Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
Hallo All! first post here, and I want thanks for all, for providing amazing mods, vehicles, tracks, configs, etc.

By the way, I want share my first mod.

Acura NSX 2017

Screenshot_nerd_acura_nsx_17_lime_rock_mountain_30-5-122-20-32-6.png

Description:
Model Original: PCARS 3
Model Source: GameModels
Physics: Han Zhao @ ACMC Facebook group
Sound: Kunos (911 Turbo S)

Features:
  • 4 LODs, taken from original PCARS 3 LODs.
  • Low Resolution Cockpit Available
  • PBR Paint and materials (CSP)
  • Customize-able front bumper material (painted and chrome)
  • Customize-able paint body, interior (leather, alcantara, etc)
  • Customize-able license plate
  • android auto

Bugs/flaws:
  • Sound, taken from 911 Turbo S, which too far from real cars

Feel free to improving it, Convert it to another game, etc.
all credits included in Readme.pdf @ Extras Folder.
Feedback are welcomed.

Link:

Blackbolt

Last edited:
Greeting everyone I have two recent mods that I have updated. I was wondering if anybody could scale the tyres physically or swap them physically with another model so they are the right size.

The two mods are
Honda NSX-R GT was originally by Assetto Corsa Garage, I updated this mod about 5 years ago(You may have seen it floating around, but the tires physically are way too big, they need to be scaled down.)

Porsche 718 GT4 by Matth physics update by me ( The tyres for this mod are larger than they are supposed to be, they need to be scaled down.)

If anyone can help please PM, thank you.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. I changed the values in the power.lut file and then hit recalculate, but nothing changed in the CM screen. Is it supposed to or am I xupposed to manually change those numbers and then hit recalculate? Probably a stupid question, but you change the values on the right side column in the lut file, correct?
Make sure you rename the data.acd file in the main folder or else it will load that instead. There's also a checkbox you can use in the Drive tab in Content Manager that says something like use data folder if it exists. I just rename my data.acd to data_orig.acd or whatever you want to name it. Then it will pull the values from the folder instead.
(right, the right side of the column.)

Last edited:
I'm obviously doing something wrong. I changed the values in the power.lut file and then hit recalculate, but nothing changed in the CM screen. Is it supposed to or am I xupposed to manually change those numbers and then hit recalculate? Probably a stupid question, but you change the values on the right side column in the lut file, correct?
Reload

@Breathe one track that isn't in your list ;)

Thank you but it is already in the listing: "Ficitive" tab line 270 (& line 269 for the "thesstrobe8" version) ;)

Edit : ninja'd by @Fanapryde

Last edited:
Hello friends

Moving on to share yet another new emotion:

Extension for
PORTALES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

Version: 0.8

It's an old track, but with the new CSP and PURE, it becomes one of the most beautiful scenery, at dawn, and dusk.
I made an AI line, kind of primitive, but much better than the original, where opponents collided with the planes of the track.
I also added a RainFx, and it already had runway lights.
If anyone knows or improves some concepts such as AI, track penalties, among others, please post here on the forum.
I forgot to say, I added some planes in the air, because as this is an airport runway, I think it made sense to add.
If this resource is a bit exaggerated, just remove the object in the ext.ini file.
I also added track tips, because the second staple in the center of the circuit, and very complicated for the AI.

Finally, it is also necessary some replay cameras and VAO patches, if anyone can help, I really appreciate it.

*Just rename the fast_lane, and the ai hints

CREDITS

Tyrone

Strong hug

1656653222068.png

1656653250192.png

Attachments

• ai_hints.txt
    433 bytes · Views: 15
  • fast_lane.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • ext_config.ini
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
question: If i turn of (in csp) new flame off, the drm mod flames are more often. If i turn new flames on the duration en the frequency are less. Is there a way to adjust this so new flames are longer and more visible?
I would say yes, documentation is here: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Cars-–-Exhaust-flames

Hallo All! first post here, and I want thanks for all, for providing amazing mods, vehicles, tracks, configs, etc.

By the way, I want share my first mod.

Acura NSX 2017

View attachment 1167951

Description:
Model Original: PCARS 3
Model Source: GameModels
Physics: Han Zhao @ ACMC Facebook group
Sound: Kunos (911 Turbo S)

Features:
  • 4 LODs, taken from original PCARS 3 LODs.
  • Low Resolution Cockpit Available
  • PBR Paint and materials (CSP)
  • Customize-able front bumper material (painted and chrome)
  • Customize-able paint body, interior (leather, alcantara, etc)
  • Customize-able license plate
  • android auto

Bugs/flaws:
  • The Wiper doesn’t work (Any CSP Wiper animator needed!)
  • Lightings (such as headlight and taillight) are too basic, doesn’t have self light, indicators, etc etc. (Any CSP Lighting maker needed!)
  • Physics, maybe not too realistic, but any reworks are welcomed!
  • Sound, taken from 911 Turbo S, which too far from real cars

Feel free to improving it, Convert it to another game, etc.
all credits included in Readme.pdf @ Extras Folder.
Feedback are welcomed.

Link:

Blackbolt

CSP wipers, feel free to include in your mod (with the credits untouched please): https://www.mediafire.com/file/np5hsw4cijqglxr/nerd_acura_nsx_17.ini/file

Here are the Lotus 29 skins for Gurney and Clark. They were a bugger to do as the engine cover has weird mapping - I had to warp the roundel numbers until I got some semblance of the right shape. The problem is more noticeable on the left hand side. If any photoshop whiz can improve them I would be grateful.

As most of the rest of the field that year was practically all Offy-powered roadsters, Legion's new roadster which comes with a load of skins including the winner Parnelli Jones (the notorious oil-spreader) is ideal to recreate the race.

__custom_showroom_1656664032_cr.jpg

Just to finish up on the Cayman GT thread I started I thought I'd share this completly bonkers 765HP/850NM 918 V8 powered mod I found by BetoFR. Whether this type of thing is to your taste is completely subjective of course but I found it to be a very well done passion project that's lots of fun to rip around on track days. Just need to find a suitably bonkers modern V8 sound mod to go with it.

View attachment 1167699
Thanks for bringing this to attention, love it!
I just slapped on another sound that I think goes well (from BE_Modding's Porsche Cayman GT4 Schmickler Performance)
and I added some extra skins
you can get them here
EDIT: some previews:
1656670915921.jpeg
1656670947878.jpeg

1656670892711.jpeg

Last edited:
COMPLETE DIFFERENT TOPIC (please do not merge w previous post)

This is regarding the crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_endurance and crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint
I've already done this back in 2021 to make the car useable in VR. It's for version 1.0 of the car.

Installation: Unpack the two data.acd of the car and rename data.acd to something else like data.acd_old and copy the files to the car folders.
I tried installing these LODs and mod would not start up anymore (had to revert back to back-up data.acd)

Sliven v1.0

View attachment 1167634
View attachment 1167635
View attachment 1167637
View attachment 1167636
about:
"The Sliven International Circuit was meant to be built in the early 80s parallel to the Hungaroring (for F1),
but for various reasons, it never saw the light of day." - nikolov71

features:
  • full CSP features
  • reverb sounds
  • 20 pit/grid

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Done a quick and dirty F1 vintage track skin for this. Really suits F1 Formula 79 and 90

Hello friends

Moving on to share yet another new emotion:

Extension for
PORTALES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

Version: 0.8

It's an old track, but with the new CSP and PURE, it becomes one of the most beautiful scenery, at dawn, and dusk.
I made an AI line, kind of primitive, but much better than the original, where opponents collided with the planes of the track.
I also added a RainFx, and it already had runway lights.
If anyone knows or improves some concepts such as AI, track penalties, among others, please post here on the forum.
I forgot to say, I added some planes in the air, because as this is an airport runway, I think it made sense to add.
If this resource is a bit exaggerated, just remove the object in the ext.ini file.
I also added track tips, because the second staple in the center of the circuit, and very complicated for the AI.

Finally, it is also necessary some replay cameras and VAO patches, if anyone can help, I really appreciate it.

*Just rename the fast_lane, and the ai hints

CREDITS

Tyrone

Strong hug

View attachment 1167965
View attachment 1167966
Attached are your update files, but in an archive file with the correct folder or directory structure so they're easier for everyone to install and archive. The original files are in "orig" folders. Taking a minute or two to do this helps everyone and reduces confusion.

+++++ A request to EVERYONE +++++++
...that puts in the hard work to create mods and update them, look at my example of how to provide your mods and files. I've been away at a trade show for several days, and after returning, downloaded hundreds of new mods from different sources... and spent a few additional hours figuring out what a quarter of the files were for before I could install them. As usual, they're either poorly named, or not named at all, only identified with names like "content,""ext_config.ini" etc. Some mods appeared to be new tracks, but were only partial updates--the download file only had the track name and nothing to identify it as an update. There were also several skins that only had the team name, no internal directory structure, or anything else to identify which car it was for, or the download file only had the car's name with nothing to identify it as a skin, so they appeared to be a full car mod. I had to do a lot of sorting through files, looking at previews, and some backtracking to identify them. There's still a few I can't identify, so they're going to the trash.

It's awesome to provide mods to the community. Just remember to prep, pack, and name your mods to make it easier for everyone to install and use them, and archive them should they be needed later.

Maybe I'll make a tutorial video demonstrating how easy it is to do this correctly.

The attached Zip contains a 7z file embedded in it--it makes the file much smaller, and it can be uploaded here.
The name is "portales_muncipal_airport_UPDATES_by_Wlynsan_22-0701a.zip" so there's no mistaking what it is.

Attachments

• portales_muncipal_airport_UPDATES_by_Wlynsan_22-0701a.zip
    365.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Porsche 911 (996) GT3 2001 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/65303256
Comverted From Gran Turismo Sport By Peter Crill with the help of takum1
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods
-Physics work graveltrap
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
direct download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/810hiu2whv59a74/porsche_996_gt3_2001_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1166752View attachment 1166753View attachment 1166754View attachment 1166755View attachment 1166756View attachment 1166757View attachment 1166758
csp 1.70 doesn't work in , why?

Attached are your update files, but in an archive file with the correct folder or directory structure so they're easier for everyone to install and archive. The original files are in "orig" folders. Taking a minute or two to do this helps everyone and reduces confusion.
<snip>

The attached Zip contains a 7z file embedded in it--it makes the file much smaller, and it can be uploaded here.
The name is "Portales_Municipal_Airport_+UPDATES+_by_Wlynsan_22-0701a_7z.zip" so there's no mistaking what it is.
indeed it's always better with correct folder structure in the archive... I always try to do that, so that ppl can just drag the archive into CM (, be it 7z, rar or whatever)

EDIT: CM could not interpret your zip file as the folder name was incorrect :)
folder the track is called "portales_muncipal_airport" , not portales_municipal_airport

EDIT2: even then CM does not recognize it... ?

PS : your zip filename also suggests that it's the track "+" updates.... kinda confusing ;)

Last edited:
But you don't need to pack the data for it to work. Just unpack, alter what you need, in my case I got rid of the ultra_grip in the AI file and adjusted the power.lut. Now you just rename data.acd to something else so it doesn't load and you're good to go.
I just loaded the XBow into game right now to test and it works fine.
Legend. Thank you so much, I had no idea. I really thought you had to repack it to work. Excited to not only fix the Cayman but unexpectedly get the XBOW in the mix

I would say yes, documentation is here: https://github.com/ac-customyour mod (with the credits untouched please): https://www.mediafire.com/file/np5hsw4cijqglxr/nerd_acura_nsx_17.ini/file
I would say it`s a CSP bug since in the newer versions. I never get the new flames working properly on newer versions.
Sometimes they work but with big delay`s. Sometimes only my cars works, never the opponents. And another time there is nothing Seems mod depending. So i have the option also off.

However there was some earlier versions where this new flames was working flawlessly.

@El Locho - what should i do with this config, if not using CM ?

csp 1.70 doesn't work in , why?
CSP 0.1.70 is probably from end of 2020/begining of 2021 and is lacking some features required by newer mods. some mods will work with the extension folder deleted, some may have stuff in the data INIs that make the mod crash if the required CSP version isn’t installed (iirc).

I would say it`s a CSP bug since in the newer versions. I never get the new flames working properly on newer versions.
Sometimes they work but with big delay`s. Sometimes only my cars works, never the opponents. And another time there is nothing Seems mod depending. So i have the option also off.

However there was some earlier versions where this new flames was working flawlessly.

@El Locho - what should i do with this config, if not using CM ?
I don‘t really care about smoke, flames, android auto or whatever when racing tbh, so I can‘t tell if there’s something broken in more recent CSP versions.

The wiper config (requires csp 0.1.76+) goes into the extension folder: assettocorsa/content/cars/modname/extension/ext_config.ini
Installation instructions linked in my signature.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back