Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
There was someone on Facebook which I chatted with long ago where he made a complete 3D model of it (with its engine included!) mainly for 3D printing it, I asked him if he could give it to me since I wanted to convert it to AC so badly, he told me that he still had a few things to work on, then after a long time I asked him progress on it and told me that it didn't turn out that well like decimate its bodywork and rework other things. Then there was another italian modeler called Lorenzo Prati who also made a 3D model of it, however it remains private to this day and I thought it looked less accurate than Giovanni's one which I have pics of it from Messenger.

View attachment 1187150View attachment 1187151View attachment 1187152View attachment 1187149

Regardless, that's another car I saw in person inside Alfa's Museum in Arese, Milan in their vault full of one-offs, prototypes and concepts like the SE048 SP, not sure if you're considering to model that one as well in the future of perhaps you want that model from him if you happen to have Facebook that is.
Can't we find anyone who would be able to recover and refine this project? @Zen_tm could you work on it?

Audi RS6 C5 2003 Release!!
Download:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/audi-rs6-c5-2003-68946109
Comverted from Forza Horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Physics VRDRIVING
- Ligth Refraction by Binary Motors
-Lods
EXTRA A:Low Beams
EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
EXTRA C:HOOD
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms
-Lods
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help@takum1,@Mascot,and others

Direct Download

__custom_showroom_1661356406.jpg__custom_showroom_1661356484.jpg

PUBLIC RELEASE | Porsche 992 GT3 RS 2023 | 525Hp & 465Nm

LINK: https://www.patreon.com/posts/71039543?pr=true

FEATURES:

-Android Auto with changeable map (Extra B)
-Changeable Cluster (Extra A)
-Openable Doors (Extra C & Extra D)
-Realistic Liveries
-Working DRS (Extra E)

Physics by VR DRIVING

!We decided to release for free the stock version!

NOTE: Car support DRS activasion too in the DRS Zones! This is separated from the normal Animation usable with EXTRA BUTTON! For this you need to have setted the DRS ACTIVASION BUTTON!

======

Disclaimer: found on facebook, not my mod, not tested, not responsible for any flaws, download and play at your own risk.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It's not bad, but encrypted, so in the bin it goes...

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but have you ever driven a 106 Rallye 1.6? I've tried a couple of them in real life (also gr.n/a), and I assure you that they don't get on two wheels as easily as in the video. It seems to be a kind of cube the one in the video without shock absorbers and with the body of the 106.
I know you are right, but i dont look to this car (the 106), i just see hes work and i think is a good physic to be implemented in some other cars. is more like a new open door.

Sorry mate, but have you ever driven a 106 Rallye 1.6? I've tried a couple of them in real life (also gr.n/a), and I assure you that they don't get on two wheels as easily as in the video. It seems to be a kind of cube the one in the video without shock absorbers and with the body of the 106.
I've never driven a 106 but as far as I know they don't ride on two wheels so easily, as you said. But I think it is good that it is actually possible to do so. Sometimes it feels like they're about to go on two wheels, but in the end it never happens. I don't know if I am incapable or if it is not possible for unknown reasons with the cars already available for AC.

PS: I'm talking about cases like Tarquini at Donington Park (155 BTCC)

yeah agreed, the roll effects are hugely exaggerated unless done intentionally to demonstrate the effect..?

I know you are right, but i dont look to this car (the 106), i just see hes work and i think is a good physic to be implemented in some other cars. is more like a new open door.
The only good thing is the right balance between speed and stability. The first time I saw a 106 (1.6 Gr N) on three wheels I was delighted, but a mechanic of a team that had won the race told me that the raised wheel was bad because it was synonymous with instability and excessive weight load on the other wheels. (hence, higher consumption).
Obviously, it is always better than many mods that we find around - even for a fee - that have too simple physics or without making you feel when you are at the limit.
I've never driven a 106 but as far as I know they don't ride on two wheels so easily, as you said. But I think it is good that it is actually possible to do so. Sometimes it feels like they're about to go on two wheels, but in the end it never happens. I don't know if I am incapable or if it is not possible for unknown reasons with the cars already available for AC.

PS: I'm talking about cases like Tarquini at Donington Park (155 BTCC)
The videos of Gabriele Tarquini on two wheels, as well as those of Nannini in the DTM or of Giovanardi in the ITCC / STWC (in my opinion, much more evident than those of the BTCC as jumps) are only sporadic episodes taken from some of the races they played . Sometimes synonymous with error out of enthusiasm or because the setup itself was good for almost all the corners of the track except for those two, three or four that allowed him to make good laps, have a fast average and equally a lot of pace. We also specify that between a 155/6 and a 106 the wheelbase is longer - therefore, more stable - on the first than on the second
yeah agreed, the roll effects are hugely exaggerated unless done intentionally to demonstrate the effect..?
Exactly mate! A bit like when on Gran Turismo you chose the Abarth by processing it, mounting the supersoft and braking to make it overturn at the front (or when you chose Escudo and GT-One by modifying the setup to make them wheel up on the oval) :D
It would only be good if certain modders did such tests before releasing long-awaited mods which then turn out to be great physical disappointments.

Nissan R391 For Assetto Corsa version 0.9

Author: SSC/RMS

Conversion: NeilB1971

Visual work: NeilB1971, Kamil Cader

Physics: Peugeot905, Kamil Cader

Screenshots: Miguel Angelo Silva

download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qntsdeqbdkd9hvi/Nissan_R391.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Test Data

Real Life:
lap time: #22 3:36.043
Speed trap: 332 km/h (205.8 mph)

virtual

Lemans Tiaga 1991 (basic Lemans setup)

ideal conditions

Ai level 100 me: 3:36.669 Speed trap: 205.1 mph
Ai level 100: 3:37.043 Speed trap: 205 mph
me: 3:36.609 Speed trap: 204.8 mph

Tested by Peugeot905, NeilB1971, Kamil Cader, Rmi_wood, Mach-77 and Speedstar2000

The car was tested at a multitude of tracks also.

__custom_showroom_1660773623.png

__custom_showroom_1660773674.png

Last edited:

download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qntsdeqbdkd9hvi/Nissan_R391.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated mods: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Test Data

Real Life:

virtual

ideal conditions

Tested by Peugeot905, NeilB1971, Kamil Cader, Rmi_wood, Mach-77 and Speedstar2000

View attachment 1187281

View attachment 1187282
You are that man who occasionally comes out of nowhere but always brings interesting news :D
Maybe I'll try it tomorrow and release a video review

Test Data

Real Life:

virtual

ideal conditions

View attachment 1187281

View attachment 1187282
Nice! I am curious tho, do you plan on doing any lmp 675 cars such as reynard, lola, etc?

Last edited:
What do you think of this mod? Wouldn't there be anyone who could update it graphically and also in functionality? Like wipers and more
At that point it's probably quicker to scratch make it. Good luck trying to retopo low poly mods like that (and not like higher quality textures would really save much in this case)

Screenshots: Miguel Angelo Silva

Test Data

Real Life:

virtual

ideal conditions

View attachment 1187281

View attachment 1187282
thanks did you receive my earlier mess. about saleen mustang 97 gt2

Last edited:
Hi y'all, hope y'all are well. Please pardon me for asking a dumb question but is the TCR virtual mod pack still a thing floating around? I never registered with simracing.gp to do that until very recently, not realizing i need that mod for the skins I want to use

Hi y'all, hope y'all are well. Please pardon me for asking a dumb question but is the TCR virtual mod pack still a thing floating around? I never registered with simracing.gp to do that until very recently, not realizing i need that mod for the skins I want to use

It's already answered yesterday

Plate D is diffuse, Plate NM is the normal map, they do two different things and are both needed.
Ac also doesn't require mipmaps to be made on textures so that's likely not the issue.
Can you show what's going on?
did i write mipmaps, oops, I meant normal maps. I thought it was MM not NM, gotta get my eyes checked.
Anyway, I'm trying to get a plate that looks like this:
Plate_D.png

But I'm getting this:
Screenshot (11348).png

With my ignorant smartass method by copying and renaming the plate_D.dds into plate_NM, I'm getting this:
Screenshot (11346).png
But this last screen is probably not useful information.
I guess I'll be happy enough with a plate that has the right look but completely flat.

Last edited:
did i write mipmaps, oops, I meant normal maps. I thought it was MM not NM, gotta get my eyes checked.
Anyway, I'm trying to get a plate that looks like this:
View attachment 1187325
But I'm getting this:
View attachment 1187326

With my ignorant smartass method by copying and renaming the plate_D.dds into plate_NM, I'm getting this:
View attachment 1187327
But this last screen is probably not useful information.
I guess I'll be happy enough with a plate that has the right look but completely flat.
You need to create a NM from the '458 Italia' DDS in Photoshop (or equivalent), your first photo is using a NM from a totally different plate.
If you want the plate completely flat with no raised lettering effect, just edit the NM so it's completely blank.

Last edited:
Nice! I am curious tho, do you plan on doing any lmp 675 cars such as reynard, lola, etc?
It's gonna take a while, with LMP675s. It's infact going to be a pain in the neck. The best LMP675 that most likely will be first is the EX257 due to how long that car was racing for, can say the same with the B2K/40s - there is multiple engine varaints of that aswell.

FYI: there's a new mod available for free on SDW ,
(I'm not affiliated with this group, just a find i wanted to share with you guys because i gave it +4 stars)

it's for a Hyundai i20n , and it's really good imho (good sound, handling, not too heavy on GPU, good gear and speed indication, working wipers, overall very immersive experience)
My only beef with it (as with alot of mods) is that the brakelights are barely visible when PostProcessing. switched off.
(that and the gear anim is a bit wrong, gear nob sticking out of your hand when shifting)
1661592472311.png
1661592509324.png
(and 5 more skins)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back