• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,087 comments
Reworked Albi 1967 from NeelJ and Rainmaker
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Hi DaBaeda

Any chance of getting rid of the awful 2d spectators and replacing with better one's, the update is brilliant otherwise. Thank you.

Mark

Reworked Albi 1967 from NeelJ and Rainmaker
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Vintage balloons might be better for these older tracks?

It's awesome how someone mentioned they'd like to see a car updated that they found online, the ´73 Porsche Carrera RS, and a few on this thread went after it. The end result, a pretty good mod. It could maybe still use some tweaks, but I think it delivers most of what you'd expect with this model and year.

HD version may still be processing, and there's a strange "thunderclap" when starting the replay.

Yes, this community rocks and never disappoints! :cheers:

I love this LC500 it looks gorgeous but it drops to 70fps where all the other cars stay at 90. Anyone able to optimise it a little? The description says it's unencrypted and open to changes, as long as the original authors are credited.
Lexus LC500

P.s. @blackbolt2017 , thank you for the Nissan 370z, it's a great mod!

Last edited:
It's time to release.
Nissan 370Z Standard Edition 2019
By Blackbolt
View attachment 1173507
Description:
  • Converted from Project Cars 3
  • Steer, light details, and sound by Kunos

Features:
  • Custom Physics
  • Native Wiper Animation (non CSP)
  • PBR
  • Radio screen
  • Refraction
  • 4 LODs
  • 4 Custom Liveries
  • Warning Lights
  • VAO Patch

Bugs:
  • Maybe seat position isn't centered, but it's still enjoyable.

Credits:
Physics - VRDriving
Wiper Anim and Light Rework - Jerry Wei
VAO Patch - @Breanuts
Beta Tester - @Masscot , @norms , @El Locho , @Breanuts , @Tummie555 , @Peugeot905

NSX Pack 2017
is updated - v1.6
Changelog:
  • Updated LODs (changed wheels, working CSP wiper lod B and C, added chrome parts)

Link:
370z - Click Me!
NSX v1.6 - Click Me!
Fancy bringing this one too ?

425.jpg

I've got the files but cant be arsed lmao

Track Update by CrisT86

Legion - Auto Club Speedway v3.0 RC by Legion for AC 1.16.4

• New scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX
  • New TV Cams (1 Position, 4 FOVs) for each layouts
  • New spawn points for all layouts includeed hotlap start spawn point
  • 25 pit and start slots for Road & Moto layout, 17 for Inner Course, 43 for Superspeedway
  • Track skind for filling the white billboard
  • New VAO patches
  • New UI & logo
  • New textures for semaphore which working with flags deployed
  • AI, sideline e camera facing for superspeedway layout by @mordido

INSTALLATION:
  • Download the original track from Legion website or from here -> https://bit.ly/3ATNhIn
  • Download, unzip into the AC tracks folder and overwrite when asked

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/fia85rlj4tq4/Legion_Auto_Club_Speedway_UPDATE_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Fontana (1).jpg
Fontana (2).jpg
Fontana (3).jpg
Fontana (4).jpg
Fontana (5).jpg
Fontana (6).jpg
Fontana (7).jpg
Fontana (8).jpg
Fontana (9).jpg
Fontana (10).jpg

Last edited:
I believe what @Perico Lospa meant is AC showroom not CM's...
That's correct, sorry for not making it clear enough. Please, don't get angry with me, sometimes if difficult to me to express or understand the exact meaning of some sentences of the messages, since english isn't my native language...

By the way, I made my comment to say that I find the Toyota so much fun that I don't mind his (for me) little glitches that doesn't affect my gaming experience, as I'm not in VR, I drive in first person, usually without the virtual steering wheel.. although of course, the better the mod is finished, the better for everyone.

Last edited:
I don't understand, it's in Assetto Corsa Competizione section but he talks about CSP, so the original Assetto Corsa, he just uploaded the mod 8n the wrong section or what?
It was posted in the wrong game session. Now he fixed it and is in the Asseto Corsa session

Last edited:
It's just like a cars setup in game. There's basically 3 major parts. Your spring rate, your dampers and then your anti-roll bars. Try lowering these fairly proportionately and you'll have a looser suspension.
Go in game and make sure none of the values aren't dimed to one side or the other in the setup or else any further changes will render moot. That would then require adjusting the setup.ini to function within the parameters of your new value

It's just like a cars setup in game. There's basically 3 major parts. Your spring rate, your dampers and then your anti-roll bars. Try lowering these fairly proportionately and you'll have a looser suspension.
Go in game and make sure none of the values aren't dimed to one side or the other in the setup or else any further changes will render moot. That would then require adjusting the setup.ini to function within the parameters of your new values.
I'll do a backup too, thank you very much

It was posted in the wrong game session. Now he fixed it and is in the Asseto Corsa session

Is really a new weather though?
It's default weather with some personal tweaks.
Just call it what it is, his videos and general wording is suggesting its a new weather system, which its not.
Having tried it its not even as much changes as Horizon.

To be clear Ilija in github calls this open license and anyone can do what they like with out credits. He wanted the community to play about with them.

So nothing at all wrong with doing this, just the slight misleading angle toi make people think it is a new system to rival SOL or default weather.
Maybe it shouldn't bother me so much, but you just know it'll be with begging hand outs attached.

RacingJoe

here is my weathers, the rag bag bunch... all deviated from default or horizon etc..
Makes me laugh how i have 'final' but like 4 times....

The fact that people are selling a single car for >$10 (with questionable quality) when Kunos sells a pack of 6+ good quality cars for ~$5-$7, and people are actually buying them is just a big fat L
In fairness these devs sell a game and then sell extra cars on top, to the point they do in again and again with each yearly upgrade which doesn't cover them in glory either, looking at you turn 10 and SMS and codemasters.

Anything over RSS pricing (4-5 quid) will be considered too much in sim racing genre.

In train and plane sims if something was £4 you'd not dare go near it.

I guess if its a model you wanted and it was not available elsewhere then i can see why you'd buy it for 10 20 quid personally.

I've spent about 20 quid on 1st studio mods and 25 on that 504 and 12 on Renault 12 and 5 on a 2vc.... in the last 2 weeks.

But I've also had years of paying nothing on many mods.

I think the take home for me regards car mods would be if you price it at over £15 no one will buy it then spread it around those pirate forums.
Sell your mods for £4 and they will...

That is why i purchased the 504 because no one was buying it to then pirate it... i had to buy it the old fashioned way.

Last edited:
Track Update by CrisT86

Legion - Auto Club Speedway v3.0 RC by Legion for AC 1.16.4

• New scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX
  • New TV Cams (1 Position, 4 FOVs) for each layouts
  • New spawn points for all layouts includeed hotlap start spawn point
  • 25 pit and start slots for Road & Moto layout, 17 for Inner Course, 43 for Superspeedway
  • Track skind for filling the white billboard
  • New VAO patches
  • New UI & logo
  • New textures for semaphore which working with flags deployed
  • AI, sideline e camera facing for superspeedway layout by @mordido

INSTALLATION:
  • Download the original track from Legion website or from here -> https://bit.ly/3ATNhIn
  • Download, unzip into the AC tracks folder and overwrite when asked

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/2h2j1msn5rs2/Auto_Club_Speedway_UPDATE_by_CrisT86.rar.html

View attachment 1173554View attachment 1173555View attachment 1173556View attachment 1173557View attachment 1173558View attachment 1173559View attachment 1173560View attachment 1173561View attachment 1173562View attachment 1173563
Link updated for download, enjoy the track ;)

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta(v1.19) by F40 LM Lover

Change logs v1.19
Almost of all are finished.

Working Seat belt is remained only.
1. Fixed Side Mirror's Angle.
2. Both Side Doors Open/Close animations are added
3. Adjustable Rear Wing via Setup.
4. Little bit Optimized(Added COCKPIT_LR & LODB/LOD_C)
-. Previous version's FPS is 62~78 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI
-. This Version's FPS is 74~90 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI.
--> Not much improved.
5. One Skin(No.19) is added.

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta(v1.19) by F40 LM Lover

Change logs v1.19
Almost of all are finished.

Working Seat belt is remained only.
1. Fixed Side Mirror's Angle.
2. Both Side Doors Open/Close animations are added
3. Adjustable Rear Wing via Setup.
4. Little bit Optimized(Added COCKPIT_LR & LODB/LOD_C)
-. Previous version's FPS is 62~78 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI
-. This Version's FPS is 74~90 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI.
--> Not much improved.
5. One Skin(No.19) is added.

Any reason why there's no LOD_D? If it's because it comes out black then there's a way to fix that.

I fixed in a precedent update, then removed for mistake that one (sweet jesus -_-).
Brightness on my side is ok, but is linked to PPFilter ;)
Jepp, could be a PPFilter thingy, but on my system, it seems too overexposed in several parts. No prob at all, I´ll fix it for my own.... :)

Last edited:
Jepp, could be a PPFilter thingy, but on my system, it seems too overexposed in several parts. No prob at all, I´ll fix it for my own.... :)
I've fixed a couple of materials i've missed (sometimes it can happen) and fixed the skidmarks too. If you want, send me your part so i'll add it to the config if i skipped anything else i didn't already fixed ;)

I've fixed a couple of materials i've missed (sometimes it can happen) and fixed the skidmarks too. If you want, send me your part so i'll add it to the config if i skipped anything else i didn't already fixed ;)
You said you had fixed this before...? Did I misunderstand anything???

The latest CSP and PURE don't bring me thunderstorms anymore, I don't see lightning anymore and there's no snow anyway, is it? Please help

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back