Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
I have been a member of our community for quite a long time and I cannot remain silent.
Today, at 4 o'clock in the morning (almost like Hitler) the free state of Ukraine was invaded by Russia! Fierce fighting is going on not far from me, people are dying on both sides. Unfortunately, civilians also fall under shelling - this is a real war. I want you to know that everyone has the right to choose and no one has the right to interfere with this!
Ukraine wants to be free and Ukraine will be free!
Thank you all for your understanding.
Stay safe man.

Take a look at this picture guys.
This is a list of all F1 tracks and you can see that just a few tracks are missing and I want to know if some of them are in the work...

I know that we have the AVUS, Montjuic, Nivelles and Adelaide but the others did not exists or they exist but with another layout...
1645718330359.png

1645718355958.png

I have been a member of our community for quite a long time and I cannot remain silent.
Today, at 4 o'clock in the morning (almost like Hitler) the free state of Ukraine was invaded by Russia! Fierce fighting is going on not far from me, people are dying on both sides. Unfortunately, civilians also fall under shelling - this is a real war. I want you to know that everyone has the right to choose and no one has the right to interfere with this!
Thoughts are with you, your countrymen and the many moderate Russian's who will get dragged into this because of one utter goon.

I guess the test could be Russian soldiers stomach for fighting 'their own'. (i hope that makes sense)
Normal Russians have friends and family in Ukraine right?

We are all Ukrainians now.

Stop turning the ASSETTO CORSA theme into a political one! everyone was silent when the "civilized world" destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan. and then everyone perked up, hypocrites ...
I'm from germany and I've learnt my lessons in history, you don't. Since 5:45 we are shooting back...
Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan: 3 countries with bloody dictators and one with a terroristic taliban regime.
Russia will be the next one on that list (bloody dictator). And you can't even imagine at the moment, what this aggression will cost you and russia.

But you are right, this is an Assetto corsa mods forum. I've deleted all my russian tracks and cars from my AC installation, just because there will be no international races like Formula 1 on these tracks for a very, very long time. You think, that the democratic countries are weak, but you are totally wrong. A german dictator once had the same idea.

@mods
Please delete my message, because this is an Assetto Corsa Mods forum.

Last edited:
Yeah.. we can talk about anything we want...
Almost. But in the appropriate forums and threads for doing so.

We have a very well developed and busy Opinions & Current Events forum, which has an active thread on the subject.

This thread is for Assetto Corsa Mods.

Edit: And pretty soon people who are ignoring this and won't stop posting about the event in this thread won't be able to post in this thread at all.

Last edited:
Praying for a swift and just end to this unprovoked attack on your country.

hey all, have a few questions as im on last bits of this mod....

1. doing the analogue dials. is it possible to limit when the speed arrow (white) kicks in? in order to have the units line up ive had to push the arrow back a bit and from a standstill it reads 190mph

2. how do i set up a second speed arrow for the knots (red)? i tried doing _0, _1..etc but its not working

View attachment 1117006

3. how do i stop ai from lowering the suspension so much the car looks wrong? tried using rules in car.ini but im guessing that only effects users and online

Me vs AI

View attachment 1117011View attachment 1117012

4 . Lastly any idea what the arrow on the left is for exactly? red one is oil pressure, can this be programmed?

View attachment 1117014

cheers
1) & 2)
You need to set up the dummy axis correctly. I've never done this before, but I think you can get them to work together without any problems

4) The left arrow is "Benzina" = FUEL and both can be programmed.

You need to set correctly LUT i.e. angle degree from starting point with correct real values coming from AC

Where is the mod?

Last edited:
God bless you.

1) & 2)
You need to set up the dummy axis correctly. I've never done this before, but I think you can get them to work together without any problems

4) The left arrow is "Benzina" = FUEL and both can be programmed.

You need to set correctly LUT i.e. angle degree from starting point with correct real values coming from AC

Where is the mod?
1&2) any idea what i need to name the second arrow in the digital instruments.ini?

4) i can program fuel but any idea how i would program fuel pressure?

Last edited:
For those who might be missing this as haven't seen it mentioned here yet, past few weeks Pessio on facebook has been teasing his latest project Eagle Gurney Mk1

Looks amazing work as always from him!

Attachments

• 274584850_493063159091914_8694005181416149343_n.jpg
    274584850_493063159091914_8694005181416149343_n.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 274473238_493063142425249_4379123407767235395_n.jpg
    274473238_493063142425249_4379123407767235395_n.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
hey all, have a few questions as im on last bits of this mod....

1. doing the analogue dials. is it possible to limit when the speed arrow (white) kicks in? in order to have the units line up ive had to push the arrow back a bit and from a standstill it reads 190mph

2. how do i set up a second speed arrow for the knots (red)? i tried doing _0, _1..etc but its not working

View attachment 1117006

3. how do i stop ai from lowering the suspension so much the car looks wrong? tried using rules in car.ini but im guessing that only effects users and online

Me vs AI

View attachment 1117011View attachment 1117012

4 . Lastly any idea what the arrow on the left is for exactly? red one is oil pressure, can this be programmed?

View attachment 1117014

cheers
1 - Yes this is possible, it is explained in detail here https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ere-check-first-post.12249/page-4#post-716251 I think you may need an account if you haven't got one already.

[SPEED_INDICATOR]
ZERO=0
STEP=1
MIN_VALUE=0
OBJECT_NAME=ARROW_SPEED
OBJECT_NAME_MAX=

ZERO and MIN_VALUE are what you need to set up.

2 - You would just use another dummy and set it up separately in the config as you would any other gauge. EDIT: If they are both doing a variation of speed then I am not sure, sorry I did not see that it was also speed when I first looked.

Another Edit:

You can set up as many dials as you want if you are willing to use CSP config for them, it's all explained in the wiki:

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but with csp 0.1.77p1 it constantly crashes during loading (tried 8x in a row).
View attachment 1117095
Same at your end? Guess not, another random arse csp bug. God I hate this preview so much.
I’d love to help, but I’m on 0.1.77p1 as well and everything works perfectly for me. I downloaded the car from that link to replace the version I had, and it’s fine. I had two races today with all Lotus 30s and with a mixed field and all was well.

Anyone else having this problem, or not having it?

I’m also running the latest version of Pure. I must say I notice that I don’t often experience the crashes and failures to load that get reported here. No idea why not.

Last edited:
1 - Yes this is possible, it is explained in detail here https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ere-check-first-post.12249/page-4#post-716251 I think you may need an account if you haven't got one already.

[SPEED_INDICATOR]
ZERO=0
STEP=1
MIN_VALUE=0
OBJECT_NAME=ARROW_SPEED
OBJECT_NAME_MAX=

ZERO and MIN_VALUE are what you need to set up.

2 - You would just use another dummy and set it up separately in the config as you would any other gauge. EDIT: If they are both doing a variation of speed then I am not sure, sorry I did not see that it was also speed when I first looked.

Another Edit:

You can set up as many dials as you want if you are willing to use CSP config for them, it's all explained in the wiki:

thanks that has really helped. i think its finished at last!

I’d love to help, but I’m on 0.1.77p1 as well and everything works perfectly for me. I downloaded the car from that link to replace the version I had, and it’s fine. I had two races today with all Lotus 30s and with a mixed field and all was well.

I’m also running the latest version of Pure. I must say I notice that I don’t often experience the crashes and failures to load that get reported here. No idea why not.
I’m on 0.1.77p1 and everything works perfectly. ;)

I keep getting this issue where on some mod tracks the day is night and night is day... but on others its not... any idea what that is. Im on 1.76

I've just launched a random hotlap at Indianapolis GP with the latest Lotus version and no crashes, 1.77p1.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back