• adds CSP features
  • exhaust smoke
  • TiresFX
  • shadowed wheels
  • BrakeFX
  • Audio Pitch ladjustment adds more growl, less shrill
  • some interior shaders
  • basic carpaint
Any way to clean up the MoTeC? Some digits have artefacts either side of them and the lap time is extremely hard to read with the small text and chubby font.
I guess it's all accurate to the real digital dash though (apart from the artefacts).

Last edited:
Would it be cool if this Mitsubishi Galant GTO mod would be in AC...?View attachment 1226803
I found this model for San Andreas in GTA mods website. Thinking if this one can be converted.
Its Always Sunny Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Sorry, no idea atm. I drive without the visible wheel by default as well
(i have never seen 98.9% of any wheel in AC)
Maybe I am wrong but the water temp and the oil temp should be switched? I constantly have about 80 degrees water temp and appr. 26 degrees oil temp shown on the wheel?!

With the Rolex 24 running I've been running on the rt_daytona all day, has there been any fix for lighting that seems to flickers on and off at various part of the track when the lighting is on? Or is there any CSP setting I need to adjust to fix that? Also the road surface looks like glare ice near the back stretch going towards the chicane....Already running 1.3.1 version of the track which afaik is the newest one that exists?
I've asked about that weird "wet look" on the backstraight before, so far no solution.
More importantly, is there any reason the apron line towards the tri-oval is not straight?? Why is it bent?
apron.png

Nice!
Btw, i wrote about some track issue here, forgot to mention what it was on Nurbs.
By a strange coincidence, glitches or missing surface textures accompany some of your latest releases for me. :(
Did you by chance change the "Chunks optimization" setting to "Advanced (experimental)"?
1675001532527.png

If so, set it back to "Basic" and then test the tracks again, that are causing problems. I hope that solves the problem for you or anyone else.
Otherwise, change the setting back to what you had before.
I just tested it again now, and it triggers the problems and glitches you described.
Been a while since I've had these problems on a wide variety of tracks. I think it was right after the release of the CSP in versions 1.80+.
Something has been changed on the CSP side that has caused this. But apparently not many changed this setting in beforehand.

Shanghai from @Junshen Wu had these issues too. I don´t what he changed, but he could fix it on trackside.

Edit:
Perhaps @Junshen Wu could explain to us what exactly has caused these problems and glitches so that other modders can avoid this on their tracks?

Last edited:
How do I fix raindrops hitting air 30cm above the car? I'm pretty sure I have seen a fix in this thread, but can't find anymore. Dear @El Locho, God of Rain and Thunder, maybe you can save me?

Did you by chance change the "Chunks optimization" setting to "Advanced (experimental)"?
View attachment 1226851

If so, set it back to "Basic" and then test the tracks again, that are causing problems. I hope that solves the problem for you or anyone else.
Otherwise, change the setting back to what you had before.
I just tested it again now, and it triggers the problems and glitches you described.
Been a while since I've had these problems on a wide variety of tracks. I think it was right after the release of the CSP in versions 1.80+.
Something has been changed on the CSP side that has caused this. But apparently not many changed this setting in beforehand.

Shanghai from @Junshen Wu had these issues too. I don´t what he changed, but he could fix it on trackside.
Yep, that helps! Thx, mate!

HELP NEEDED

Anyone know where/how the treeFX manage the seasonal adj values? It seems not explained in the wiki of CSP.

With the standard method i use if i put an higer value on autumn i have fluorescent red colors and in winter a fully white stuff, but it seems the treefx won't get affected by that values (it seems it recalls some standard values but where?)

Thanks

HELP NEEDED

Anyone know where/how the treeFX manage the seasonal adj values? It seems not explained in the wiki of CSP.

With the standard method i use if i put an higer value on autumn i have fluorescent red colors and in winter a fully white stuff, but it seems the treefx won't get affected by that values (it seems it recalls some standard values but where?)

Thanks
AFAIK, it isn´t possible yet. Imo Ilja will possible works on it later, or perhaps not. ;)

It would be an a great addition, because as it is now, if you have an harsh winter, all is white, except the treeFX, and this makes them looks unreal.
Also some treeFX looks too affected by autumn season, not real too.

Thanks for the info man, much appreciated

Thanks. Still trying to find my way around where to find all these things, understanding how to use them is usually my biggest issue.
Am trying to work on the physics of a current FIA f3 spec car. Have recently picked up the help of a race engineer that has worked on the cars and 2 drivers to help with feedback, which has been useful. I've been told that it's pretty close to feeling like the real thing.
I'd like to redo the model conversion as it is encrypted. The original converter has been happy for me to use his model
You can find info about cosmic (as well as other cphys stuff) on the csp github

It would be an a great addition, because as it is now, if you have an harsh winter, all is white, except the treeFX, and this makes them looks unreal.
Also some treeFX looks too affected by autumn season, not real too.

Thanks for the info man, much appreciated
Hey, afaik thats how its work.
All trees have autumn except palms in that case.

[CONDITION_0]
NAME=SEASON_SUMMER
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=1|0=1|1=1|)
LAG=0

[CONDITION_1]
NAME=SEASON_WINTER
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=0|0=0.85|0.07=1|0.175=0|0.85=0|0.9=0.5|1=0.85|)
LAG=0

[CONDITION_2]
NAME=SEASON_AUTUMN
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=0|0=1|0.2=0|0.45=0|0.6=0.2|0.65=0|0.7=1|0.85=1|1=0|)
LAG=0

[TREES]
COMPILED_LIST = compiled_trees.bin
SEASON_AUTUMN_0 = SEASON_AUTUMN
SEASON_WINTER_0 = SEASON_WINTER
SEASON_AUTUMN_1 = palm?, 0

Last edited:
Hey, afaik thats how its work.
All trees have autumn except palms in that case.

[CONDITION_0]
NAME=SEASON_SUMMER
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=1|0=1|1=1|)
LAG=0

[CONDITION_1]
NAME=SEASON_WINTER
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=0|0=0.85|0.07=1|0.175=0|0.85=0|0.9=0.5|1=0.85|)
LAG=0

[CONDITION_2]
NAME=SEASON_AUTUMN
INPUT=YEAR_PROGRESS
LUT=(|-1=0|0=1|0.2=0|0.45=0|0.6=0.2|0.65=0|0.7=1|0.85=1|1=0|)
LAG=0

[TREES]
COMPILED_LIST = compiled_trees.bin
SEASON_AUTUMN_0 = SEASON_AUTUMN
SEASON_WINTER_0 = SEASON_WINTER
SEASON_AUTUMN_1 = palm?, 0
Yep, that's the thing i know, but it's not allow you to decide how much the season affects the object like with the standard seasonal adj on 2D stuff. This allow you to exclude something from the seasonal adj only, but thanks anyway ;)

Finally got to (re)release my VW Fun Cup skin pack! It's got 80 real life liveries, all from the Spa 25 hours across various seasons. They are for 4 variations of the car; the Evo 1, Evo 2, Evo 3 and Evo 3 two seater, just as in real life.

These variations of the car are included in the updated FunCup mod, and I've added an add-on for the two-seater on RD myself.

funcup-be-7.jpg

funcup-be-2.jpg

funcup-be-8.jpg

funcup-be-1.jpg

The skin pack can be downloaded here

Last edited:
Finally got to (re)release my VW Fun Cup skin pack! It's got 80 real life liveries, all from the Spa 25 hours across various seasons. They are for 4 variations of the car; the Evo 1, Evo 2, Evo 3 and Evo 3 two seater, just as in real life.

These variations of the car are included in the updated FunCup mod, and I've added an add-on for the two-seater on RD myself.

View attachment 1226907
View attachment 1226908
View attachment 1226909
View attachment 1226910

The skin pack can be downloaded here
Over 3hrs for me to download on RD. Can this not be uploaded to a more civilised site?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back