Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
I'm not a modder (just don't have the time or talent unlike some of the amazing people on here) so I commissioned Ceky performance to get my real world car into AC to celebrate it's 15 year old birthday. Ceky has been a pleasure to work with and has scratch built and added or tweaked just about everything I have asked, there are some new details added in comparison to other mods out there, the handling and physics are much more in line with what I feel when I drive the car, the front end bites because of the LSD and the tail waggles with lift off oversteer and braking on turn in which is spot on to what I feel in my car.

View attachment 1167138
View attachment 1167131
View attachment 1167133
View attachment 1167134
View attachment 1167135
View attachment 1167137

I'm considering releasing it but I would like the engine sound worked on a bit, so if any sound guru's or you know of anyone who may be interested having a look at getting it more realistic give me shout.

Hey there, lovely R26 you got there!
I'm not a modder so I can't help you to do a sound but I've got a Megane 3 RS mod that has a decent sounding F4RT imo, especially from the inside but it doesn't showcase it here sadly, take a look maybe you'll like it :
Can't wait for the release of your Megane!

Full disclosure, I'm not interested in starting a war of the mods with this question, just looking for some informed opinions.
Other than the big mod studios like VRC, RSS and URD are there other paid modders whose quality justifies a financial contribution?
I'm looking for a high quality current Porsche Cayman GT4 mod (amongst others) and not having any luck. Found a pay for play mod on YouTube but wondered if the community can recommend it or any others?:confused:
this is subjective, but the only one in my collection that got a Favorite star is the 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 MR by Brent Naulaerts... see https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2846#post-13496727 for info and download link.

Hey there, lovely R26 you got there!
I'm not a modder so I can't help you to do a sound but I've got a Megane 3 RS mod that has a decent sounding F4RT imo, especially from the inside but it doesn't showcase it here sadly, take a look maybe you'll like it :
Can't wait for the release of your Megane!

Hi mate, thank you for the kind words. That sounds more like it I think (although I never really hear my car from outside) I could do with hearing it from the inside do you have a link for it?

I´m having issues in the reboot sebring version but only with the mercedes gt3 could someone helps me ?

Attachments

• 20220629111653_1.jpg
    20220629111653_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi mate, thank you for the kind words. That sounds more like it I think (although I never really hear my car from outside) I could do with hearing it from the inside do you have a link for it?
Yeah of course, there were links in the video description but they are down so here it is : https://mega.nz/file/5SBBGTAS#6yBYzHNCGcHtVgKrUM3bkFfyNJPSiHUw7hWbeDlf_vs

And in case you want to hear it from the inside I just uploaded a video so you can hear it before downloading it

guys need your help !
when i try to drive a few cars with cm it doesn't recognize the wheel and the pedals .it happens only with cm. when i try to connect from the ac its work fine . very odd
thanks for the help
First thing I do after starting CM is to select my controller preset for the base and wheel I'm using because Content Manager always messes up the controller settings with the DD1. It is a bit better with the CSL DD I'm using temporarily but it has become a routine for me...

I´m having issues in the reboot sebring version but only with the mercedes gt3 could someone helps me ?
What exactly is the issue and which "mercedes GT3" are you referring to? If it's a car specific issue, it will happen on other tracks as well. If it's a track specific issue, it will happen with other cars as well. Is the car spawning in the air (in which case the track is missing a spawn point for the selected mode, e.g. hotlap) or did you manage to slip through a hole in the track mesh?

Last edited:
Yeah of course, there were links in the video description but they are down so here it is : https://mega.nz/file/5SBBGTAS#6yBYzHNCGcHtVgKrUM3bkFfyNJPSiHUw7hWbeDlf_vs

And in case you want to hear it from the inside I just uploaded a video so you can hear it before downloading it

Really appreciate you uploading the car and doing the video, that is great help. Yeah it definitely sounds more like it, much more bass to the engine, the other one is sounds too synthesised and it is the same engine just tuned to 270bhp + so it should be the same.

Will I be able to use Assetto Corsa Car Tuner to swap them about?

Really appreciate you uploading the car and doing the video, that is great help. Yeah it definitely sounds more like it, much more bass to the engine, the other one is sounds too synthesised and it is the same engine just tuned to 270bhp + so it should be the same.

Will I be able to use Assetto Corsa Car Tuner to swap them about?
If you just want to swap the sound then in CM go to car and select 'replace cars sound', find other donor car and use that sound.
All done.
If you did want the engine, although if you paid someone to make your car I assume they did that already just fine, then yes corsa car tuner engine swap will take sounds over too.

If you just want to swap the sound then in CM go to car and select 'replace cars sound', find other donor car and use that sound.
All done.
If you did want the engine, although if you paid someone to make your car I assume they did that already just fine, then yes corsa car tuner engine swap will take sounds over too.
Appreciate the help, I will have a look at it with CM first while I test it. The engine in terms of performance, gearing etc is spot on. It's just the sounds that i would like to try and make more realistic.

btw your signature always makes me chuckle.

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance but... are any of the Erik Wispelwey car mods available for donwload or are all of those private?

I was searching for the Reventón that has the wipers at RD ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alternative-wiper-animation-for-lamborghini-reventón-s.50719/ ) but it's not available at the FB page it says it is:

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/778198552329206/posts/2227048820777498/

xRuAC3f.png

There are plenty of nice pictures of many cars at that FB group, but no links at all.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed 2004 Release

Download:

Comverted Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill ,3d help/work by @norms
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods Norms
-Physics work Vr Driving
EXTRA A:Front Fog Ligths
EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms
-Lods By norms
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help norms,@takum1,@Mascot,and others
Direct Download-https://www.mediafire.com/file/ljlzncdxm9akhe6/maz_rx8mazdaspeed_04_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1165963View attachment 1165964View attachment 1165965View attachment 1165966
Hi Peter. Thanks for sharing this car! I have a RX-8 Spirit R by Holmes Modding Team & 101 Creative, and this 2004 Mazdaspeed has the same specs as the Spirit R. Should there be differences in power, torque, suspension, etc? It looks like the only difference is the car model. I appreciate any insight you can share.

Sorry for my ignorance but... are any of the Erik Wispelwey car mods available for donwload or are all of those private?

I was searching for the Reventón that has the wipers at RD ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alternative-wiper-animation-for-lamborghini-reventón-s.50719/ ) but it's not available at the FB page it says it is:

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/778198552329206/posts/2227048820777498/

xRuAC3f.png

There are plenty of nice pictures of many cars at that FB group, but no links at all.
It seems that all of Erik's posts in the "Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos" FB group as well as his album in the media section have vanished...

Reworked Texas World Speedway Track from Legion (9 layouts)
Added GrassFX, Balloons, Blimp and Helis from Masscot, New Cameras
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Attachments

• Texas World Speedway 1.jpg
    Texas World Speedway 1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Texas World Speedway 2.jpg
    Texas World Speedway 2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Texas World Speedway 3.jpg
    Texas World Speedway 3.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 29
MSF Hybrid F-75 by MSF Italian Modding Team (paymod)

Last edited:
Reworked Texas World Speedway Track from Legion (9 layouts)
Added GrassFX, Balloons, Blimp and Helis from Masscot, New Cameras
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Nice to see this update. Too bad the track is gone. It was an hour and 20 minutes away from me, and the extended track was long and very enjoyable to drive. Mostly very fast with a few challenging sections. Worth the track day fees when it was open to the public.

Last edited:
First thing I do after starting CM is to select my controller preset for the base and wheel I'm using because Content Manager always messes up the controller settings with the DD1. It is a bit better with the CSL DD I'm using temporarily but it has become a routine for me...

What exactly is the issue and which "mercedes GT3" are you referring to? If it's a car specific issue, it will happen on other tracks as well. If it's a track specific issue, it will happen with other cars as well. Is the car spawning in the air (in which case the track is missing a spawn point for the selected mode, e.g. hotlap) or did you manage to slip through a hole in the track mesh?
thanks for your replay but the point is that the majority of the cars is working .there is a bunch of it that doesnt

no one ? :)

i have reflections settings of csp all set to default, a very good example is to be seen w the C8 Z51 posted here 2 nights ago
Same here, did not find any other solution then turning off CSP (searching for a while now). Let me know if you ever find a real fix.

Lola B08/60 6.0 Aston Martin High and Lemans Aero Kit Version 0.1

With completely overhauled physics.

Very early version more updates to come.

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!!!!!!!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s2b6ln0ia9erwfi/Lola_B08_60_Aston_Martin%282%29.7z/file

Conversion: RMS
Physics Update: Peugeot905
Sound: Fullnoise

Info/Test Data

Conditions in test
Time: 12:00 pm
Weather: Clear
Temperature: 26.0 C
Wind: 0 mph
Track: Optimum

Barcelona Catalunya kunos

Setup:

Ride Height 0,0
Rear Wing: 2
Fuel: 11

Real Life Time: 1:33.734
High Downforce my laptime: 1:34.218
Lemans Aero my laptime: 1:34.873
High Downforce Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.081
Lemans Aero Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.560

Spa kunos

Setup:

Ride Height: 4,4
Rear Wing: 0

Real Life Time: 2:02.510
High Downforce my laptime: 2:01.374
Lemans Aero my laptime: 2:02.324
High Downforce Time Ai level 100 me: 2:01.477
Lemans Aero Time Ai level 100 me: 2:02.000

Lemans SX_Lemans

Setup:

Ride Height: 4,4
Rear Wing: 0
Fuel: 1 lap run: 11 2 lap run: 22

Real Life Time: 3:25.158
High Downforce my laptime: 3:27.081
Lemans Aero my laptime: 3:25.532
High Downforce Time Ai level 100 me: 3:26.671
Lemans Aero Time Ai level 100 me: 3:25.358

Monza kunos

Setup:

Ride Height 4,4
Rear Wing:0

brake hint=0.87
trail hint=0.81 for this test

Real Life Time: 1:34.170
High Downforce my laptime: 1:34.829
Lemans Aero my laptime: 1:34.601
High Downforce Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.630
Lemans Aero Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.314

Monza kunos Test 2

Ride Height 0,0
Rear Wing:0

High Downforce my laptime: 1:34.914
Lemans Aero my laptime: 1:34.526
High Downforce Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.638
Lemans Aero Time Ai level 100 me: 1:34.387

Nardo Speed

High Downforce
Speed: 201 mph

Lemans Aero
Speed: 210 mph

View attachment 1167066
View attachment 1167067
View attachment 1167069
View attachment 1167070
This an early version of this mod more updates will come.

Best way to resolve a kseditor that refuses to start is to check the integrity of the files on steam, right ?

Worked like a charm yesterday but now it crashes on startup (even after a pc reboot)

Last edited:
Hello
A doubt
I installed Reshade + immersive, and I notice that my gpu usage was quite high (95-99%), but vram has decreased in view of the graphical settings used before Reshade.
I ask if this is normal, or is Reshade necessary for AC, because the improvement I noticed was only in the colors, and if it is preferable to use the video AC and CM settings at the maximum, instead of Reshade?
Hugs

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back