Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
  • 44,909 views
Surprise after surprise. :)
 
Yeah. Aston Martin didnt produce mid-engine car since its been founded.
The closest thing is the 70's "radical" Bulldog and 2015 DBC concept thats not even made yet.

About the first VGT sketch:
images
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369509_m.jpg

That infact is NOT the DBC. Its actually a render of the new concept AM Bulldog GT by HBH Design Firm, not directly related to AM. Oh yeah its mid-engined too. Any thoughts?

More side shot (second render):
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369506_m.jpg


More images:
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369507_m.jpg


www.motorauthority.com/pictures/1068205_hbhs-mid-engine-aston-martin-revealed-as-the-bulldog-gt_gallery-1
Lol are you kidding me?? This is like if the Aston Martin One-77 and the McLaren MP4-12c had a child.
I like it though.
 
Lol are you kidding me?? This is like if the Aston Martin One-77 and the McLaren MP4-12c had a child.
I like it though.

And a V12 Vantage.
 

That preview picture always made me think this VGT would look something like the DBC Concept... but those headlights (seen in the teaser) definitely don't look anything like the one on the DBC... curious as to how it'll look.

137835988492085.jpg
 
Looking forward to the Aston and Nissan as well, they all look good and shows us a glimpse into what the future of cars is going to look like. If I would have seen these Vision cars let's say fourteen years ago in the year 2000, I would have thought a spaceship just landed, lol.

But we have seen what Germany, Japan, and Britain has to offer, I'm really looking forward to what the good ole U S of A has to offer as well. GM, SRT and Ford I think is really going to impress a lot of people around the world, and get good promotion. Curious to see how or what event America is going to promote its Vision GTs.
 
I think the mid-engined ordeal is telling me that this is gonna be another racecar, or maybe a road going representation of their LMP program.
 
well Porsche from the engine bay it aint a v-8 or a v-10
 
Oh wait...

What if...

It's the roadgoing AMR-One?

:sly:
 
Back