

I have the NFSS2 version running now and appears that Codies used the NFSS version wholesale. I have compared my beta result to Hexormods version and they are identical in many regards. However since I have this at a 0.80 state, I will continue and release it. Because of the very low quality of the source I wont spend alot of time on it and will maybe use Hexormods pit/grids/timers with given credits. Grass and very basic lights are done now and I might add in some 2d spectators as well as a few normal-map texture work.
Maybe its released today/tomorrow...

View attachment 1070566View attachment 1070567
Really looking forward to this. For some reason I always liked and tested on this little track in Shift 2 and have nice memories. Thanks for your efforts.

Just in case they get missed in the deep ocean of half-assed flotsam, a couple of very nice Ferrari 355 Berlinettas popped up on AL earlier:
Refractive lights, AO, emissive instruments, animated gearstick, wipers, LODs, interior trim options...
This legendary car is finally getting the mod it deserves.
Top job.

great mate! thank you!
this comes for my weekend!
just creating an oldschool NFS championship...
collecting stuff and preparing tracks and cars for some time now.
i will share, when i am finished. but do not expect something 100% accurate in NFS content.
i am missing cars like Aston Martin DB7 , Italdesign Cala ,... BMW nazca

NFSchamp-Mike08_.png

NFS2-SE Soundtrack

Last edited:
Yeah, the shaking clamps look a little daft - hopefully they'll be toned down. Is anyone else finding AI cars are very slow? Struggling to shift maybe?
I haven't raced them yet, this version I mean. Previous version had no issues (apart from being rather slow, as are all AI cars).
This one worse ?

From Fecebook. This is not my mod. Join/Support the FB group, and the mod's creator if you can.

[ @TheRealCeeBee ]

Norbert Szamosi

TkmJ7B9WY6_.png

· ApitSaourifpulondsoree dt3 ·

Release! Release! Release!
BIG DISCLAIMER!
I'm releasing the M5 F90 LCI that I've been working on for a damn while.
Things that aren't finished:
  • proper interior
  • sound
  • gauge cluster
Things finished: physics, exterior, ext_config (simplified).
The extension includes: working headlights with low beams and high beams, blinkers (like real life), tailights, interior lights.
The car is far from finished, far from perfect and far from good.
I'm still learning and I'm open to constructive feedback! Mind your manners: "please" & "thank you" are your best friends.
This is my favorite car. It has everything that I could ever want. I'll be doing many more configs so stay tuned!
Cars in this mod:
BMW M5 F90 LCI BASE (kinda), COMPETITION, CS & other configs with different rims and bits.
CM Showroom customizable items:
  • body paint
  • rim paint
  • caliper paint
  • headlight lasers
  • license plates
  • windows
  • high beams
  • low beams
  • badges
  • wingmirrors
  • fender vents
  • fender vents logo plates
  • comp badges
  • rim bolts
  • wheel hubs
  • some headlight detail
  • grille border
  • headliner
  • leather
  • dashboard
  • stitching
  • plastic trim
  • wood trim
  • chrome trim
Launch control is exactly like the one on my 992!
What was not stated above is still W.I.P.!
DO YOUR OWN SKINS! THAT'S WHY THERE'S CUSTOMIZABLE STUFF!
I'm sorry if it's not optimized. Optimization will come after the car is in a finished state.
Credits: Nizar Razzouk, Buja Gili, Paulo Pereira, Max Reusch, Timon Roelandt, Aldin Pezo, Mike Rudland, Jerome Hankins, Forceful.

1627666014055.png

great mate! thank you!
this comes for my weekend!
just creating an oldschool NFS championship...
collecting stuff and preparing tracks and cars for some time now.
i will share, when i am finished. but do not expect something 100% accurate in NFS content.
i am missing cars like Aston Martin DB7 , Italdesign Cala ,... BMW nazca

View attachment 1070580
NFS2-SE Soundtrack
I have the BMW Nazca C2. I can share if you'd like

Not sure if i just didn't notice it before or not, but i have this weird pixelated thing going on around door frames etc, like its the sun glinting but looks weird, does anyone else see this?
Full AA used plus even with TAA on too its there.
Had to do pics via phone as phot mode makes them disappear.

228494406_10161150117774951_9218815951220429764_n.jpg
228624622_10161150118004951_3908944612561590776_n.jpg

Last edited:
Be advised, the Modena Junior ST60 recently added to Assettoland has the same folder name as the Miker F Junior 60 paid mod. If you have the paid mod, don't install this new mod and overwrite the other, as you will "lose" the Miker F Junior 60, and end up with two Modena Junior ST60 mods.

I guess whoever edited the Modena Junior ST60 paid mod, and uploaded it the Assettoland, mixed up the folder names.

Modena Junior ST60, folder name fjunior_st60

[EDIT] Assettoland contacted me, and they should be correcting this issue.

preview.jpg

Miker F Junior 60, folder name fjunior_60.
You will lose or overwrite this mod with the Modena version if you install the Assettoland mod.

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back