Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
To be fair on Tilke (and his company), they've really got no choice. There are a lot of restrictions put in place by the FIA due to safety.

The pitlane entrance definitely needed the planned change at Interlagos. I think it's probably one of (if not) the most dangerous pit entry on the F1 calender.

I read somewhere that sony will stream their conference, I'll try to find it.

Edit: here (IN PORTUGUESE)
http://blog.br.playstation.com/2013...-imprensa-de-playstation-na-brasil-game-show/

"Saudações, Nação PlayStation!!!
A Brasil Game Show está para começar! E amanhã, dia 24, às 20h, você vai poder acompanhar a transmissão ao vivo da nossa Coletiva de Imprensa aqui no PlayStation.Blog!
Teremos muitas novidades e anúncios importantes para todos! Fiquem ligados!
"

So, it's going to be tomorrow, 22h (GMT)
If you want to know what time it will be where you live: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Last edited:
Hoping for a lot, because the game is roughly a month and 1-2 weeks away from release and we barely have any info on the game.. we don't even have a official track/car list :(

I read somewhere that sony will stream their conference, I'll try to find it.

Edit: here (IN PORTUGUESE)
http://blog.br.playstation.com/2013...-imprensa-de-playstation-na-brasil-game-show/

"Saudações, Nação PlayStation!!!
A Brasil Game Show está para começar! E amanhã, dia 24, às 20h, você vai poder acompanhar a transmissão ao vivo da nossa Coletiva de Imprensa aqui no PlayStation.Blog!
Teremos muitas novidades e anúncios importantes para todos! Fiquem ligados!
"

So, it's going to be tomorrow, 22h (GMT)
If you want to know what time it will be where you live: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

The whole comments of the page is about the 1.800 dolar PS4. More than 4x times expensive than it should be...

Angry people will be at BGS just to say "Sony sucks". My hopes for Kaz to not get on trouble (if his presentation is right after something about PS4, then he may gonna get some trouble).

I'm not expecting anything...though, is it wrong to expect that Sao Paulo will be included?

Just like a 1% chance in my opinion.

The whole comments of the page is about the 1.800 dolar PS4. More than 4x times expensive than it should be...

Angry people will be at BGS just to say "Sony sucks". My hopes for Kaz to not get on trouble (if his presentation is right after something about PS4, then he may gonna get some trouble).

I believe the event tomorrow won't be open to the general public, it's press members only, so I don't believe that there's going to be too much trouble, but of course people will complain.

I hoping they'll show anything about Gran Turismo 6, but I don't think they'll announce new stuff here.

I think Sony presentation will focus on the PS4, and the "new" PSN+ BR.

[off topic]some sites are saying the xbone will be produced in Brazil.

Funny thing is that the XBOX One is cheaper in Brazil :lol: (I think it's about $1000USD if i'm not mistaken)

I really think GT Academy South America or something may be announced for 2014 or 2015.

But it's just a guess, other than that. Anything will be a surprise. Well... Kaz here it's already a big one :)

BTW, there will be the Xtreme Motorsports event in the same weekend as the BGS, it's like our own "mini-SEMA" (much smaller than SEMA of course) but it's the biggest car culture event other than the Auto Salon. Maybe Kaz would take a look at our car culture? :)

Post by Amar212 on NeoGAF got me excited for more GT6 info, maybe related to Senna: Link

Hum... "Nacional", "insennae"...

People would go crazy if GT6 get some Senna things.

* Nacional was Senna's main sponsor.

If this turns out to be true, will be a pretty good move by PD. Codemasters couldn't get Senna on F1 2013 and people are whining about.

Kaz being japanese, the fact that he spend some time at Ayrton Senna Institute couple days ago makes me think that there are good news coming!

FM has Stig. GT got Senna. Very cool, isnt It?

Last edited:
Hum... "Nacional", "insennae"...

People would go crazy if GT6 get some Senna things.

* Nacional was Senna's main sponsor.

If this turns out to be true, will be a pretty good move by PD. Codemasters couldn't get Senna on F1 2013 and people are whining about.

Kaz being japanese, the fact that he spend some time at Ayrton Senna Institute couple days ago makes me think that there are good news coming!

FM has Stig. GT got Senna. Very cool, isnt It?

This post from the same thread that Amar left us with another cryptic message. Perhaps that was the reason why Kaz was at the Ayrton Senna Institute.

I really don't know what to expect tbh. There's already 7 courses revealed for GT6. I guess it would have to be a couple new cars & some more info on other features such as the customization, race mode, menus, & etc.

Not entirely Sony's fault. Import taxes are a big part among other things. Forbes.com has an article explaining why...

Hoping for a lot, because the game is roughly a month and 1-2 weeks away from release and we barely have any info on the game.. we don't even have a official track/car list :(

We kinda do have an official car list, they already confirmed nearly all cars from GT5 will be in GT6, but yeah it would be nice to have a proper list. Not long to go now!

Also, I would be over the moon happy if Senna was in anyway represented in GT6. Let Forza have a lame faceless driver, GT6 can have Senna, the best racing driver EVER.

We kinda do have an official car list, they already confirmed nearly all cars from GT5 will be in GT6, but yeah it would be nice to have a proper list. Not long to go now!

Also, I would be over the moon happy if Senna was in anyway represented in GT6. Let Forza have a lame faceless driver, GT6 can have Senna, the best racing driver EVER.

Hopefully we have some definite information soon, but a tie-in of some kind with Senna would be quite a coup for PD. Some of his cars would be over the top crazy. Some of his competitors cars would push GT6 into the stratosphere!!:sly:

I'm not sure who Senna is, but I'll love to see him. He sounds really exciting, almost like a legend. Now I'm more glad PD dropped TopGear, never cared for those guys if I'm honest...

"We will have a beautiful discussion where tears will be made of joy, respect and honor".

Sounds promising..👍

If by honour he means that PD will actually include several features that have been announced over the past several years but never implemented, then yes that would be very promising.

Hopefully we have some definite information soon, but a tie-in of some kind with Senna would be quite a coup for PD.

Yes, but it was exactly what PD did with Top Gear, NASCAR and WRC licenses in GT5. Used extensively for marketing purposes, but of little substance.

Some of his cars would be over the top crazy. Some of his competitors cars would push GT6 into the stratosphere!!:sly:

I believe there is some licensing restriction as far as having multiple F1 cars from the same season is concerned. So you'd probably end up with grids full of MP4-4s with identical liveries if cars he raced were in the game. I don't think PD needs more of that.

I'm not sure who Senna is, but I'll love to see him. He sounds really exciting, almost like a legend. Now I'm more glad PD dropped TopGear, never cared for those guys if I'm honest...

Quite a fascinating driver - definitely worth learning about him.

Here ya go (speaking of Top Gear)
http://youtu.be/7kUNTtvMOtQ

Quite a fascinating driver - definitely worth learning about him.

WOW! He's incredible! :eek: Now that I've seen the video, I can see why everyone loves him a lot. He's really awesome, same with his F1 cars. 👍👍👍

Wow. You aren't serious, are you?

After watching the video, I am now. :D

Out of curiosity, are you at all familiar with F1 from the 80s or 90s?

Sadly no. :(

Care to explain?

I just don't find them at all interesting. I watched it before and got somewhat bored of it.

Back