Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
Agreed. I'm generally not one to draw conclusions without evidence but I'm actually starting to think something might be awry at PD...perhaps a delayed race might be in the works...:nervous:

That could be very possible. But I hope it's not going to happen.

so do you think they will show anything new?

103948.gif

I had my PS3 imported from Amazon. Much cheaper than buying it here. Gaming is ridiculously expensive in South America.

I live in Venezuela.

A volcano base in Venezuela?! That's so cool!

I also expect nothing. Maybe a trailer that we already seen and sped up with some music to cover the fake engine sounds....oh wait...

Agreed. I'm generally not one to draw conclusions without evidence but I'm actually starting to think something might be awry at PD...perhaps a delayed race might be in the works...:nervous:

Oh god no. :nervous: I mean DriveClub has been delayed, so it would be crazy for PD to delay GT6 too, even though the game is on PS3. Both Kaz and Sony promised GT6 will be released on Dec 6th no matter what.

The delay announcement still counts as an announcement, right.

NO, and it shouldn't IMO. Because not only will it be stupid on PD's part, they'll just disappoint everybody again...

The odd thing is that BGS is just around the corner, and what comes next?

I mean, I don't see Kaz, or any other major producer, coming to Brazil just to say few things about the game. GT is huge here, but not that huge.

And if they won't say anything new here, what comes next? Is there any other big game show until the release date that we can hope for?

I mean, I don't see Kaz, or any other major producer, coming to Brazil just to say few things about the game. GT is huge here, but not that huge.

And if they won't say anything new here, what comes next? Is there any other big game show until the release date that we can hope for?

There is that SEMA one and the Tokyo Auto show (whatever its name is), but there not really game shows though.

Sony would force the game out without controller support before they would let PD delay it past the Christmas season.

Oh good. Glad to hear that.

In a digital world, BGS, TGS Siberian Game Show, Antarctic Game Show...it's all the same to most people because we aren't there. The audience is worldwide on the net and social media. Anything they do anywhere will make it around the world. So yeah, Kaz could make it there, it's just a plane ride away and regardless of the size of the market in Brazil, whatever happens there will travel around the world.

I know all the talk about the PS4 pricing here is off topic, but for me it only shows how much Sony cares about Brazil.

On the contrary, it shows how much Brazil cares for imported electronics.

As for what comes after BGS? Well they've got a website, they don't really need a game show to be able to announce things.

That doesn't explain why the Xbox One is half the price though, although that's for another topic.
MS produced or maybe is still producing Xbox 360s in Brazil and I'm quite sure they'll continue this with a local production of the Xbox One.

That would be your explanation.

MS produced or maybe is still producing Xbox 360s in Brazil and I'm quite sure they'll continue this with a local production of the Xbox One.

That would be your explanation.

No. The XOne is not made here.

X360 and PS3 are. Brazil is the fourth gaming market in the world.

In a digital world, BGS, TGS Siberian Game Show, Antarctic Game Show...it's all the same to most people because we aren't there. The audience is worldwide on the net and social media. Anything they do anywhere will make it around the world. So yeah, Kaz could make it there, it's just a plane ride away and regardless of the size of the market in Brazil, whatever happens there will travel around the world.

Makes sense. But if that is the case, they can say anything about the game in the next month and we should stop to raise our expectations about news on gaming or car shows.

Makes sense. But if that is the case, they can say anything about the game in the next month and we should stop to raise our expectations about news on gaming or car shows.

Literally all the world is a stage. A simple internet release is all it really takes to reach the worldwide GT audience. Game shows, race events etc. are all milestones that GT has supported in the past and will continue to do so I assume, but they aren't a requirement for the release of information. I am really surprised they aren't releasing more teaser videos, I think it's a real missed marketing opportunity.

Two GTA5 producers will talk at BGS. It is something...

October 25 through 29.

And he's there this early? He can't be staying for the show then, how could he possibly have an entire week free? Maybe the game is in the bag and it's party time!!💡

They might actually announce something after all :D

Kaz's presence is usually a lucky sign of new stuff.

And he's there this early? He can't be staying for the show then, how could he possibly have an entire week free? Maybe the game is in the bag and it's party time!!💡

Well he posted pictures from the Ayrton Senna Institute today. (which has nothing to do with racing except the name) So not sure what he has planned.

Back