Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,824 comments
I don't have any idea, sorry.
maybe this is bit different, but similar to mad mike's rx-8.
All of dbz mod are encrypted. But finally found a proper version. Needed to change front rims, adjusted carbon material and headlights's textures and now it's good.

I'm trying to back track..to see why I lost a huge amount of FPS after installing the newest versions of CSP and Pure.....If there a way that i can remove Pure from AC like deleting the files ( and what files to delete )
I don't think its Pure, its the latest preview CSP for me, FPS isn't an issue as i run at 60hz, but on previous CSP the way I run my card it sticks pretty much at 1200mhz, as soon as I go into latest CSP preview it goes from 1200 to 1500 odd and max mhz in replays.
Obviously not a problem but isn't necessary.

Something is eating power in the latest which it doesn't do in the previous one, even if I don't run Pure it still somewhere is eating power which must be needlessly.

I guess this is hard to explain when most will run at max performance at all times, i don't as its pointless. So i see these things.
Pure will get blamed for it but Pure is about on a level with the default weathers now, no where near like SOL is/was.

This was discussed before and for me and my brief study of it there is a red bar in the CSP stats thing which isn't there in previous CSP.

Hi!
Which is for you the best photo filter to use with Sol?
A good compromise graphics / performance.
Trusting in your experience
Thank You!

Coming soon! 😉

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-36-34.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-36-53.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-37-15.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-37-51.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-39-58.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-40-32.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_acu_hungaroring_28-6-122-20-41-7.jpg

I know a lot of people will be disappointed that this extension is for ACU and not ACC version but given the state of the ACC track, the time would have been way too short to be able to release it this weekend.
A standard extension takes about 30/40 hours of work and an extension for the ACC version would have been maybe 80 hours with a not so good quality.

Coming soon! 😉

I know a lot of people will be disappointed that this extension is for ACU and not ACC version but given the state of the ACC track, the time would have been way too short to be able to release it this weekend.
A standard extension takes about 30/40 hours of work and an extension for the ACC version would have been maybe 80 hours with a not so good quality.

Great! Keep it up! Thanks!!!

I'm trying to back track..to see why I lost a huge amount of FPS after installing the newest versions of CSP and Pure.....If there a way that i can remove Pure from AC like deleting the files ( and what files to delete )
Actually if you switch to "default" as weather script in weatherFX, its not working anymore. So you can test, if it is caused by Pure. There is no hidden background running or anything. If it is not running as weather script, it is just dead...
Do you have the problem with certain tracks? Does the CSP Stats show some higher numbers in the different sections?
1659037805185.png

Coming soon! 😉

@Jimlloyd did an update to the ACU version also, maybe your extension will slot right into that one?

Last edited:
So the Paul Ricard from ACC by Javier is finally released!!

Here's the link to the discord for the track, just join and download no bs steps to do.
https://discord.gg/6wRhsB73mY

I can only share the link to the discord as per the author's discretion, posting the track link would be disrespectful so I won't do it and I hope no one else does (but I'm sure someone would anyways xD)
Not sure why but this shows as an invalid invite for me . . . ?

Last edited:
Could any good soul send me, DM or here, just the original sound file (.bank) for Lotus Exos 125, somehow CM tells me the file is broken. Check integrity will screw up other files.

I already tried to restore from my backup.

Last edited:
@Jimlloyd did an update to the ACU version also, maybe your extension will slot right into that one?

It works with that version already. I have this in use as the base for @Pyyer ´s new extension.

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta(v1.19) by F40 LM Lover

Change logs v1.19
Almost of all are finished.

Working Seat belt is remained only.
1. Fixed Side Mirror's Angle.
2. Both Side Doors Open/Close animations are added
3. Adjustable Rear Wing via Setup.
4. Little bit Optimized(Added COCKPIT_LR & LODB/LOD_C)
-. Previous version's FPS is 62~78 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI
-. This Version's FPS is 74~90 at SX Lemans with 7~8 AI.
--> Not much improved.
5. One Skin(No.19) is added.

V1.2(Final) is Released.

1. Working Driver Seat Belt.
2. Optimized Lod_B/C
3. Added Lod_D
4. Fixed Gap between Outside Door panel and Window Frames.

Thank you.

It works with that version already. I have this in use as the base for @Pyyer ´s new extension.
Just tested and it seems there is no compatibilty issue, everything just fine 🙂
However I am not sure which version is the most recent (1.2 seems to be August 2021 and Jim Loyd is 1.1 July 2020)

Hi,

Does anyone know where to find the Mad Mike Rx8 (probably converted from Project Cars)
Direct link: https://mega.nz/file/pQljhbSB#-uXBCXCjcNmE3ElWtTmqsChwwZ9vhp04IHGVuFA4XC8

Calabogie Motorsports Park - add-ons update

Mod Features:
  • track & object lighting
  • rain FX
  • replay cams, with action close-ups
  • layout loading screens
  • VAO-patch file
  • ideal_line file (overwrites existing for ingame-visual)
  • CM/CSP required
  • original ext_config (included)

bgr00.jpg

bgr06.jpg

Last edited:
New track: Salem Speedway (http://salemspeedway.com/)

I found this new drift-track from the Riverside Drift $50K-event:

The track includes the banked oval and some nearby test track. And it even has a working AI-solution - but this a bit confusing, because it runs around the test track several times.

Interesting, I'm currently working over some ovals that drifters have repurposed (ruined), I'll take a look over this and see if I can get that inner oval working.

Coming soon! 😉

Would u work on the ACC version after this weekend? such as one extension for each version of the track like u did with Jeddah?

The hungaroring ACC conversion is so much more accurate than the ACU/codie one, and track quality is good under current status, just need more trackside objects/billboard/bridge ads imo. and as the F1 summer break is coming up, i would patiently wait
Many tks for your quality work anyhow~

Last edited:
This is not the one i searched. This one is really bad and as i already i finally found a proper version. I adapted Kyle Mohan skin on it so now i have a really cool RX8 FD

8upb.jpg

xsn2.jpg
So, some people lost their time trying to help you.
You now are happy with a very 'bad' achieved model, seemingly made by you.
So...
Don't get me wrong, I don't like drift cars, neither 3000 HP cars, nor 'bad' cars.
But some people would deserve, maybe, some consideration.

So, some people lost their time trying to help you.
You now are happy with a very 'bad' achieved model, seemingly made by you.
So...
Don't get me wrong, I don't like drift cars, neither 3000 HP cars, nor 'bad' cars.
But some people would deserve, maybe, some consideration.
I think you'r wrong. I asked for a model on Youtube video and someone linked an old ugly model. I finally found the version i wanted that is not bad but really well done. And no the model is not made by me but i modified it.

But no problem i will keep it for me....

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back