Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
The link to the track is at the bottom of this post a few pages back:
Thank you. So near & yet so far...... I told you I was getting old ;)

I ve just checked the 360 stradale , the car has 356 objects , this is way too much and needs a big improvement in that way , on top of that the Kn5 size of the car is about 300 Mo , this is way too heavy .... if you can contact those guys please let them know to work a bit more on optimizing models ! View attachment 1082369
You can contact him directly on his discord

Hi mate, did you find the track somewhere?
I am barcika, the original creator of the GTL track and i want to download the conversion but i can't find it... thanks!
I have your Hernad in my wip folder :)

the "Gilles" version was not asked or credit for your permissions, he also charged money to download it.
My goal is to make "pure" version with your grace

Hi guys,

I'd like your help on some detective work. I was searching for a good Clio Cup mod, and I found out this:

I'm overall pleased with TMM mods, and I found this particularly realistic and immersive to drive. Unfortunately the mod has no good skins anywhere.

Today I came across the Clio Cup mod by Maki and Delpinsky, who I know from the TCR mod which is fine, and the Clio as well drives pretty good. It also hase some liveries! Thing is I found this mod only on AssettoLand, which is not quite reputable imho.

At some point a thing started going around my mind. What if these mods are based on the same 3D model? Maybe both modders downloaded the model from gamemodels.ru. So I started messing around, and the skins are quite overlappable.
(The TMM mod has michelin tires, the Maki and Delpinsky one have hankooks)
1632478024398.png

So I'm here to ask your opinion about this. Which one would you choose?

Hi guys,

I'd like your help on some detective work. I was searching for a good Clio Cup mod, and I found out this:

I'm overall pleased with TMM mods, and I found this particularly realistic and immersive to drive. Unfortunately the mod has no good skins anywhere.

Today I came across the Clio Cup mod by Maki and Delpinsky, who I know from the TCR mod which is fine, and the Clio as well drives pretty good. It also hase some liveries! Thing is I found this mod only on AssettoLand, which is not quite reputable imho.

At some point a thing started going around my mind. What if these mods are based on the same 3D model? Maybe both modders downloaded the model from gamemodels.ru. So I started messing around, and the skins are quite overlappable.
(The TMM mod has michelin tires, the Maki and Delpinsky one have hankooks)
View attachment 1082388

So I'm here to ask your opinion about this. Which one would you choose?
TMM. Better handling, better sound (ACFan). Have you tried that skinpack they provide?

TMM. Better handling, better sound (ACFan). Have you tried that skinpack they provide?
I agree with that assessment. Add these lines to the ext_config.ini to get wipers that wipe:
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_GLASS
WIPERS = geo_wiper_blade_l, geo_wiper_blade_r

It's also very cool that by renaming the .dds files you can get all of the skins from the other clio cup to work with the TMM one. Although having taken a gander at 'em some of those skins are pretty ropy. You can get the Hankook and Dunlop tyre options though.

Last edited:
ACU Sochi has to be the worst Codemasters conversion out there. Random ugly trees and huge grandstands added everywhere, bridges cloned right next to each other, it doesn't look anything like the real track.

I used to have a straight conversion with nothing added, the only issue was broken AI but all the links are down. Does anybody still have it?

It's also very cool that by renaming the .dds files you can get all of the skins from the other clio cup to work with the TMM one. Although having taken a gander at 'em some of those skins are pretty ropy. You can get the Hankook and Dunlop tyre options though.
But as it seems the numbers/names on the car windows don’t work.

I ve just checked the 360 stradale , the car has 356 objects , this is way too much and needs a big improvement in that way , on top of that the Kn5 size of the car is about 300 Mo , this is way too heavy .... if you can contact those guys please let them know to work a bit more on optimizing models ! View attachment 1082369
It's under 300k poly, it is still within Kuno's pipeline standard.

You have to edit the alpha channel of decal.dds
I am half way through this one changing 01 to 1 (I know that's not a big deal change but I had to work out how to do it)

View attachment 1082420
View attachment 1082419
Would you mind uploading a full updated skin pack please, assuming you manage to get these finished?
It's a great little car so more skins for large spec races would be fantastic.

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

t21_long_beach_nrms_03.jpg

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem
-tree fix found by @macko68
-wall collision fix by @Mitch9

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.

Edit 10/31/21
Aerial objects created by @Masscot, placed by yours truly.

Last edited:
The link to the track is at the bottom of this post a few pages back:
just a question, rF2 conversion or ACC ????? @El Locho

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back