Hello friends
Moving on to share yet another new emotion:
Extension for
PORTALES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Version: 0.8
It's an old track, but with the new CSP and PURE, it becomes one of the most beautiful scenery, at dawn, and dusk.
I made an AI line, kind of primitive, but much better than the original, where opponents collided with the planes of the track.
I also added a RainFx, and it already had runway lights.
If anyone knows or improves some concepts such as AI, track penalties, among others, please post here on the forum.
I forgot to say, I added some planes in the air, because as this is an airport runway, I think it made sense to add.
If this resource is a bit exaggerated, just remove the object in the ext.ini file.
I also added track tips, because the second staple in the center of the circuit, and very complicated for the AI.
Finally, it is also necessary some replay cameras and VAO patches, if anyone can help, I really appreciate it.
*Just rename the fast_lane, and the ai hints
CREDITS
Tyrone
Strong hug
View attachment 1167965
View attachment 1167966