Bathurst ... is coming

• Thread starter marto
  • 48 comments
I wish Forza got some love on the homepage.

I agree. That would probably draw some more people to the Forza section of this forum as well.

But I guess it requires someone to write a news post every time something is announced.

I'll be lucky enough to see them fail miserably lol not really who knows they might get a good place but I see the "Shannons Ford" and this be in last place cause most "random" one race cars do... 9 years strong!

I'll be lucky enough to see them fail miserably lol not really who knows they might get a good place but I see the "Shannons Ford" and this be in last place cause most "random" one race cars do... 9 years strong!

The Shannons Ford isn't racing at Bathurst.

On topic - good to see bathurst in game.

it isn't? whats the point then lol the previous years they have had a shannons v8 supercar as an extra car.

It will be an entry into the last round of the Dunlop Series at Homebush for the winner. The winner also gets a testing role with FPR for 2014!

bf48b129-4bef-4976-9c57-50f145ec3302.jpg

Aw dang! I was supposed to be right there today but a change of plans due to the Australian election!

Yeah great, so if I want Bathurst I have to buy an Xbox One and Forza 5 to only be able to drive with a joystick?

I rather keep my PS3, get GT6 and wait until Bathurst comes out for it, or worst case scenario, buy an Xbox One and Forza 5 when/if the price drops AND there is a decent wheel for it...

Yeah great, so if I want Bathurst I have to buy an Xbox One and Forza 5 to only be able to drive with a joystick?

I rather keep my PS3, get GT6 and wait until Bathurst comes out for it, or worst case scenario, buy an Xbox One and Forza 5 when/if the price drops AND there is a decent wheel for it...

There are other games that include Mount Panorama other than just FM5 and GT6.

My guess is that everyone already knows by now that Bathurst is on both FM5 and GT6 ... I was hoping to see a video of FM5 Bathurst to compare with the one in GT6... I guess i only have a few more days to wait really...

My guess is that everyone already knows by now that Bathurst is on both FM5 and GT6 ... I was hoping to see a video of FM5 Bathurst to compare with the one in GT6... I guess i only have a few more days to wait really...

What a roller coaster ride this has been for me. But my decision now is made, I'm sticking with the PS3 and GT6 for now. The Xbone and Forza 5 don't have any decent racing wheels in my opinion, plus besides graphics quality, I think Forza 5 has taken a huge step back compared to Forza 4 (not enough cars and tracks because they had to pretty much start from scratch due to the better graphics the Xbone offers). So I will decide which console to buy next (PS4 or Xbone) depending on how GT7 and Forza 6 are and if a better wheel is available then for the Xbone or if I can still use my Fanatec wheel with the PS4. Of course when I end up having a bit of extra money and my real life project car is finished, I might even buy both.

What a roller coaster ride this has been for me. But my decision now is made, I'm sticking with the PS3 and GT6 for now. The Xbone and Forza 5 don't have any decent racing wheels in my opinion, plus besides graphics quality, I think Forza 5 has taken a huge step back compared to Forza 4 (not enough cars and tracks because they had to pretty much start from scratch due to the better graphics the Xbone offers). So I will decide which console to buy next (PS4 or Xbone) depending on how GT7 and Forza 6 are and if a better wheel is available then for the Xbone or if I can still use my Fanatec wheel with the PS4. Of course when I end up having a bit of extra money and my real life project car is finished, I might even buy both.

Yep I have been in the same boat. For me though I will be keeping a keen eye as things develop after FM5 releases. If it's as good as 4 all over then I will probably grab the XBO and FM5 ahead of a PS4 and GT7 but won't be til at least 6 mths down the line as the PS3 and GT6 will be in constant rotation and I will await to see what issues come of release and how the get resolved.

Back