Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
@Reboot Team
There's no real one Reboot Team account so to whom this may concern. This Sebring is wonderful! Thank you for that.
I have one request though. There's grass on the track coming out of turn 17, Sunset Bend, all along the left wall keeping you from using all the track. Other than that, perfect! 🙌🏎️

1634758065671.png

@Reboot Team
There's no real one Reboot Team account so to whom this may concern. This Sebring is wonderful! Thank you for that.
I have one request though. There's grass on the track coming out of turn 17, Sunset Bend, all along the left wall keeping you from using all the track. Other than that, perfect! 🙌🏎️

View attachment 1087582
Wait, Reboot Team released Sebring? Where / when was this?

???? I started the convert from acc in april this year 🤣 where have you been this year ? 😅
Dang, it seems really hard for many like me to stay up to speed on a majority of Assetto Corsa mods...lol
Also because it seems just now you updated the description of that mod in your forum because a while ago I read that some car models were still from Real Racing 3 I swear lmao

How does Guerilla's KTM compare to the "official" one released a while ago?
According to Guerilla Mods forum description, their version is a conversion from Competizione, so I think the mapping for both models might be different or perhaps could also be the same who knows

Last edited:
Gotta say, some of the official cars from the official TCR pack do look quite nice to me with community liveries being in higher quality than the ones they come with the cars, take this skin pack for example, the Civic does tend to look really good with an higher quality skin made by someone on Racedepartment:
screenshot_tcr_honda_civic_type_r_fk7_jr_road_atlanta_20-9-121-15-44-2-jpg.511824

While on the Alfa I still do have my doubts about its model:
screenshot_tcr_honda_civic_type_r_fk7_jr_road_atlanta_20-9-121-15-44-54-jpg.511827

Again, this is just personal preference of mine like always.

It was a bad joke about Reboot Team getting the credit because you used the word Reboot in the title of that config.
I didn't use Reboot in the title, is in the track itself "Sebring International Raceway (Reboot Project)" and I used it to differentiate the file from the other Sebring available (the RTB one and the recent one by IDontRememberTheNameOfThatGuy XD) ;)

I didn't use Reboot in the title, is in the track itself "Sebring International Raceway (Reboot Project)" and I used it to differentiate the file from the other Sebring available (the RTB one and the recent one by IDontRememberTheNameOfThatGuy XD) ;)
Was IDontRememberTheNameOfThatGuy Legion? Or is there a third version of Sebring? I only know about Legion's and the RTB one on RD.
If so, is that third one any good?

Was IDontRememberTheNameOfThatGuy Legion? Or is there a third version of Sebring? I only know about Legion's and the RTB one on RD.
If so, is that third one any good?
Nope, Legion i know who is ahhaahha

It's MadBrain with his Sebring2021 on RD -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sebring-2021.13374/

I still prefer my update which have only one layout (not night and day separate which is useless with CSP) and better other things (even is not that bad his own version)

Last edited:

It's MadBrain with his Sebring2021 on RD -> https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sebring-2021.13374/

I still prefer my update which have only one layout (not night and day separate which is useless with CSP) and better other things (even is not that bad his own version)
Ah got you. Yeah, I guess his Sebring 2021 is a 'reboot' of his earlier version.

EDIT: I've just remembered that Reboot Team DID release Sebring back in the day. But I think Legion's version is an update of that.

Last edited:
Ah got you. Yeah, I guess his Sebring 2021 is a 'reboot' of his earlier version.

EDIT: I've just remembered that Reboot Team DID release Sebring back in the day. But I think Legion's version is an update of that.
AC tracks and cars are (except for the scratch made and some updated by the most known modders like RT) a reboot of a reboot of a reboot of a reboot XD

You get rid of that grass coming onto the main straight and you'll have yourself a hum dinger of a Sebring so far. Rootin tootin I tell you what. :lol:

And according to the site, they are working on Hyundai i30 Fastback N BTCC car.
I so hope they make a solid version of that, as an I30N Fastback owner, its lack of road or race versions in sims annoys the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Nice, like it.
Thanks for the check. I tweaked it a bit if you want to try it yourself. If you know how to open the file in Notepad++ look for the lines around line 345 that look like this:

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=autumn grass different, not so much
MATERIALS=?grass?, runoff?, VEG_Plant_Ivy_A_Leaf, Prototype_VEG?, ?eg?ush?
KEY_0=seasonAutumn
VALUE_0=0.05
OFF_VALUE_0=ORIGINAL
CONDITION=SEASON_AUTUMN

Change the VALUE_0=0.05 to 0.01. That seems to darken the grass to more a realistic level. Now that I learned how to do this, i've been altering some other tracks. I got Monza to not display the Autumn colors so early in September and I got rid of the burnt out look on Nords in the Summer months. Always hated those two things about those tracks.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back