Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,218 comments
Seems there's an issue with the car sound and AC crashes whilst loading. Car does load if I swap sound from another car.

Just rename the car folder to "bmw_m1_procar" and not the .bank file to "E26_BMW-M1-Procar.bank".
Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one. :)

BTW, very nice work @MrHunt 👍

Edit: Just checked the car. It is basicly an old version (maybe v1.3) of my edit of the car with all my credits removed. 👎

Edit #2: Ok, must have been a prior version but some data was taken from my version, for example the entire ext_config.ini, credits removed tho. 🤬 How can I tell? Quite simple. The ext_config.ini still contains the required LUTs for the analog instruments but those instruments arent present in analog_instruments.ini.

Last edited:
Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one. :)

BTW, very nice work @MrHunt 👍

Edit: Just checked the car. It is basicly an old version (maybe v1.3) of my edit of the car with all my credits removed. 👎
I was doing exactly this haha. The dashboard didn't do it justice and why another m1 when there's one that even has a damage model.
The skins are great on their own so big kudos on that though.

Last edited:
Ok..as I do in packs to make it easier, I'm finishing making small adjustments to F1(61-62-63), F1(64-65), F1(66-67)...F1(70-71 is what I intend to test on the track this weekend), F1 (72-73, with the arrival of the 73 pack it gets better, the main 72 cars are almost finished). F1(68-69, I haven't started yet but we already have some cars: Lotus 49B ( 2 versions ), 1 Matra, 1 Ferrari, generics from the "perendinator" site converted from Rfactor 2 that I will use as a base. I have and do F1 1974, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981....I'll give you a lik of a mini pack of F1 1980/1981 that I made to see how it was...on the track they are good, but surely someone could improve....because I only change some parts between cars, and often the biggest problems are in the instrument panel and rearview mirrors.

Hello, The link is missing. Do you have a new link please ? Thank you

Skinpack for the Porsche 968 RS turbo :

Skinpack_Porsche_968_turbo_RS_preview.jpg

10 differents skins, 9 fictionals and 1 real (I let you find which one)

link :

Enjoy ! :cheers:

im sure this has been covered but i cant find it, im using wayback machine for assettoland and ive grabbed the meagupload link but its asking for a decryption key, is there a workaround for this?

Does this also move the steering wheel up/down, or just the driver model? Some cars have their steering wheels set too low, and I'd love to discover a way to alter the height of them.
This doesn't move the driver, it rescales him. You can move him and rotate him with the other controls in the cube though.
It'd be good to be able to adjust steering wheel rake, height and angle with a similar app but it's not possible - this would need doing in 3D software.

Pointing out the obvious here, but using gloves the same colour as the cars steering wheel in VR is a great way of reducing any noticeable "clipping" etc.

How to change the position of the driver behind the wheel, drank these settings from the menu, the sol planer setting also disappeared.

im still trying to work out how to move the headlights/brake lights, the arrows come up but i dont know how to save the points once moved.

Last edited:
Premier League Skins 2021-22 season for Kunos Mazda MX5 Cup v1.20
Race your favourite Premier League football team

__custom_showroom_1646586904.jpg__custom_showroom_1646586931.jpg__custom_showroom_1646586956.jpg__custom_showroom_1646572073.jpg__custom_showroom_1646577819.jpg__custom_showroom_1646581378.jpg__custom_showroom_1646584356.jpg__custom_showroom_1645547263.jpgPL MX5 all skins.jpg
Started at beginning of the alphabet so Arsenal is #01

Sponsors are the teams actual partners (where done - some are generic)

Jump in Version number represents how many cars done i.e. 1.2 (12 teams)

All 20 Skins done - Still a WIP as some sponsors still need to be added/amended

All will come with Driver and crew Suit etc in time

RD link here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...kin-2021-22-season-kunos-mazda-mx5-cup.48882/
GDrive Link here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lKbrsDgoi4CUs783oEeVIrBt9XpCNQUm?usp=sharing

Previous GTP entry here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3195#post-13593099

Last edited:
Hockenheim 2001 by qp01 problem

Do you confirm this problem with sun? It's terrible.
I am on CSP 0.177 and latest version of Sol.
Is it possible to fix or how could I fix it? (I've already put my sunglasses on my nose...😎)
I think that this is the only one version of this layout (ok with 1988) and it would be beautiful a great update!

EDIT: the problem is into the extension folder. Disabling it all is much better but I don't know which is the parameter that affects that

Screenshot_f1_1996_williams_hockenheim_2001_6-2-122-18-36-36.jpg

20220306183457_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back