Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo – Unveiled 27/06/14.

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 396 comments
Yeah. Aston Martin didnt produce mid-engine car since its been founded.
The closest thing is the 70's "radical" Bulldog and 2015 DBC concept thats not even made yet.

About the first VGT sketch:
images
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369509_m.jpg

That infact is NOT the DBC. Its actually a render of the new concept AM Bulldog GT by HBH Design Firm, not directly related to AM. Oh yeah its mid-engined too. Any thoughts?

More side shot (second render):
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369506_m.jpg

More images:
hbh-aston-martin-bulldog-gt-preview-renderings_100369507_m.jpg

www.motorauthority.com/pictures/1068205_hbhs-mid-engine-aston-martin-revealed-as-the-bulldog-gt_gallery-1
Lol are you kidding me?? This is like if the Aston Martin One-77 and the McLaren MP4-12c had a child.
I like it though.

Looking forward to the Aston and Nissan as well, they all look good and shows us a glimpse into what the future of cars is going to look like. If I would have seen these Vision cars let's say fourteen years ago in the year 2000, I would have thought a spaceship just landed, lol.

But we have seen what Germany, Japan, and Britain has to offer, I'm really looking forward to what the good ole U S of A has to offer as well. GM, SRT and Ford I think is really going to impress a lot of people around the world, and get good promotion. Curious to see how or what event America is going to promote its Vision GTs.

I think the mid-engined ordeal is telling me that this is gonna be another racecar, or maybe a road going representation of their LMP program.

Back