- 2

- Peru
Found a fix for the annoying flicker bug in CSP 1.78p.
Here you can see the massive flicker that happens with the latest CSP version. After some hours of testing I found out that this is caused by the new "Use newer DDS loader"-Option that is enabled by default.
To disable it in CM simply go to: Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings - GPU optimizations - Use newer DDS loaderHere you can see the massive flicker that happens with the latest CSP version. After some hours of testing I found out that this is caused by the new "Use newer DDS loader"-Option that is enabled by default. To disable it in CM simply go to: Custom Shaders Patch - General Patch Settings - GPU optimizations - Use newer DDS loader
I can't find "use newer dds loader" in my CM

CM already let me update shaders and some parameters but some new tires and wipers would be also great.