Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,607 comments
Here's a 2-lap race vs. the AI (3 cars on 100% strength) around Snoopy's Nordschleife v1.1 in the Formula Abarth... I filmed with my wheel in the corner so you can see (and hear) the performance as well as some idea of my inputs. Also a huge screw up of the exit of Metzgesfeld into Kallenhard on lap 1, can't believe I didn't lose the lead but the AI are a bit tentative about overtaking, great at harassing your mirrors though ;)

You can also hear all the noise from the FF on the G27 wheel, gets a bit crazy in some faster sections...

Hello guys ! Go check out my newest drift video :) 2JZ E30 and Ebisu,can it get any better !?

:drool: WOW, Did you apply graphics to the car yourself??? Ive just downloaded the game my self and cant wait to check it out.

:drool: WOW, Did you apply graphics to the car yourself??? Ive just downloaded the game my self and cant wait to check it out.
No,the graphics are made by kunos and the car is made by another user :) If you're down for a slide,feel free to add me !
My steam id: Samppa491

SLS lookin good, but @Adrianf1 just a lonely lap? You can show much more than simple hotlap!

McLaren MP4 GT3 like Blancpain race at Nurb GP, starting with, let's say funny moments ;)
If anybody miss fwd cars, there Seat Ibiza at yt, feel free. Have a nice weekend guys, school is coming ;)
sg

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa really need to step up the global lighting, it looks so flat and old gen (not the car, the track!)

Hi
Comparison of Project New cars Vs Assetto corsa with Mercedes SLS AMG which again come in Assetto in English Silverstone circuit.

Also don't forget to turn off ABS, it's still there even if switched off in menu, lol.
Full keyboard shortcuts:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/keyboard-shortcuts.18/

Anybody like multiclass events? Perfect example of AC fun, full grif od funny little Fiat 500's and hungry 458
wink.gif

So in menu we are not forcing, but asking? Haha, i love IT sense of humor ;)
no, AC has "assists" which are there to help beginners master driving the cars. It also has "car driver aids" which are the real TC/ESP/ABS systems of those cars modelled in game.

Turning off assists removes artificial help functions. You can then choose, just like the driver of the real car would, whether to use the driver aids which the car has available.

Latest Posts

Back