Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
hi all, problem with a track I'm converting, the car goes through it while the faces are there, first time I encounter this problem, do you have an idea how to fix it? me use blender
I fall in the middle, the small square further away and another mesh

View attachment 1080826
My guess is too many faces. Sometimes if there's less than the maximum virts the object loads in editor and acs just fine but you still fall through. Try splitting the object in half.

I don't think we'll have pescara for assettocorsa. 25.8km...

Btw having the rest would be awesome!!
I'm working on it :cheers:

05-jpg.428349
I don't remember where I got it.:)
1632346756235.png

guys can someone please share the link for the ACF PORSCHE RSR-19 2021 Spec ... thx if ppssible
View attachment 1082139
;)

Has anyone seen this livery for Di Grassi's DTM appearance. It would be a great skin for the ACC R8 GT3 EVO.

Attachments

• 97d0985594cc46ecf009e2e9ebd0c799.jpg
    97d0985594cc46ecf009e2e9ebd0c799.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
@CrisT86 , is it possible to share the updates/ext_config as standalone uploads (given that the links have been pulled)?

So I've finally got the Patreon version of CSP and tried rain. VR, cockpit view in the right car and the track its pretty cool. But I can't seem to get the water spray to work. I've unchecked the new smoke effect in CSP as some have said to do and still nothing. Not sure what else to try there...

I tried to mod by putting the tracks and cars and UI mods in their respective folders but whenever I play with non-official content, either the UI mods don't get loaded on official tracks or if it's not an official track I get returned back to menu after a black screen which lasts for 2 seconds.

Can someone please help me? I'm on windows 10.

I tried to mod by putting the tracks and cars and UI mods in their respective folders but whenever I play with non-official content, either the UI mods don't get loaded on official tracks or if it's not an official track I get returned back to menu after a black screen which lasts for 2 seconds.

Can someone please help me? I'm on windows 10.
Most modern mods require CSP + SOL installed and some depend on a DLC. There should be some hint in the logs (C:\Users\username\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs).

guys can someone please share the link for the ACF PORSCHE RSR-19 2021 Spec ... thx if ppssible
Not public so not allowed inhere. And No, you dont need to DM me.
So I've finally got the Patreon version of CSP and tried rain. VR, cockpit view in the right car and the track its pretty cool. But I can't seem to get the water spray to work. I've unchecked the new smoke effect in CSP as some have said to do and still nothing. Not sure what else to try there...
Actually spray is a PITA. You need a lot of water on the track and I really mean a lot of water, and if you do this with e.g. Heavy Rain it's still not working for everyone. So unluckily you wont get a "Press this an that" answer. For some people its working without any problems, others are cursing Ilja.

Guys can someone tell me how to fix this bug where the cars spead water and dust on a wet road???? and no dust on the gravel
i m using csp 1.76 preview91
Screenshot (12).png

full of stolen content, could you help to report?
it's already done !!!! I posted information on my Facebook and some people contacted RD, the publication of the pack has been deleted !!! enkay74 has already made some skins for the Australian TCR 2020

Good point that you've brought this up. I've made some tweaks, and hopefully should lap within Bugatti's theoretical lap times (100% AI and Optimum track surface on LM FM7 do 3.10s, while I do believe humans can do better than that in the same conditions). Moreover, I'm using the production version's output and weight, ui information, as well as factoring in the power losses from an AWD system than the standard 15%. Also, I'm done with this. Thank you all.

Thanks a lot! it moves around tracks more realistically now

TN Modding updated the Ferrari 575M to v1.1.
Download link is in the video description.

• fixed some small defects of the model
  • optimized textures to reduce file size (now overall dimensions of both vehicles 480mb)
  • added animation of shift paddles (F1 version)
  • correct fuel lights
  • correct glass texture (thanks to Opperslang)
  • small adjustments to physics (thanks to the help of DaWeedz)

Their F355 has also been updated to v1.3

Changelog v1.3
  • added damage (glass and 3d model) not texture
  • added the windscreen banner effect (only works on csp 1.76 preview)
  • small adjustments on physics
  • new 3d driver model (found on internet. I don't know the author)

Their 360 Challenge Stradale has also been updated to v1.1

Changelog v1.1
  • improvement of physics (steer ratio, suspension, tyre, aero etc.)
  • added refracting turn light front
  • small refinements of the 3d model

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back