Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,061 comments
@slider666 @DaBaeda

The light adjustments for @slider666 darker config for Monza 1988. Does this look like bright enough lights? Too bright?

db_monza1988_2.jpg

db_monza1988.jpg

If it's about the multiple number plates: there is nothing wrong with showroom and there's nothing 'wrong' with the skins either. The modder has provided different areas for the number plates depending on the series. It is of course a pita when you want your personalized previews.
In game it has only one number plate, but if you want only one plate in showroom and in previews, you need to make a 'preview kn5' that temporarily replaces the car kn5. Can be done in ksEditor (@delpinsky thought me how to do it). For this particular car, to get all skins right, you even have to make a couple different kn5 files.
Here's my (screenshot) preview of the Ring Taxi skin with all the extra numberplates removed, thus showing the underlying numberplate. Iirc, this particular preview kn5 is needed for skins #6, 9 and 22, where the numberplate is baked in the skin.

View attachment 1122813

Edit: here two preview kn5 files I mentioned.
Backup the original kn5 and replace with one of the two preview kn5, depending on the skin. You need to rename the preview kn5 to the original name: amg_evo.kn5.
Make previews and then replace the preview kn5 with the original kn5 again.

https://mega.nz/file/6PIikBgZ#_lGakYsse_kHOrmptzhrO_s2b6XWiXS7xnd3UgWhibg

Needless to say it will only work for this particular car. Other cars from the same modder need different files to achieve the same.
Hi Fanapryde kindly you can reload the file, on mega.nz it is no longer available

Last edited:
Last edited:
Found a fix for the annoying flicker bug in CSP 1.78p.

Here you can see the massive flicker that happens with the latest CSP version. After some hours of testing I found out that this is caused by the new "Use newer DDS loader"-Option that is enabled by default.

To disable it in CM simply go to: Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings - GPU optimizations - Use newer DDS loaderHere you can see the massive flicker that happens with the latest CSP version. After some hours of testing I found out that this is caused by the new "Use newer DDS loader"-Option that is enabled by default. To disable it in CM simply go to: Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings - GPU optimizations - Use newer DDS loader

I can't find "use newer dds loader" in my CM

... I bet the modder is laughing his ass off getting $25 for this half-assed garbage...
And... couldn't it be that this scam is actually part of a sociological study that try to analize how crazy sim players are -especially those of us who play car races- who are capable of spending astronomical figures on useless bull****s? 🤔 (And by the way, get funding to continue their research, since the price of scientific coats is going through the roof...)

I've tried it with the Kunos SF15-T and SF70H, acr SF71H and SF90, and the Sim Dream SF1000 and F1-75. I made sure to copy the script.lua file into all their respective data folders before packing the data. It worked with none of them.

Tried at Imola by Kunos with Pyyer extension. Immediately after the start AI activates the drs while mine remains properly locked.

I gave it a go at kunos monza (with pyeer's extension)..
Just tried both Tracks at Monza and Imola with the VRC FA22 and it works correctly for me - Im using CSP 0.1.79-preview5

Update of Adelaide 2011

v1.4
  • added updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX, new trees, cameras; removed balloons because of virus alert
  • new ui
  • added new AI by KevinK2
  • 28 pits extension by Foxway
  • jumped to v1.4 not to get confused with the ACTK version
  • added a heli

Thanks to DaBaeda and the others for update my old tracks.

Screenshot_pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc_db_adelaide2011_15-6-122-11-24-0.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried both Tracks at Monza and Imola with the VRC FA22 and it works correctly for me - Im using CSP 0.1.79-preview5
This is an amazing app, I just had a fantastic race with the rss fh2022 and it workwd flawlessly. However, I tried it with other cars and it didn't work with them. I'm on CSP 0.1.79 preview but I tried it with the previous version but no luck.

Anyways, I have the gut feeling the developer of this app could implement rolling start as well.

This is an amazing app, I just had a fantastic race with the rss fh2022 and it workwd flawlessly. However, I tried it with other cars and it didn't work with them. I'm on CSP 0.1.79 preview but I tried it with the previous version but no luck.

Anyways, I have the gut feeling the developer of this app could implement rolling start as well.
Let's hope in mandatory pit stops too!

@slider666 @DaBaeda

The light adjustments for @slider666 darker config for Monza 1988. Does this look like bright enough lights? Too bright?

View attachment 1172622

View attachment 1172621
I think it looks good. 👍
Maybe one small thing, excuse me if I'm nitpicking here, but the floodlights point in one direction. In my opinion, the light should also shine in one direction.
But as far as I can tell from the picture, they "only" shine downwards. But maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way? It's hard to see.
If you want to change that, there is the light setting: Direction.

I can help you with that. Maybe on Breathe's Discord? Or by PM?
Let me know if you want. :)

Try to make this part !!!!!!!!!! View attachment 1172694
Yes that is a strange omission on the model* as all the 935/77 chassis (apart from the "baby" #40) seem to have had that intake. It would be possible to fake it on the the skin, but the best solution would be to do some 3D modeling and add the feature. I will be working on these skins over the next few days. Unfortunately today and tomorrow I have no time.

*Actually I appreciate that Legion's car is chassis #001 which had a 2.0 litre engine, no front central intake and always carried #40 in the 3 (German) races it ran in. The other 3 litre 935/77s are worth having and it would be great to see them modelled as a separate car.

Last edited:
dms
Does anyone perhaps know if there are wiper animations around for the Rollovers LMP2 cars?
Oreca 07: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dn67nsbqm7qawar/rollovers_oreca07_lmp2.ini/file
Acura ARX-05: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sb8fcs05lflcyi/rollovers_acura_dpi.zip/file
Mazda RT24 DPi: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sb8fcs05lflcyi/rollovers_acura_dpi.zip/file
Cadillac DPi-V-R: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bj05f4g1w7xtcxt/rollovers_cadillac_dpivr.zip/file

[RELEASE] Hennessey Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - The Exorcist

camaro.png

Download and details: Patreon (free mod)

Last edited:
I´ve done a little research if one of my all-time favs is available for AC, the ´73 Porsche Carrera RS. It is. But not in the best state (v5 tyres, no wipers, old shaders etc). Is someone of you guys willing to improve the model a little bit and give it some love it deserves? :gtpflag: CM already let me update shaders and some parameters but some new tires and wipers would be also great.

1657885132073.png

Here is the link:

Thank you!

Yes that is a strange omission on the model* as all the 935/77 chassis (apart from the "baby" #40) seem to have had that intake. It would be possible to fake it on the the skin, but the best solution would be to do some 3D modeling and add the feature. I will be working on these skins over the next few days. Unfortunately today and tomorrow I have no time.

*Actually I appreciate that Legion's car is chassis #001 which had a 2.0 litre engine, no front central intake and always carried #40 in the 3 (German) races it ran in. The other 3 litre 935/77s are worth having and it would be great to see them modelled as a separate car.
UPDATE FOR THE PORSCHE 935/77

i finally fix the problem with the skins, and remove unnecessary files to make the download smoother

View attachment 1170763

The Baby version 935/77 was significantly different to the more raced Variant 935/80. Different Intakes near the C-Pillar and more Intakes aswell. It has been modded and posted by Arturo4AGE here in this thread, but unfortunatley this Model got many Problems when you take a closer look at it.

935-80.JPG

Last edited:
Hi AC-fans. As announced I'm proud to present a new update on my PureLIFE-Filter pack. This release brings some small adjustments to the previous filters and contains a new one: PureLIFE EVO GTS

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_nordschleife_15-6-122-10-22-52.jpg

GTS is a bit different because it combines a new vibrant and rich look with the efficiency of the PureLIFE filters. GTS looks really stunning and brings again 2-5 FPS. Try it, i'll hope you like it. If you do, please left me a short review and rating.

ATTENTION: PureLIFE EVO GTS contains features that will come with a future update of Pure and CSP. I tried my best to make it also look nice on current versions but it's even getting better in the near future.

Keep on racing. #peace

Please notice: All PureLIFE-Filters are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather simulation PURE and they're only tested with PURE. They maybe run great wit SOL or maybe not. The only filter that's made and optimized for SOL is PureLIFE_for_SOL.

Pure will be released for free when it's done. If you want to get access to the Pure Development Preview (and you should), you can get it here on Patreon and support Peter for his great effort.

Version 2.0 (7/15/2022)

PureLIFE Filter:
• small improvements, version number updated

PureLIFE EVO Filter:

PureLIFE EVO GT Filter:

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• brandnew filter with a new look, rich & crisp graphics, and again +2-5 FPS

PureLIFE for SOL Filter:

Credits to all modders, thanks to my beta-testers @GTPLANET.

Download @ RD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back