Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
I learned two things tonight.

Senna is coming to Gran Turismo.

Lots of love for one translator.

5202189967_75ffe95780c0rgh.jpg

Remember those comments made a couple of weeks ago about the Brazil Game Show being "nothing" compared to the likes of TGS or Gamescom?

tehe

Oh yeah, not to mention that it happened again only 10 minutes into BGS. This place is amazing.

I see you're here to boast, but you gotta when it happens only in a blue moon. Also i don't recall anyone saying gamescom or TGS had anything. What I saw was people saying it'd have nothing like gamescom and TGS.

Though we still don't know exactly what we're getting which still is in line with PD gives hype info and then you really get to see what you bought after you've bought it.

Though what kills me still is they managed this big license agreement, but still can't get a full series support even if the cars are blank...One thing at a time though I suppose.

I hope the Senna player mode isn't going to be lame. In order to play "trace roots" as Senna, all of the racing cars/karts he used have to be in the game. Old-school racing cars should be fun.:)

Im so glad GT5 made me have such low expectations for GT6 and its game modes. This way no matter how terribly they implement 'Senna' I wont feel disappointed.

I wonder how they'll handle the Marlboro sponsorship, because I suppose at least one of Ayrton's McLarens will become available?

This link says Interlagos is in the game:

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-not...6-mostrara-os-inicio-da-carreira-de-senna.htm

google translate:

Kazunoru Yamauchi, creator of the series "Gran Turismo" confirmed: Ayrton Senna will be playable in "Gran Turismo 6" and Interlagos track will also be present in the simulator.

"Interlagos is a racetrack that was important in the life of Senna, it is important that this circuit is present," said the creator.

Yamauchi explained better as will the presence of Senna in the game. According to him, the player will be able to experience the early years of career Senna Kart to Formula 3. For the period of F1, is still unclear.

I doubt people care when they could have Senna rides, I mean sure some will care about interlagos but with Mount Panorama I don't know.

Funny thing is technically, we already had one of Senna's cars (in GT3 as the F090/S) so we would pretty much be seeing it again in more official form if it shows up.

When Viviane Senna entered the stage and tell that Ayrton Senna Institute and Playstation will form a partnership the only thig that i've imagined was a PS3 or PS4 with the colors of Senna's Helmet.

But let's see how the game will be. According to the news posted on UOL, the F1 years of senna are more difficult to licensing due to the image rights not belonging to ASI (Ayrton Senna Institute).

I Hope they include Interlagos as a DLC and even the kart track that is side by side with the main track.

Funny thing is technically, we already had one of Senna's cars (in GT3 as the F090/S) so we would pretty much be seeing it again in more official form if it shows up.

And the F686/S, F688/S, F094/S.

F686/M was Mansell's car. F687/S was Senna's though, so there are still 4 of Senna's cars in GT3.

It shows how for the Japanese, first they had Honda, then they had Honda and Senna. But even after Honda's withdrawal they still had Senna in their hearts. Strange how Hill's 94 car is also in the game, but the more the merrier.

I wonder how they'll handle the Marlboro sponsorship, because I suppose at least one of Ayrton's McLarens will become available?

Someone else already touched a bit on it but either one of these options.

1. Removal of "Marlboro" everywhere with nothing replacing it -- just white
2. Marlboro bar code used for races with banned tobacco advertising
3. "Marlboro" replaced with "McLaren" as McLaren started doing in 1992

I've seen all three on Marlboro McLarens at events like Goodwood and such. I expect the first treatment since that's what they did with the F2007 in GT5P and GT5 -- in real life the car had Marlboro sponsorship at a few races and the barcode for most of them, yet PD used neither and just covered them up with the red colour of the car. So expect a white gap above "powered by Honda" if any of Senna's McLarens make it into the game. Sample photos:

mcla_mp4-4_2011.jpg

McLaren_MP4-4.jpg

mclaren-mp4-7a-big.jpg

Last edited:
Are you kidding? I'd say it's arguably even more legendary than Mount Panorama.

Argue on then, cause I don't agree. So in other words no I'm not kidding you, and I think others would agree with me.

Sorry but Senna is bigger than Interlagos.

Argue on then, cause I don't agree. So in other words no I'm not kidding you, and I think others would agree with me.

Sorry but Senna is bigger than Interlagos.

I have my doubts if interlagos would be in the Formula One circus today if Ayrton Senna were a middle to back F1 driver, and not the succesfull driver he was...

I prefer Bathurst to Interlagos. always happy if PD add a new real track, although they would have announced it, I think its going to be a helmet/suit
Interlagos feels more like a race track than Bathurst. Bathurst looks to be more of a bumper car circuit with a great bit of Goodwood Hill Climb in it.

I'm going to love Bathurst for free runs, but Interlagos looks to be ultimately better for racing. I prefer Bathurst as I'm not a "racer".

Was that Lotus Renault molded on the Goodwood statue a Senna Lotus? I don't remember.
Two or maybe three people have referenced that with the first of them saying that they think it is the one he raced. Just putting that out there. I don't know if anyone confirmed it, but it looks like it's right.

Two or maybe three people have referenced that with the first of them saying that they think it is the one he raced. Just putting that out there. I don't know if anyone confirmed it, but it looks like it's right.

whoops sorry didn't notice.

It's the Lotus-Honda 99T, number 12 livery, which yes, was driven by Senna. There is no Senna Lotus-Renault on that monument.

7477914898_375c851d46_z.jpg

Just my theory, what if the online updates also included challenges related to Ayrton Senna's career ( Kart challenges or driving mission GT4 style using Senna's car )

whoops sorry didn't notice.
You people made way more of a good observation than if it were bad at all. I wasn't trying to correct you or anything like that.

Just my theory, what if the online updates also included challenges related to Ayrton Senna's career ( Kart challenges or driving mission GT4 style using Senna's car )
The updates are only supposed to last up to a year, so we'll see. In any case, the updates we'll get for the content relating to Ayrton will be released before the first DLC we received for GT5 (which was 11 months).

Latest Posts

Back