Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,051 comments
New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Levels Raceway - Timaru (New Zealand)

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!:
- Requires CSP 1.77 or higher in order to have all the features working properly

Changelog v1.0:

• 2 layouts (Long & Short)
  • Full CSP Features

Changelog v1.01:

• Updated sidelines, thanks to @El Locho for them.
  • Replaced all gazebos and cars
  • Changed the bush wall texture
  • Made some pit roads physical
  • Added camera facing crowd and removed the old ones
  • Added 16 flagman by @Masscot
  • New flagman skin by @CrisT86

Changelog v1.02:

• Replaced gazebos in the paddock area with tents
  • Replaced trucks
  • Changed trees naming scheme
  • Added defined DRS Zones for both layouts

Credits
  • Flagmen Resource v1.0 compiled by @Masscot, August 2022.
  • Original flag animations by doublezero, used under permission.
  • New flag skins by Masscot, originals by doublezero.
  • Valuable help from @gunnar333, @norms, and others unnamed.

Free use, but not for paymods.

DOWNLOAD: https://sharemods.com/8fi3wjt1uh3e/...2_by_CrisT86___Pugsang_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

Timaru (1).jpg
Timaru (2).jpg
Timaru (3).jpg
Timaru (4).jpg
Timaru (6).jpg
Timaru (7).jpg
Timaru (8).jpg
Timaru (9).jpg

Last edited:
Ok here is the first completed skin for the 935/77. I will post it soon when I have done the preview, livery etc. I have taken care to make all the decals crisp and sharp and placed them exactly where they were on the car at Le Mans. I will be including a Ralf Stommelen helmet (the one currently available is wrong for this race but thanks Rainer Schlegelmilch for publishing a good shot of the one he wore in 1977). I may include a Manfred Schurti helmet option. The other cars will be done over the next few days.

EDIT: Sharp eyed viewers will have spotted this skin is unfinished! It’s not now.

__custom_showroom_1658076620.png
__custom_showroom_1658076643.png

Last edited:
Track Update by CrisT86

@pk3r72owns Toronto 2021 (22)

• New scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons
  • New TV Cams

Feel free to use it for future updates if you want

Download link as soon as i finished my testing (and beat the Colton Herta pole lap :D)

View attachment 1173452

OK, this is the best i can do for today so here's the link, enjoy ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/7vk2m8j0jkee/Tyrone_Toronto_UPDATE_by_CrisT86.rar.html
This gives me a Trojan warning, anyone else?

The latest CSP and PURE don't bring me thunderstorms anymore, I don't see lightning anymore and there's no snow anyway, is it? Please help
Pure will get the thunderstorm in the next Sol 3.0 update. (In that version pure will be implemented in Sol). It's going to take a while though. Months would be my guess. If you want the thunderstorm back right now you should switch weather fx script back to Sol.

Update 2.7.0

• New Light Configuration Options
  • New Headlamps Covers (Some Are Not Suppose To Light Up)
  • Corrected Rim Color On Silvers Cars And Test Cars
  • Anniversary #3 And #4 Wheel Change
  • #53 Minor Fixes And Changed Wheels
  • Minor Fixes In General
  • #7 Deleted From The Pack
  • Updated 1997 Homologation Car
  • New Tires For The Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8
  • Skins Updated To 4K
  • More Minor Fixes
  • 50th Anniversary Cars Stripes Color Correction
  • Silver Skins Graphics Updated

- GOLD3N R1D3R 6/28/2022-7/16/2022
__custom_showroom_1657736292.png

New and Old

__custom_showroom_1658082148.png

Pure will get the thunderstorm in the next Sol 3.0 update. (In that version pure will be implemented in Sol). It's going to take a while though. Months would be my guess. If you want the thunderstorm back right now you should switch weather fx script back to Sol.
Not that important, only nice to have/see thanks for the infos about it, there is always new to know

Do you know if SOL/PURE will get rainbows and actual snow that sticks.

Hello

Is there any way to remove this?

Well, there are 2 number plates.
THX

Screenshot_rollovers_c7r_imsa_toronto_17-6-122-15-56-58.jpg

Update 2.7.0

• New Light Configuration Options
  • New Headlamps Covers (Some Are Not Suppose To Light Up)
  • Corrected Rim Color On Silvers Cars And Test Cars
  • Anniversary #3 And #4 Wheel Change
  • #53 Minor Fixes And Changed Wheels
  • Minor Fixes In General
  • #7 Deleted From The Pack
  • Updated 1997 Homologation Car
  • New Tires For The Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8
  • Skins Updated To 4K
  • More Minor Fixes
  • 50th Anniversary Cars Stripes Color Correction
  • Silver Skins Graphics Updated

- GOLD3N R1D3R 6/28/2022-7/16/2022
View attachment 1173654
New and Old

Car link?

Thanks @DaBaeda for the Monza 88 update, and other track updates you've released, and then a few others followed up with tweaks on some of the releases. I enjoyed testing it out this morning. It could use some things to give it more era-specific character, and improve the quality more, but in an F1 car, do you really notice all that much?

In-game capture at 4:44.

Last edited:
And here we are, two more cars.
First up the Miata mx5 with a bit of beef.
Was previously a drift car, body is a bit battered and has badly flared arches.....
so what better way to bring it back to life than making it a fictional American one make series....
Tuned for Road America, which is a road, in America.
Has a huge roll cage twin seats as they do track rides for money for eager nutters. Cars made on a budget elsewhere to pay for the spec Mazda cup engine in the front.
Cute wheels, rears with a bit of deep dish and slightly larger.
All of this was changed as when it came in it was lacking a lot, just a drift mule.
Very soft and lose, but a whole lot of fun. Glaring Issue as with all miata's in AC the ai is on stilts unless you have an ai_default logged.
I have supplied one in the 'ai' folder at the top, please add these two lines to any track you race on prior to racing, go to the set up where you car is pictured on drive screen and add in the folder under 'tracks'.

Its fun IMO I've been having a blast with it. Only on semi slicks so it will bite.

2nd one is Toyota mr2 aw11. This was a one make race series in the UK and i guess elsewhere, its been replaced by the later mr2 now in the UK. This again is fun, mod had no modder name as far as i can tell and is an old one, had old tyres and no lights (still has no lights!)
Had a cage though.
All i've done is changed tyres and made it usable with physics change but with some tweaks.
So lowered and has race alloys. Its stiff as a board proper skateboard.

Skins are a bit AMS 2, plain and characterless, you know how reiza does skins....

You will with every lap have about two big moments of nearly losing it as you push on, only on semi slicks and they will only take so much, again for me this has been a blast to race with.

Please enjoy, they are nowhere near perfect, i don't consider myself a modder, just trying to make stuff out of what i think are left behind or wasted in there current state (any drift car then).

Pics then links.

Before

preview-5 (1)2.jpg

__custom_showroom_1658092722.jpg
__custom_showroom_1658092782.jpg
Screenshot_mazda_m5_race_hellie_lilski_road_america_17-6-122-22-34-10.jpg
__custom_showroom_1658072009.jpg

Last edited:
RacingJoe

here is my weathers, the rag bag bunch... all deviated from default or horizon etc..
Makes me laugh how i have 'final' but like 4 times....

Thank you for these. Looking forward to seeing what they look like. I'm a big fan of having alternatives so I can change the look of things. That's why I always make so many skin variations when I tweak a track. Having things look the same all the time gets boring.

Thank you for these. Looking forward to seeing what they look like. I'm a big fan of having alternatives so I can change the look of things. That's why I always make so many skin variations when I tweak a track. Having things look the same all the time gets boring.
Yeah I think I got a bit obsessed though. It's always "one more tweak and it'll be perfect" then off down that rabbit hole I go again...

For me The 'ilija final 22' and 23 are getting there in that bunch.

New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Levels Raceway - Timaru (New Zealand)

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!:
- Requires CSP 1.77 or higher in order to have all the features working properly

Changelog v1.0:

DOWNLOAD: https://sharemods.com/v7v888t16pw3/...C_by_CrisT86___Pugsang_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

View attachment 1173629View attachment 1173630View attachment 1173631View attachment 1173632View attachment 1173633View attachment 1173634View attachment 1173635View attachment 1173636
Thank you so much for doing this. I had asked ClaudioWRC74 if he knew how to get this done. I originally assisted Danman when he created this track, by walking the circuit, taking photos and getting as much tech data and track blueprints from South Canterbury car club. This is just awesome and now completes all the tracks that were used in the NZ GT3 Porsche series, that I created the skins for.

Thank you so much for doing this. I had asked ClaudioWRC74 if he knew how to get this done. I originally assisted Danman when he created this track, by walking the circuit, taking photos and getting as much tech data and track blueprints from South Canterbury car club. This is just awesome and now completes all the tracks that were used in the NZ GT3 Porsche series, that I created the skins for.
do you have any appetite to re-do your 2006 skins for the darche 96 from the RSS GT-N pack?

I dont have the mod, so at this point unlikely. I did find a 996 GT3 but not sure where I found it. They certainly would look better on the 996, but I made do with what I had. at 3-4 hours per skin, it's probably unlikely as I only get 1 day at home per week.

Glowing exhaust header ext-config for: https://www.patreon.com/m/7798903/posts?filters[tag]=Ariel

Sadly the ai does not work.And the link for the fix is down:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ds-general-discussion.307899/post-13654427.If some one have it and cares to share it.

also,a better than nothing exhaust fix for safi hellie corolla sr5,https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3468#post-13790271

since it doesnt have a exhaust pipe mesh its flows from under the drivers side of the cars,just under the door.

cars.zip for the Ariel Atom,content.zip for the sr5.

Attachments

• cars.zip
    7 KB · Views: 11
  • content.zip
    386.2 KB · Views: 8
Then as I am really enjoying some copa classic mods I got from first studio racing, I went to find the Reiza Puma GTE.
Didn't like how it drove personally, so I made it at least feel OK to me and plonked an engine in it to run with some of the other cops classic cars like the Passat and Gol.
Plus few new skins.
Its not amazeballs compared to others stuff, but at least i found it fun to sling around so thought I'd share it here, feel free to use bin or tell me I am a useless horrible person and stick me on the bad mods list. :lol:

But yes, give it a go.
Interesting cars these in race guise. Rear engine as based on VW kharman Ghia.

View attachment 1165868
CSP wipers for the Puma GTE and updated driver3d.ini to use "driver_70" instead of the standard HANS driver:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back