Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,025 comments
I'm not a mod collector, so I don't know how many RS01 versions are out there and.. I mean.. I actually don't care, since I do cars that I like for some reason and that I think can be bettered.
You keep doing whatever inspires YOU mate. You don't owe anyone a goddamn thing and you haven't tried to monetise your hobby, unlike an increasing number of modders these days. Nobody has any claim on your time except you.
Besides which, if you tried to second guess what every Joe Leecher might or might not want you'd not only go insane, you probably wouldn't make them happy anyway. Such is the nature of the beast.
Your R.S. 01 update is superb. Thank you for sharing it, freely and unencrypted.

You keep doing whatever inspires YOU mate. You don't owe anyone a goddamn thing and you haven't tried to monetise your hobby, unlike an increasing number of modders these days. Nobody has any claim on your time except you.
Besides which, if you tried to second guess what every Joe Leecher might or might not want you'd not only go insane, you probably wouldn't make them happy anyway. Such is the nature of the beast.
Your R.S. 01 update is superb. Thank you for sharing it, freely and unencrypted.
Thank you very much!
As long as I find inspiring cars, I'll keep modding them. For free and unencrypted. That's for sure. :)

Hear Hear! It's odd to see people moaning because they've been given a choice of different versions of a car to download.
There will never be a 'best version' because what is good for one person might not be good for someone else. And having more versions means that we have more choice which version we personally prefer.

Yep you nailed it with this one.
This will be my 3rd one of these and all I'll do is back to back test them and decide which to keep (my rule is once I go beyond 3 of a track or car I do this and get rid of at least one of them), which will be fun in itself.

I agree with everything you've said.

Last edited:
Update on my Dragontrail F1 Extension. New Grandstands and crowds done now. GrassFX added aswell, Seaside gonna be finished after that

ScreenE.png

ScreenG.png
ScreenF.png
ScreenD.png
ScreenC.png
ScreenB.png

ScreenA.png

Hi guys while updating all the previews cm said "error: run out of memory"

Someone had the same issue?
Big thanks
Happened to me a bunch of times, also with the message "memory device removed" or sth like that. Rebooting the PC/waiting a bit/selecting multiple cars to update the previews worked for me.
No consistent solution tho, it just magically works again after a while.

Last edited:
hello,
did someone know if there is a working monaco track (2019 or newer) that works online in multiplayer races? all the tracks i found have that wrong direction sign and controls locked penalty when sitting in the pits or coming into pits.

Montreal extension v1.1 (Grand Prix update) is now available at RD 🙂

No more walls scrolling everything everywhere! Great work!
I’m now fully motivated to make some 1991 cams for this track.

Last edited:
I have been working on the Belcar carset steadily, but certainly... So time for some more WIP screenshots...

One more Porsche 991 Cup to go... and a pack of BMW M2's and a BMW E46. I am considering to release the pack without those BMW's, as I'm still waiting for a new M2 model with paintable windows and the E46 will also need some modelling work before I can start skinning.

There are still a few things missing on the Porsche 992 and BMW 325, but it's probably better to release the cars as they are and release an update afterwards.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 20
  • __custom_showroom_1655828368.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655828368.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1655645337.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655645337.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 18
  • __custom_showroom_1655645324.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655645324.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1655645316.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655645316.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1655296655.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655296655.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1655233193.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655233193.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 21
  • __custom_showroom_1655120185.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655120185.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 24
  • __custom_showroom_1655037883.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1655037883.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 25
  • __custom_showroom_1654928518.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1654928518.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 24

thanks @Pyyer like always outstanding job! i want to report a little problem: in every lap there is a frame rate decrease exactly 15 meters before the finish line...maybe there is some graphic element not optimized that cause it? this happen to me only with our extension, please have a look..

You're a verb now mate. This track being pyyer-ed.

A quick one: Do you have any good TV Cameras (not CamTool but CamTool style-ish) except the ones in it?

thanks @Pyyer like always outstanding job! i want to report a little problem: in every lap there is a frame rate decrease exactly 15 meters before the finish line...maybe there is some graphic element not optimized that cause it? this happen to me only with our extension, please have a look..
Me too... on all main straight, the FPS drops from 75 to about 50. But I think it depends on track, I have the same problem without extension too.
I love this work, but I had to skip to ACU/Marc_13000 version. :(

Last edited:
I´ve deleted the mod and made a fresh installation.
Checked everything, found nothing wrong in the files.
Now only the RedBull, Toro Rosso, Renault, Lotus, HRT and Sauber are missing their sounds.
I don't really get it why. I can't really help you for that, I'll still try to pack every sfx and give them to you hoping it'll fix the issue

Yes it is the right one. But as i wrote earlier i don't know if the guy who has uploaded it on assettoland has the soundmod. The sound was added later in an update so maybe it is an earlier version on Assettoland
Could you please share that soundmod with us?

Hi guys while updating all the previews cm said "error: run out of memory"

Someone had the same issue?
Big thanks
yes i've had it happens ones recently (i guess it was with the new CM already) ... I figured it's that memory leak thing i heared mentioning a few times ... simply close and restart CM did the trick for me. (I feel it's indeed after having CM open for a while - so it is consistent w the memory leak theory)

yes i've had it happens ones recently (i guess it was with the new CM already) ... I figured it's that memory leak thing i heared mentioning a few times ... simply close and restart CM did the trick for me. (I feel it's indeed after having CM open for a while - so it is consistent w the memory leak theory)

In fact it worked that way. Unfortunately after that some mods have the preview missing and I cannot drive them because the game crashes. Any suggestion for a fix?

Bit of a random question, but: Does the Porsche Mission R exist with a proper interior? The exmods one is a bit half a**ed inside.
i have one in my collection by Assetto Garage with a pretty decent interior...
a quick duckduck yielded this link

In fact it worked that way. Unfortunately after that some mods have the preview missing and I cannot drive them because the game crashes. Any suggestion for a fix?
I just restart CM and then do a update previews again (and then it works) ... it's only after 10 or so cars I update previews for that i run into this out of mem issue ...
For you it doesn't work (even after just starting CM )? Try just updating the one single preview by right clicking on the skin livery icon and selecting "Update preview" (so not update all previews for all skins with the button down below)

I just restart CM and then do a update previews again (and then it works) ... it's only after 10 or so cars I update previews for that i run into this out of mem issue ...
For you it doesn't work (even after just starting CM )? Try just updating the one single preview by right clicking on the skin livery icon and selecting "Update preview" (so not update all previews for all skins with the button down below)
I tried it but unfortunately at the beginning it says that it is not possible to update the preview and then just makes the car unusable...it happens to pantera gr4 I remember too

I tried it but unfortunately at the beginning it says that it is not possible to update the preview and then just makes the car unusable...it happens to pantera gr4 I remember too
i'd say it's because encrypted (can you run CM Showroom for the car without seeing the blue crystal thingies?)
But then again, that pantera (by Pessio ) is not encrypted (at least not the 2 versions i have here)...

i just have the weirdest thing myself while making some extra skins for that mission R asked about earlier ...
all of a sudden previews I make are showing no car at all (just the studio and shadow) !

1655852562128.png

edit: restarting CM solved this too ... fiew!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Is there any modern and quality version of the Camaro gt3 mod?(CSP features,wiper animations,...) In this forum there are links to some older version,but they are broken links.

Hello. Is there any modern and quality version of the Camaro gt3 mod?(CSP features,wiper animations,...) In this forum there are links to some older version,but they are broken links.
If you mean the ACM Modding Sareni, it definitely needs some sweet-old-momma-CSP-love. That would be nice.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back