Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,780 comments
4K appears to be the new standard for driving and pictures. So, that will be the starting point for these.
Indeed, I was thinking about using 8K AO for all my future mods and reworks, but since majority use 4K instead and that all PBR textures are max 4K, I'll stick with 4K for now, even tho there's few modders who did 8K liveries as well

Hi, i have a bug at only some cars, i have a head about 2 metres above the car, the opponents also. This bug occured after ive installed a mod, but i dont remember which mod it was....Ive already deleted alot of driver models, but this aint going away....Anybody have a clue how to fix it?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0894.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0894.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_0895.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0895.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_0896.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0896.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi, i have a bug at only some cars, i have a head about 2 metres above the car, the opponents also. This bug occured after ive installed a mod, but i dont remember which mod it was....Ive already deleted alot of driver models, but this aint going away....Anybody have a clue how to fix it?
Download and install this in the driver folder.

Driver 80 floating head (fix)

Last edited:
Ah yeah that was my excitement in getting something on RD for the first time, the new updated ones are more drag and drop-ish though still not fully since there are files for skins, but now you can copy and past the cars folders from the download into your cars folders properly.

Also put out a new update, which should be the last. Somehow I missed a logo on the button box to the side of the driver so I've changed that to the Porsche logo, also redid the steering wheel and added a small Porsche shield in the boittom left corner, seems like that was used on this gen RSR all the time. I can't figure out the mapping near the rev LEDs to add the Porsche font between the screen and LEDs though. This update I also reworked the banners and in the skins folder there are both white and black versions of the banners now.
Thank you for addressing my concerns.

Where can I get these other DTM cars from?
That alfa is from 96 DTM season
And if someone can put it as a free link to share with others thank you

sweet just used that to complete 1995 dtm season.

View attachment 1090239View attachment 1090240

wish i had the skills to convert models. the 2003 season just needs the clk dtm (2nd gen) to be complete. theres a decent model from raceroom not sure if they can be ported over to AC

1159_492HA3L7_large.jpg

Last edited:
So I went for a few laps on Reboot & Marco 13000's version of COTA, with latest Pyyer's skin/addons and it doesn't seem to be registering laps.

I pass on the finish line, and it keeps counting, I can't get out of Lap 1. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance!

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Erik Wispelwey Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

The Skyline JGTC edit is done. As far as I can find the original is by Malagoli Garage and quite old (2014-2015).
As usual (for me) it isn't stock or original anymore. It is in fact still a race car but with a few changes that will, in some countries at least, make it street legal(ish).
Default the TC is set on non-intrusive which makes it challenging when pushed hard.
Note - Some visual things I did are not really high quality but acceptable to me.
https://www.mediafire.com/.../nissan_skyline_gt-r.../file

May be an image of car

For those asking to share free links to paid mods, whether serious, or joking, read the forum rules. GTPlanet, RaceDepartment, and other legitimate sites do not want to deal with copyright claims, and sharing paid mods on a forum puts them at risk, and it could result in a forum being shut down.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wraith car -- the movie was horrible, but the car could be a fun mod.

Did anyone get the GTR the link is dead.. 😭

Last edited:
I use ilija's default but tweaked the clouds myself, you can change them totally with a few numbers.

AMS2 has some of the worst clouds , and rfactor 2 takes the crown.
Ilija? no no, SOL is developed by Peter Boese. Just use 2 D clouds and adjust smog yo your taste.

hello, is there a Jaguar xjr-14 for AC? Although not 100% perfect. Some time ago I found a mod, I don't remember where, it wasn't perfect but now I don't have it.

Last edited:
From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

André Simão MNBA Assetto Modding Group

----------------------------(RE-RELEASE)--------------------------------
Alfa Romeo 147 2.4 JTD (Diesel)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember my Alfa 147? I Made a 2.4 JTD Diesel Variant, hope you guys like it!
With a nice 5 Cylinder Sound!
Credits to Miguel Silva for helping with the Physics and sound
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
  • Extra NUMPAD 7 Foglights
  • CSP Lights/Warnings
  • TI Trim (DIESEL) Dash Gauges made from scratch
  • AO Mapped
  • CSP Wipers
------------------------------DOWNLOAD----------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Website: https://www.modpackportugal.pt/

If You want to buy me a coffee: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/simaothekid

An older release...

André Simão MNBA Assetto Modding Group

!!!!! Release !!!!!
😍
(Right Hand Drive)
Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twinspark (Facelift)
  • Original High Quality TI Trim Gauges made by me from scratch
  • CSP Lights/Warnings (Extra NUMPAD 7 Foglights front and back);
  • CSP Wipers
  • AO Mapped

Download Link: https://www.modpackportugal.pt/alfa-romeo-147
(No Paid Links)

If you want to buy me a Coffee i would be very much appreciated!: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/simaothekid

212582450_6103406359699317_7439220591605936339_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ilija? no no, SOL is developed by Peter Boese. Just use 2 D clouds and adjust smog yo your taste.
Ilija made his own 'weathers', called default weathers, i happen to prefer it to any on offer but have all to use at a swithc in CSP.
Once you work out a few things you can adapt to taste really easy.
I flirt with SOL but for me it does some things I dont like so happy to use Ilja's creation with my own twists.

Despite someone questioning my enjoyment in AC, i have well over 3000 hours logged... although been neglecting it for MSFS over last month or so...

Assetto Corsa - Zandvoort 2021 (Alpha Version)

Looks good! Already saw this version is a lot more accurate than the one we currently have when it comes to the track itself, gradients and probably quality as well. If you can get it to look as good as well it will be the best out there for sure, and I know you're just showcasing an Alpha so great job!

Raced there a couple of weeks ago in real life, so can't wait to try out this version in the game

Ilija made his own 'weathers', called default weathers, i happen to prefer it to any on offer but have all to use at a swithc in CSP.
Once you work out a few things you can adapt to taste really easy.
I flirt with SOL but for me it does some things I dont like so happy to use Ilja's creation with my own twists.

Despite someone questioning my enjoyment in AC, i have well over 3000 hours logged... although been neglecting it for MSFS over last month or so...
Do you have any tips for playing around with Ilija's weather? Do you make copies first and then adjust the copies? I love tinkering with things but am always so worried about screwing up the game somehow. What I would really like is to be able to thin out the cloud coverage under certain weather conditions, like windy and broken. The coverage is too thick for my liking. Thanks

I was just curious. What was the purpose of this mod again exactly? What specification is this Polestar being adapted to? GT3, GTE, or is it just a tuner car like in NFS?
I have 3 models to bundle - GT3, GTE (this one) and a track version. Someone else can do the street model. I could not find a hi res interior. I would love to use CSP to change up the parts between them based on skins to release 1 car vs 3, but that won’t manage performance.

This one is BOP’d to compete with GTE’s. I saw this model and thought it nice to have a fictional racer added to the GTE class. May not be anyone else’s cup of tea. Yet to be seen.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that cause I have the lidar scan for Cota accuracy of scan is 2-4cm in cloud compare. Las files are massive requires huge luck cloud compare doesn't crash just to cut sections out.

Codemasters version is not worth even comparing its crap.

This weekend I will compare ignition vs lidar scan.

Since you're talking about accuracy the most accurate track is this. Buildings in bumps wasn't even required due to density of capture.

Where is your source that rf2 is that low dense? The only certain thing with rf2 is that visual and physical is same which is terrible decision.

Afaik nobody truly knows anything about iracing scans.
Are you sure it is 2-4cm resolution??? dont go by the measures in cloud compare; use the actual info/metadata of the scan itself. The highest resolution public lidar of COTA I´ve seen is 50cm, so either you´re confusing something, or you got some good contacts or the best scan out there which you should definaltely share ;):lol:

Codemasters tracks are so innacurate I swear they do it on purpose, no idea why thoguh. Just saying it would be a relatively quick comparison.

And yeah, calabogie is a real gem, how many track owners would provide their own ground scan? Hopefully that becomes a trend some day.

Regarding rf2, they mention 50cm as a good resolution for a scanned track in their dev guide. Also, here´s a pic of the nords:
n3.png

I count 17 squares wide and, after arraying 17, 50cm squares in blender - in the same curve but ac version - the array is a bit wider so I guess the rf2 version is slightly smaller than 50cm in that particular track.
n1.PNG

n2.PNG

Also, having the mesh be both physical and visual is not a decision but rather a need so that the realroad to have not just a visual effect but also affect driving, much like Ilya´s rainFx wet surfaces.

Last edited:
F1 MEXICO GP 2021
Hello guys, in 2 weeks the F1 will land in Mexico!
In my opinion, the currently available version of the circuit Hermanos Rodriguez by Acu needs of a big update. Mainly there is to update the stands on the main straight and beyond which haven't coverage and the stands with the podium in the stadium.
I'm sure someone is already thinking about it and is already working on a nice update.
Thanks to all the modders of the community who work hard to make this game more realistic and updated! Ciao.
I started working on new extension for osrw version from my side
(with animated displays, live video screens, updated billboards, brake markers and more...)
Don't know yet if I will work on stands too...
Here's a work in progress preview (with all 2019 billboards for now) 😉

Last edited:
Unpack car's data, copy/paste & replace all text from digital_instruments.txt to darche--> data--> digital_instruments.ini, repack...

...or simply rename posted digital_instruments.txt to digital_instruments.ini and copy/paste to data folder

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back