Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
Forgive the open question but I’ve been away from AC for over a year, has there been any big developments in CSP or any great laser scanned tracks or good car mods released in that time? Thanks
Most exciting for me is Photogrammetry - building tracks from actual video.
Best shown in ToddK's Santa Monica Mountains track version 0.0.1 although I haven't heard of any further updates since March.
See this thread :

Is there a way to add multiple throttle maps to a car, similar to how you can add engine maps? The AC modding manual has a section called [throttle_response] within the engine.ini explanations (p.165), but I don't quite understand it. I know that throttle.lut controls the "default" throttle map.

I would love to say yes, as they are quite interesting race cars from a defunct series.
But alas the interiors are terrible, outside not so bad. I'll keep picking away at the Jag though.
As i'm so new to this i keep working stuff out on the fly, getting there.
out of curiosity which other cars do you have, ive only seen the opel floating about

Has anybody ever considered making the high speed test track at lausitzring?
1661100279636.png

Hello

Is there an updated Toyota GT-One TS-020 mod available that has working wipers? Thank you!
CSP wipers for Legion's Toyota GT-One TS020:

1661103392258.jpeg

Mod download:

Great fun, thanks for doing this. I took it hotlapping the Nords for a couple of hours and had a great laugh scoring a 6:14s.
One thing, has anyone else had reverse skins at the rear? I thought it was on purpose but your skin image is normal.
Anyway waiting for any updates, can't race at the Nordschleife because the AI crash but they can do a decent lap of LA Canyons and they're not resource intensive either - a great thing for us VRers.

Brilliant job mate. I love the video.

The skins aren't mine. I just saw that they fit the model (mostly) and recommended it to have something decent as a start. My mapping is correct though. The skins mapping from that pack, at the rear, is wrong for this particular model mapping.

@racealot here on the forum promised to make some skins that would fit. I am sure he will make good on his word as I released the car in anticipation he would release his skins to the public.

LONG BEACH 1998 good night update v1.1
v1.1
Update by CrisT86:
  • new ext_config with night and starting lights
  • new light pole kn5 models for working lights
  • new secondary lights kn5 for working lights too
  • new bridge kn5 (fixing the missing double side)
  • new starting lights kn5
  • new semaphore.ini
  • new DRS.ini
  • new cams
  • +
  • shader adjustments
  • replaced AC logo from TV screens with racing action pic

Screenshot_ford_mustang_mach1_70_428_long_beach1998_21-7-122-16-22-18.jpg

Screenshot_ford_mustang_mach1_70_428_long_beach1998_21-7-122-16-22-46.jpg
bgr03.jpg
bgr04.jpg

out of curiosity which other cars do you have, ive only seen the opel floating about
Loads of odds and ends where I've changed or added bits to existing cars, and conversions only release so far is the 2CV from rfactor, but i have loads on the go in which 6 of them, all classic hot rods as in UK oval racing from yesteryear, are being released Monday or Tuesday.
Most of the other converts are not worth the bandwidth to bother releasing, as they won't meet the high standards expected. ;)

But yeah, loads, grass track cars, formula BMW, brisca stock cars.... its fun.

hi guys, could someone tell me what car this is and where can i download it from? I searched all parts but never found this car with those skins
Enjoy!

CSP wipers for Legion's Toyota GT-One TS020:

View attachment 1185699

Mod download:
Thank you so much!Very much appreciated!

I feel like I have to ask... What are the model improvements... From what I can tell, it's the same as the original JBPS-model from way back then...
Yes mostly is the same. Most of the changes we are doing are for the HB model. The updates that apply to this one are rims/tyres, brakes and steering wheel/instrument data display. Both types of rear wing are used and can be changes on the Judd version per skin via CSP.

Last edited:
Afaik that is a Patreon track, so what's the point posting it here ?
What's wrong with that? It's an AC mod related news, I can't see your point. Maybe this post will make me join that Patreon (it won't but you get the point).

Always strange to see a GTP veteran acting like this thread was only about link sharing. It was a simple heads-up type post, no need to be hostile about it, there's so many crap going on in the real world...

Smells like 1966 in here or is it just me?...
RELEASED
even for @MrHunt (it's free btw)

Enjoy!
View attachment 1185435View attachment 1185434View attachment 1185436View attachment 1185433
Does this come with the ability to get out and push our cars over the line..?
I found another modding page on Facebook, but it's not required to join.

EDIT:
The page has a normal 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer of all things. Not an Evo X, but a normal lancer.
Hmmm... that's actually my old car, I'm tempted to do this now haha

Car pack Update
__custom_showroom_1660634665.jpg

1.Nissan 300zx JGTC (V6)
New skin Fujifilm
Added (steer assist) can be turned off from the "setup.ini" file inside the data folder, by deleting the [STEER_ASSIST]
Fixed mid-rear window
Fixed digital display
2.Rena's Mclaren F1 GTR (V4)
New digital display (optional, if you don't like it you don't have to update the mod)
3.Mitsubishi Evo GT500 (V12)
New skin Tifa Lockhart & skins folder optimisation(Firts !DELETE! The skins/4k skins) folder then update the mod from"assettocorsa\content\cars\mitsubishi_lancer_gt500"

Download it for free:Patreon

__custom_showroom_1659869094.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660388422.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660388449.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660388520.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660388565.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660634365.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660634386.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660634401.jpg
__custom_showroom_1660634420.jpg
Screenshot_rena_hayami_f1gtr_showroom_16-7-122-10-23-1.jpg

Loads of odds and ends where I've changed or added bits to existing cars, and conversions only release so far is the 2CV from rfactor, but i have loads on the go in which 6 of them, all classic hot rods as in UK oval racing from yesteryear, are being released Monday or Tuesday.
Most of the other converts are not worth the bandwidth to bother releasing, as they won't meet the high standards expected. ;)

But yeah, loads, grass track cars, formula BMW, brisca stock cars.... its fun.
ah yes I've seen your posts, good to bring something new to the table. I was referring however to the v8star cars, there's your MG and I've seen the Opel. Did you manage to get any of the other models?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note this has released on racedepartment and looks unusual to say the least - not tested yet.

__custom_showroom_1660857336-jpg.593565

Last edited:
Hi Forum! Any chance to see this beautiful Fiat Turbina in Assetto Corsa? 😍

View attachment 1185805

View attachment 1185806
Also please if someone can consider in doing these three Alfa Romeo BAT (5,7,9)... I know that model doesn't exist actually and must be made from scratch but I find them really cool and it's a shame that they don't exist in AC yet...
1661168388474.png

1661168429800.png

Last edited:
ah yes I've seen your posts, good to bring something new to the table. I was referring however to the v8star cars, there's your MG and I've seen the Opel. Did you manage to get any of the other models?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note this has released on racedepartment and looks unusual to say the least - not tested yet.

__custom_showroom_1660857336-jpg.593565

Yes, that's us :)

I was about to post it here.
We've got a few projects on the oven too, the "Le Mans Prototypes - 1966" car pack and a 1956 Renault Etoile Filante.

The 66 pack will include the Ford and Ferrari from the pack but we are focusing on the less known cars first and a few "what if"

We started with the Chaparral 2D, 3 versions are planned all quite unique:

Screenshot_3.jpg

All the cars are scratch made, and will be released for free. We want peoples to use them for online races and in the leagues we are in.

But if you want more info,support us and stay updated we made a Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/nugget_machina_workshop
-----
On the side note, the past 2 years, I've been (Machina here) working on a mega car pack of completely reworked existing mods and new conversions.
I will start to release the car in mini packs too here instead of a big pack of +40 cars like it was originally planed.

But this is my side project and won't be posted on the Patreon, just here and on some Discord

Screenshot_9.jpg

Yes, that's us :)

I was about to post it here.
We've got a few projects on the oven too, the "Le Mans Prototypes - 1966" car pack and a 1956 Renault Etoile Filante.

The 66 pack will include the Ford and Ferrari from the pack but we are focusing on the less known cars first and a few "what if"

We started with the Chaparral 2D, 3 versions are planned all quite unique:

View attachment 1185869

All the cars are scratch made, and will be released for free. We want peoples to use them for online races and in the leagues we are in.

But if you want more info,support us and stay updated we made a Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/nugget_machina_workshop
-----
On the side note, the past 2 years, I've been (Machina here) working on a mega car pack of completely reworked existing mods and new conversions.
I will start to release the car in mini packs too here instead of a big pack of +40 cars like it was originally planed.

But this is my side project and won't be posted on the Patreon, just here and on some Discord

OMG, looking forward to some of these cars in fact all of them.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back