Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,023 comments
Hi Gentlemen ! ;)

Now and since the last version of the Content Manager executable, I'm not able to give some stars on the tracks with it, in the same time, the stars for the cars still easily available for notation.

I must be dumb but I didn't see an alternative way to do it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers. :)
AFAIK the star rating screen for tracks is accessible via the DRIVE section...

You'll also need to enlarge the pop-up screen & adjust the panels so that the star-rating section appears... hope that helps.

track__star-rating-screen.png

knight rider GIF by MANGOTEETH
hal GIF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Finally, the 0.28 release of the AC modding manual 3.0 is out!
Immagine 2022-11-20 165015.png

--
--
Go get it here:
-- https://assettocorsathemanual.blogspot.com

Last edited:
AFAIK the star rating screen for tracks is accessible via the DRIVE section...

You'll also need to enlarge the pop-up screen & adjust the panels so that the star-rating section appears... hope that helps.

View attachment 1234359
Hi ! :)

Thanks a lot for you complete reply, I'm very grateful.:bowdown:;)

EDIT 10:25 AM
Clicking on the three points seems to be another way but you helped me so much to open my eyes on this other way I just discovered by myself this morning.

@Masscot @Fanapryde @racealot
Thanks a lot to you and to all the people involved in this last version, I appreciate it a lot and It's been a while than I haven't put some wheels on this always interesting and "natural" track.

I did a couple of laps with the Russel Alexis MK14 and the Van Diemen 1600 and I get a great pleasure.
Other cars (more powerful) will follow on it.

I don't know if some other virtual racers will share my point of view about the very only one annoying thing I felt, It's about the delimitation of some kerbs.
The last right corner before the start line and the first right corner after the start line seem really rude about the penalty of the track delimitation.
What do you think about this feeling, do you share it, did you experienced it ?

Cheers, I wish you a good day ! :cheers:

Last edited:
FAMOUS TRACKS FORGOTTEN IN AC (or not finished yet, WIP, not so good or not functional):

FIA grade A that I not found

1 - Termas de Rio Hondo - Argentina (MotoGP - GT, etc...)

2 - TT Assen - Netherlands (Better than Zandvoort, multiple layouts)

3 - Circuito Ricardo Tormo - Valencia, Spain

4 - Motorland Aragón - Spain

5 - Sepang - Malaysia (Full, north and south layouts)

6 - Valencia street circuit - Spain

7 - Buddh - India

8 - Johor - Malaysia

9 - Mandalika - Indonesia

10 - Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)
1 - gave it 4 stars (probably due to slow AI)
2 - gave it 5 stars (AI a bit slow, otherwise top notch)
3 - gave it 5 stars (no complains)
4 - gave it 5 stars (same, a pleasure to drive)
5 - gave it 4 stars (because of the AI, I could search for a better one tho)
6 - Used to have it, deleted (don't remember why precisely)
7 - gave it 4 stars (AI at first, no night light, otherwise quite good)
8 - ...
9 - saw it many times here and there
10 - ...

If it was a trick to get some download links, you could have just ask u'know...
OR
Use the breathe's list.

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

...I don't know if some other virtual racers will share my point of view about the very only one annoying thing I felt, It's about the delimitation of some kerbs.
The last right corner before the start line and the first right corner after the start line seem really rude about the penalty of the track delimitation.
What do you think about this feeling, do you share it, did you experienced it ?

Cheers, I wish you a good day ! :cheers:
I do know what you mean there and in the test phase I often used replay to check because I felt I didn’t deserve the penalty, but I always had to settle because every time I was indeed off track (inside wheels not in touch with the outer limit of the kerbs) It may seem/feel harsh, but it is correct (though Max V most probably will not agree) 😉
So…let’s be careful out there…:D

Last edited:
FAMOUS TRACKS FORGOTTEN IN AC (or not finished yet, WIP, not so good or not functional):

FIA grade A that I not found

1 - Termas de Rio Hondo - Argentina (MotoGP - GT, etc...)

2 - TT Assen - Netherlands (Better than Zandvoort, multiple layouts)

3 - Circuito Ricardo Tormo - Valencia, Spain

4 - Motorland Aragón - Spain

5 - Sepang - Malaysia (Full, north and south layouts)

6 - Valencia street circuit - Spain

7 - Buddh - India

8 - Johor - Malaysia

9 - Mandalika - Indonesia

10 - Opatija - Yugoslavia (classic)
And Córdoba - Argentina too...

Manfeild Circuit Chris Amon v1.0

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg

features:
  • 2 layouts w/AI
  • 26 car start/pit grid
  • CSP features RainFX, GrassFX, VAO
  • Jumbotron

credits:
  • converted to Assetto Corsa by @Anonymous
  • original model for rFactor2 by Wito van Kuijeren*
* sadly it is reported that Wito has passed away just a few weeks ago. R.I.P

note: This is not an RMi release. Credits for AC conversion are by anonymous.
Please honor this release by driving with smiles and thanks to Wito

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Manfeild Circuit Chris Amon v1.0

View attachment 1234393View attachment 1234394View attachment 1234395

features:
  • 2 layouts w/AI
  • 26 car start/pit grid
  • CSP features RainFX, GrassFX, VAO
  • Jumbotron

credits:
  • converted to Assetto Corsa by @Anonymous
  • original model for rFactor2 by Wito van Kuijeren*
* sadly it is reported that Wito has passed away just a few weeks ago. R.I.P

note: This is not an RMi release. Credits for AC conversion are by anonymous.
Please honor this release by driving with smiles and thanks to Wito

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Thank you for this @RMi_wood . Looks very nice.
Would be nice to add the extra layouts, the club circuit, which is mainly used for driver training, and the reverse Grand Prix layout. The full circuit is rarely used.
This track was originally created for rfactor by Daniel Greenwood.
It is nice to be brought to modern standards. Some things I noticed was the cars bounce along the track alot, and it is missing the asphalt changes where resurfacing was done and concrete parts missing from the turn 3 complex and other areas, which were in the original. Having said that, this is a far better version than the terra21 conversion, the correct billboards in this version help make it feel like the more like the actual track. I understand Shin was sent the original files from Dan, perhaps his files and this could be used to make it awesome.
Screenshot of the 2020 Toyota Racing Series mod that I'm working on, with the liveries that run at the New Zealand Grand prix on this track in 2020.

View attachment 1234404

@Masscot loving the Oulton Park.
Let the AI have a run around it in the Formula Regional Europe by Alpine, plus the Formula Regional Asia, another couple of little things I'm working on. The W series ladies didnt attend ;)
The track looks fantastic

camber.png

Anyone know why several cars (kunos and mods) can't have their temps read? I have both 100% mechanical damage as well as tyre wear enabled, and done several clean laps in a row...

Thank you for this @RMi_wood . Looks very nice.
Would be nice to add the extra layouts, the club circuit, which is mainly used for driver training, and the reverse Grand Prix layout. The full circuit is rarely used.
This track was originally created for rfactor by Daniel Greenwood.
It is nice to be brought to modern standards. Some things I noticed was the cars bounce along the track alot, and it is missing the asphalt changes where resurfacing was done and concrete parts missing from the turn 3 complex and other areas, which were in the original. Having said that, this is a far better version than the terra21 conversion, the correct billboards in this version help make it feel like the more like the actual track. I understand Shin was sent the original files from Dan, perhaps his files and this could be used to make it awesome.
Screenshot of the 2020 Toyota Racing Series mod that I'm working on, with the liveries that run at the New Zealand Grand prix on this track in 2020.

View attachment 1234404
But before doing all of that, perhaps we should take a moment to respect the fact that a modder has sadly passed away.

Is it possible to convert the laserscanned Bahrain track from rF2? The one available for AC is old and was created for rF1...

@DaWallace maybe I missed it but how´s the progress with the Toyota? I assumed it was close to a re-release?
yeah, right. i needed to pause my work on the toyota because of some private things. i just gave the toyota to timo and he will do the new lods. don't know if he will do a new sound and some physics tweaks too, but i think it is really close to release.

someone asked me about some comparison pictures between the old one and my reworked version, so i've made some today in the showroom (ingame some things will look different/better, because of extension config):

old:
front1_old.jpg

new:
front1_new.jpg

old:
front2_old.jpg

new:
front2_new.jpg

old:
side1_old.jpg

new:
side1_new.jpg

old:
side2_old.jpg

new:
side2_new.jpg

old:
back_old.jpg

new:
back_new.jpg

old:
top_old.jpg

new:
top_new.jpg

old:
inside1_old.jpg

new:
inside1_new.jpg

old:
inside2_old.jpg

new:
inside2_new.jpg

old:
inside3_old.jpg

new:
inside3_new.jpg

Hi !:)

The very last version of Oulton Park (v1.2, I got the information via CM but I downloaded it directly with the link, I stopped using automatic downloads on CM since a while), concerning the "International 2022", the performance delta is broken for the first 1/3 track sector, after one lap.
For the 2/3 and 3/3 sectors, the performance delta is OK again.
The version 1.1 was OK on all the sectors.

I'm not able to give you some feedback with the other tracks available in the package.

Cheers. :cheers:

Last edited:

The very last version of Oulton Park (v1.2, I got the information via CM but I downloaded it directly with the link, I stopped using automatic downloads on CM since a while), concerning the "International 2022", the performance delta is broken for the first 1/3 track sector, after one lap.

I'm not able to give you some feedback with the other tracks available in the package.

Where did you get the 1.2 version?

Elio, what are you using to check the performance delta ?
I have Oulton v1.2 and just tried a bunch of laps: all sector times are recorded without issues (using RS Dash myself).

Where did you get the 1.2 version?
Hi !

Just read the first sentence of the quote, CM still able to give you the direct link.

@MasterFocus
Exactly ;-)

@Fanapryde
"Performance Delta" but I’m actually in the tube, I can’t be more precise for the moment, sorry.
I use it… since several centuries ago without any issue.
Sorry again. ;-(

Last edited:
"Performance Delta" but I’m actually in the tube, I can’t be more precise for the moment, sorry.
I use it… since several centuries ago without any issue.
Sorry again. ;-(
Aha... I have never used that before. Did now and as far as I can see, after several more laps, all works as intended...
Maybe you might have to clean out old times ?

Last edited:
I've recently had to change hdd. Ever since I have, the compression tool doesnt seem to compress everything.

Is this normal?

Is there anyway I can reset it so it compress all the files again?

Usually it would only leave about 100 files left to compress not 3k+.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back